Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (124640 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Kessythegeek:
you are beautiful

Thank you
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Thank you
i know you have heard that Lotta times.. but I meant that lol
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by deanoffaculty: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Poo reservoir....
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by daveson2020(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2015
I need to feel it because too many fake butts are in d mkt nowadays.where is her address shocked
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by daveson2020(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Kessythegeek:
i know you have heard that Lotta times.. but I meant that lol

Thats not her real pix ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2015
daveson2020:

Thats not her real pix ooo
lol seriously are you her bf?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Lovechyld101(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Wetin dis man dey talk
angry

LoL see Bashing if not that I like u, u wud have been on two weeks vacation ban, Let's talk bussiness ur name seems ur into Fashion.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Lovechyld101:

LoL see Bashing if not that I like u, u wud have been on two weeks vacation ban, Let's talk bussiness ur name seems ur into Fashion.

Yeah, I'm into fashion.
Wats the 411?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
And it made fp... Hmmmm.. am shocked

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by olaolulazio(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Did she really say so?
if yes, then she's pretty blind.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Griffin01: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChIDIoma
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kay29000(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai!!! This one na gigantum booty. Walahi, me no fit handle this one o! This is what Yoruba people call "eran agba." Big man's meat.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by megamank(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
let her go to any bank and collect money with it.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by tobtap: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Houseofglam7:
So a big butt is now some sorta achievement/asset lipsrsealed

Abeg, who get tape?
I need to measure my own!!!
biko...since we dey near each other grin grin grin ..am good wit measurements grin grin wink
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by ayusdrhymz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
nah lie joor she no get like toolz
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Kristokx(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
She try but others dey
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by kesprime(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Well Adonbelivit angry grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by noj02: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
what a waste
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok...
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
all i see is fats and short legsundecided, op where is the booty? i think i can see a pack(like 6packs 4 men) grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by CharlieMaria(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rubbish. Who cares?
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Ahmeduana(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:
This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In lagos (See Photos)

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-claims-she-has-the-tiniest-waist-and-biggest-booty-in-lagos-see-photos/ via @StillonstreetNG
MAKE GOD LET HER FIT CONCEIVE!
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by morbeta(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
She is extremely UKWURIOUS..
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by adenine02: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by mrkings84(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Irrelevant to me
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
In Ajegunleshire?
INTROVERT:
ukwu

cuteh.ector
Mr.cork where are u guys.... and the Vaseline crew

Mr cork by the way il be in Peckham by October.
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ass phat! Yeah we know, she dig up cash to take care of that ass grin
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by godoluwa(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
stillonstreet:

I hate booty!!!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by Mekurexx: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Okay this is fat abeg.... this babe already has kids... Next please
Re: This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo by firetrap(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
she won't be bragging in 10 to 20 years time. waist problem waiting to happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.