Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124629 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donephi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
marytmatthew:

You can't begin to imagine. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless
Hers is disappointing, yours can be worst than disappointing since u can't even upload ur pix for justification cheesy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
I wonder how she cleans are bum bum though! It must be a tumultuous task! She will have to use a whole toilet roll and probably a pack of wet wipes!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by 6fit(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Na wha oo0h and na one Guy they Oil this thing !!

dis kind backyard no be for one guy oh
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
big booty+zero brain capacity=zero achievement.all dis lady has ever achieved is big booty sumtin that would decay in 90yrs tym.mtshew
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by proffvin1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
menh! Timaya nid to see dis pix so he can remix dat track#UKWU# and mak more cash...lolz
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by otiigba1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pile of junk! That butt is gonna smell horrible embarassed
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by otiigba1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
rahymat:
big booty+zero brain capacity=zero achievement.all dis lady has ever achieved is big booty sumtin that would decay in 90yrs tym.mtshew
i suspect jealousy, how did you come to the conclusion that she got no brain? You have never even met or spoken to her

Is it because you got no booty? tongue jealousy!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by jedyjedy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dis is what I call Apoti Ope
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Neemee: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dis is anything but encouraging. Na public nyash e go bi. Stand up for all okpohos!!!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kessythegeek:
lol Nawa o na community go dey control this one
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
# fall from bed #
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by anigold(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hi
Houseofglam7:
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!

Yes I have different types of tapes.

Do you want to measure the size of your bobby or the size of your backsize or the depth of your front size or the size of your mouth or the size of your head?
grin grin
Reply am waiting before this power bank switch off ...
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by anigold(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ladies with no boobs and ass claim they have brain when in actual fact they have no brain, just a head on top their neck.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by cdaboss: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
vanity sells
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
If na this one timaya been knack i for throw am salute,instead of that igbeke when hin tidy,bobo hin just fall my hand
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by NobleG1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
That a*ss is thunder, oh my oh my!
I'll like to pack my stuff, move in that a*ss and live there permanently.

Hitting it dog-style will make me cum blood.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Favparis:
So

how much does FG pay her

BEEEEEEEEF!!!
ITS ALLOWED BAD BELLE!!!

NO WORRY I'LL PAY U 4BEING D SKINNIEST & FLATTEST ON NAIRALAND
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by charlesucheh(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
CHISOS!!!

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by chumzy96: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
I see shocked
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by martolux(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
otiigba1:
i suspect jealousy, how did you come to the conclusion that she got no brain? You have never even met or spoken to her

Is it because you got no booty? tongue jealousy!
she's kinda right o..a reasonable lady with a responsible man will never display this on the internet.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by sunsewa: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
feldido:
Where is Timaya my brother.

why u dey look for timaya,abi na only am like bootylicious tins,though e be like say dey take do am.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Orikinla(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by otiigba1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
martolux:
she's kinda o..a reasonable lady with a responsible man will never display this on the internet.
Right! so this means kim kardashian married with a child must be (in your own words) unreasonable and her husband is also not responsible as kim is always displaying her booty and getting nake'd on the internet grin grin would you agree?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
otiigba1:
Pile of junk! That butt is gonna smell horrible embarassed
Lol. That's one big disadvantage of having an extra large butt. Hygiene will be a struggle.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by elomepee: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
So she's selling market now abi. Nonsense.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
in a few years she would explode with fat.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Favparis(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
04donjazzy:

BEEEEEEEEF!!!
ITS ALLOWED BAD BELLE!!!

NO WORRY I'LL PAY U 4BEING D SKINNIEST & FLATTEST ON NAIRALAND

Haba Bros............. Which one be beef na? Lest I 4get, why are u Following all the Ladies on NL.................... cheesy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by harry509: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG
hmmmmmmM! Dis 1 na mack disel engin oooh, and na 1 guy go jst day 1 cona day bleed am oooh cool yu gat 2 warm up dickson b4 u go in wink
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Chibaby87(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
She can't see the size of her panties in the market rather tailor will sow it

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by otiigba1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
When she gets older her legs may not be able to carry that junk behind her, that is if her legs are not having difficulties carrying the butt/junk already lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by feldido(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
sunsewa:

why u dey look for timaya,abi na only am like bootylicious tins,though e be like say dey take do am.

Na ukwu go kill am...
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by otiigba1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chibaby87:
She can't see the size of her panties in the market rather tailor will sow it
there may be no need for panties in her case, i suspect grin tongue
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by soos: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked Buhari and all APC governor must see dis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.