Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124641 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by dickoflife(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cutehector
Mrcork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
Deputy chairman association of vaseline registered companies.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by okenna1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
wot a pooo
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
so as she has tiny waist we should?
pepperoni I just tire ,as in what should we do ?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Favparis:

Haba Bros............. Which one be beef na? Lest I 4get, why are u Following all the Ladies on NL.................... cheesy

BECAUSE I CAN.............................U WANNA BEEF ME FOR THAT AS WELL
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by delors(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shior! Oshi o da! Maximum odour and nauseating sweat guaranteed.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by zeongeon: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Nothing but a poo factory
if you can't see the beauty of a big booty on a woman and have not experienced the pleasure a man gets from a big booty then its advisable you keep quiet...don't expose your ignorance...

Signed: TeamBigUkwu

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by darvic1515(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Massive, you'll need a 14-19inch dick to straff dis kind load. Ladies like dis can't straff well and gets tired easily, leppa rocks mehn.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Lovechyld101(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
6fit:

dis kind backyard no be for one guy oh
LOL I tell u am still trying to figure Out where to start from if she agrees to bed me But it still One Guy she's gona truly Love
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by VaselineJelly: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Ass phat! Yeah we know, she dig up cash to take care of that ass grin

is ur bombom big 2, pleas don be angry @ d question

were in lagos r u resident

i stay in d island
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
this thread made my day...
i love ukwu
i worship cheesy
in the name of ukwu all knees shall bow cheesy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Chuksyno(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
pepperonii:
so as she has tiny waist we should?
we should start celebrating and jubilating over her poo factory. lol.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Favparis(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
04donjazzy:

BECAUSE I CAN.............................U WANNA BEEF ME FOR THAT AS WELL

No Sir........ Sorry o............. cheesy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Favparis:

No Sir........ Sorry o............. cheesy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Jollymich(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nna men you get wooked maut
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by fittty(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Girl or woman? Name is Risikat Temitope. Muslim Mother of two. IG username Lucious_Temi. She try sha for after two.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by sparko1(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. That's one big disadvantage of having an extra large butt. Hygiene will be a struggle.
big booty or not if you are not hygienic you are not. you guys should stop this insinuation, I have seen ladies with nothing to take care of but still stinks.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by fadolak(f): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2015
Lovechyld101:
Na wha oo0h and na one Guy they Oil this thing !!
Abi now, i just pity the guy
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by stillonstreet: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
ooooooops!....

Video Download : Chelsea Vs Barcelona 2-2 International Champions Cup Highlights
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-chelsea-vs-barcelona-2-2-international-champions-cup-highlights/ via @StillonstreetNG
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
So? Will that take her to heaven?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by igweamaka85(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by oshamolomo(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
As far is not a criteria to make heaven abeg go use am collect chicken for GTB onto say u get ukwu
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by andyanders: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Thank you

Listen, you are a paragon of beauty to behold.Better than this big nyash.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2015
The rremaining waist dey hide for the michellin bele nah!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
andyanders:

Listen, you are a paragon of beauty to behold.Better than this big nyash.

I want big yansh too na cry
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donephi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I want big yansh too na cry

grin wetin you want carry big ynash do na?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by lazzie(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
what a booh this 1 go fit brk toilet
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Emodeee: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Standd, where are you? Let me chat u up.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
donephi:

grin wetin you want carry big ynash do na?

To pose for photo grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donephi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:

To pose for photo grin
Is that all?
Wat else wink?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
donephi:

Is that all?
Wat else wink?

To confuse you na grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by donephi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:

To confuse you na grin
Lol
U pweety alrdy
U dnt need to confuse me to win my hrt wink
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by stillonstreet: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Video Download : Manchester United Vs PSG 0-2 International Champions Cup Highlights
http://stillonstreet.com.ng/video-download-manchester-united-vs-psg-0-2-international-champions-cup-highlights/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.