Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124628 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
dalyricist:

Guy, Park well, na u do MA sub for me?

BTW, d other guy was correct too

That's her IG name

I no u go folo her there....
I Sabi una way

you don run check sharperly!! Weldone grin grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Obascoetubi: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can start your car with a
fingerprint – A technology by 9
students of Makerere University
(Uganda)
http://kogistar..com/2015/07/you-can-start-your-car-with-fingerprint.html

made in uganda electric car

http://kogistar..com/2015/07/made-in-uganda-electric-car.html
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dalyricist: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kelvinpam:

you don run check sharperly!! Weldone grin grin

cheesy
I help u confirm am na
grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Toks2008(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Nothing but a poo factory
The law of diminishing returns have set in. Moderacy is cery vital.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donephi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by seangy4konji: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na poooo full there.

If she naked,you will be surprised that you will be pissed at what you see...

I have seen and i know better...

stretch marks and shiit..

Comot here.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
dalyricist:

cheesy

I help u confirm am na

grin

lol...na so
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by froshMezie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Wetin dis man dey talk
angry
Check out Book of Naija Proverbs
You can purchase 1 smiley
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
seangy4konji:
Na poooo full there.

If she naked,you will be surprised that you will be pissed at what you see...

I have seen and i know better...

stretch marks and shiit..

Comot here.

hmmm...overseer!! grin
Trutok
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Sike(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
My wife' is the Best.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by afelouz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
later, they will say timaya rape dem. angry angry
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by morereb10: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
oboyy oooo
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by davisjoeh(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

She ghat it!!

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by prodiG(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!
come,I will help you to measure it grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by premiums: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
She is fat. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by NovusHomo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Send her in. cool
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by darediamond(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin I can't laugh oo.. grin ;d grin
kokoA:
Dis kind one shit go sabi plenty ehn and very smelly. If dis babe use toilet before you after 1hour you go still need spray air freshener.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by emeka2847: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ain't nothing but a shit-box!

stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
prodiG:
come,I will help you to measure it grin

My mummy go know
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by sweetgala(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
All the idiot girls using waist trainer to reduce their waist circumference, would know about it when it's time to have babies or their anal tract shoots out, and they have damaged organs and glands .
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

Dis is just to bring traffic to ur blog. Dis gal is wearing a waist trainer.

Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
kokoA:
Dis kind one shit go sabi plenty ehn and very smelly. If dis babe use toilet before you after 1hour you go still need spray air freshener.

Walahi craze dey worry you , see as you let food enter my brain.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by SMARTKOSSY: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
Its Kossyablaze!Dey banned me buh I av bounced back in a new monika to kip tormenting u my frenemy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by unknown87: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
That na achievement?! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Intendy: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
so as she has tiny waist we should?
grab am
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by obidevine(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:

she's got more junk in her trunk than a trailer loaded with scrap metal !!!!!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by prudentcy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
What's tiny about the waist?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by adejaresalami1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
;DXXXXXXL.....importer and exporter
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by mikkymax20(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmm... Where are d Oilers and Ukwuologist?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Nothing but a poo factory
SOUR GRAPES DE WORRY YOU
INTESTINE NA D FACTORY
UKWU NA OUTER PACKAGING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.