Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124612 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by pupsyd: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Poo Depository!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
How does this thread impact the average nigerian positively? What is Nairaland turning into? Educational, informative, and inspiring threads abound, yet they barely see the light of day, with regards to front page. This is getting absurd.

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Please, do the needful. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kelvinpam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
ayusdrhymz:
nah lie joor she no get like toolz

Toolz is fat and there is nothing sexy abt her.
The lady in the pic has a mighty poo factory. Itz meant for excretion.

Stop the hype on this shit producing organ.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by INTROVERT(f): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
In Ajegunleshire?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now thats totally rib cracking.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Mznaett: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Could dz be yansh? Huh? shocked
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donemitex1: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
What? This Ukwu definitely needs security oh, this one dey blow whistle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by aekmanweb(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG
Let her have wateva booty, all I know is that rheumatism awaits her beginning from her early 40's......ukwuthism, LoL

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
whr's ur own waist? Can I see it?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nickymezor(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
UKWU of life! smiley
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dalyricist: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Notice how the building by her waist is warped? Not impressed with the photoshop undecided undecided undecided

Not photoshop, bro

She's olateju temitope
You check her out on fb
I no her

A pics of her below

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
INTROVERT:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now thats totally rib cracking.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
smh
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Certifiedboss: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

Let her take it to zenith bank and tell them to pay her money
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dalyricist: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:

Apparently, she's not but she's soo endowed

One guy dey disturb me cos of dat gal
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by DICKtator: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Thank you

You are not beautiful!!

Is your name Ug Lee?

I asked cos you look[/s]Chinese[s] Asian?

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Jboy5050(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nothing but a poo factory
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by DrayZee: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kessythegeek:
you are beautiful
I second

BTW , i see am b4 u

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Waper2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Many guys go dey oil am o.
Lovechyld101:
Na wha oo0h and na one Guy they Oil this thing !!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na shiiiit full am
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Dotwillis1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Holy Christ!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Maximus85(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:

#Shoroniyen

Oya go Gtbank go collect money because say you no get shape.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kingGoldust(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
so as she has tiny waist we should?

Enter lagoon
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by MsTIQ(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
I had to recheck maybe my phone had a problem, when I saw this on front page. I could swear I reloaded the Nairaland HQ thrice, SMH for this mods and those in charge undecided undecided
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by LyfeJennings(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Her name is Risikat
A mother of 2 girls
Her IG name is Luscious Temi

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by mozeez8(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
Big one oh
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by repogirl(f): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ike nsi, shiorrrrr! tongue

Okay after the big bum, what next? Or is that where her brain is stored, that would be more interesting.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!
My hand na tape grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wonder why shud I called dis ukwu wey anoda name don show face ****** #shukwuuuuuuu# ;DI wonder why shud I called dis ukwu wey anoda name don show face ****** #shukwuuuuuuu#
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nothing dey there all na the same pending on how you nack am ;DNothing dey there all na the same pending on how you nack am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.