Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61746 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
I swear. At that point, he's doomed to loose the room bill he already paid, so why not just gamble with 3k and see where it will end instead of being a complete loser
eightsin:
He didn't read between the lines. When he knew he no longer has anything to lose, he should have given it a try..

Highest na NO them go talk

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by johnstar(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

i wish to blyk u, i dunno y im so nice to gals, stil dey treat me bad

Mayb na d soft heart wey i gt
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Liar, u left hotel and went to huz? So u get house why u nor carry her go house
.?

Fake story on Front Page
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by sonofananimal2: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

NATURALLY, NAIJA WOMEN GET FISH BRAIN.

TRULY SPEAKING!! THE AVERAGE NAIJA WOMEN DON'T REASON WITH THEIR BRAIN, LACK OF SENSE, FOOLISHNESS, OTUNDO, MUMU angry
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by goshen26: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Post of d day

Lolllssssssss

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin
BrownCookie:
U wan chop clean mouth abi

You have a house but instead brought her to a hotel room...

Oloshi tongue

That girl sef is not sharp... angry

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:
Two users trying to use each other.

You wanted to do the thing quick before her friend arrives. For your mind you're the good guy here.

any matter like this u always pick on d guy, why?!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by clemz85(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided
you meant he should have enquired?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
any matter like this u always pick on d guy, why?!!!!!
he's the one coming to create a thread. Na me send am?

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by sirvic01(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

You are still a learner lol, next time order the food add two bottles of Andre and disappear, with your story you lost it all by not making use of the room... they could easily call one of their bfs to come do your job, take note bro

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:
he's the one coming to create a thread. Na me send am?
but atleast blame d ladies even if na 4 once.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Dhotseal(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided

Hahahaha...mean guy!

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by stephnie44(f): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

So u av a home nd decided 2 take her 2 a hotel abi?why not ur house if u don't av evil intention
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt]@op you were even too kind to them. You should have ordered the food then spice it up with drinks and all that then find your way home and switch off your phone. lets see how the inconsiderate gold diggers will wriggle out from the mess [/size]
I like this thinking grin cool
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

Guy CHOP KNUCKLE...You refused to be their MUGU! cool
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by pbs4real(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinggenesis:
OP, don't tell us you are this broke. grin
i dnt tink op is broke,its jez a way to shw this INEC galz that they aint smart. .
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today

undecided You sounded like you re into that kind of stuff?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by folawiyoma(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice one my guy.

This days wey be say na ladies they pay for service render. Then dey enjoy does things like ******### eja odo.

Say 95% if you have ever bleep a girl and all she kept saying is tanku.

#teamtanku
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Aitee1: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

Wtf! Nigga you just missed a threeesome or your power no carry? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Welrez:
A smart girl outsmarted by a real guy who knows his onions. Proud of you, bro.

Onions ko... tomatoes ni...

If to say you stay who know what was in store
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by fritiyo: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ese00:
Who is she to you that you were tryna straff her? Because you obviously do not care about her.

Care about u say? how on earth, will a grown up girl invite her friend to an hotel room where she is having intimate matters with her guy.

swthrt, so would u loved to be scam by ur boy friend cos the lady was on a scam misson to me.
U show care to those who truly deserve it.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Godownchild:
Guys like u should have ur dicks cut off. U want to have sex with her but common 3k for her n her n her friend to eat ur crying wolf.
Why not go n pick ashawo
U wnt to chop and clean mouth, she's not even ur gf cos u defintely don't give a hoot about her feelings
Brokeass niga

No quotes/mentions pls
Shut up JOOR angry
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Eberex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Btw you two, I don't think she will be the one regretting meeting you. I think its the other way round. Because you didn't finish what you started.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by id7574(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hahahahahah!!!! Tinz involed are 1 is either u don't ve money 2,U must av gbench her b4 she invited her friend 3,U are not smart enough 2 handle dem 4,U would av gave her drink I mean acl beer or !!!! 2 host her wen she came in 4, Invite a frnd or me 2 balance d equation u fork up trully !!!!!
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guy you f**k up big time.....you for go buy them beans n bread for bukka....just for 300naira.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today
my dear u just said d truth, I don't even understand the story....Next
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by themonk(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:
Well I guess they were trying to take you for a ride, don't know why girls do stuff like this smh.

Cant people just buy their own hotel suite and stay with their best friend, yarn and eat as much as you want
Helooo, how are u?
where have u been?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by drey076(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt]@op you were even too kind to them. You should have ordered the food then spice it up with drinks and all that then find your way home and switch off your phone. lets see how the inconsiderate gold diggers will wriggle out from the mess [/size]
seconded
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Heymus(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm!, two things are involved, 3some or maga things.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by crackhouse(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude
which good plan? Maybe three-some?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guy u don ef up. That was ur xhance for a 3some ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.