Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (25045 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by ofokasibe: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2009
lagos girls have been affected by global meltdown , i will also go to the galleria now and if any girl asks me for popcorn i will ask to press her boobs in return , fair enuff innit? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by carnal: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2009
see your cocoyam head na onli boobs you one press,someday you go press the type wey your hand go gum inside there o

1 Like

Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by rhufffryda(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2009
wen e gum, na good thing now.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by newjay(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2009
man you shouldn't have posted this on nairaland. now the chances of us taking some sleek chic home after spending a paltry N400 on popcorn look slim. honestly i don't mind those silverbird hanger ons asking for my digits. who wouldn't wanna frolic with em? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by kokonets(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2009
@poster

This should be a news of hustling as once you buy the popcorn ur hooked and as a sharp guy, u become the hunter
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Michael13(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
i will not only give her pop-corn but buy her more tickets cool[sub][/sub]one good turn deserves another
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
dirty pple with dirty minds, hun?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
ladies these days dont know more than ice cream and popcorn. just buy a nigerian girl a bowl of ice cream, she will start following u around, even she will put her feet on your dashboard if u carry her in ur car. they are now bunch of cheap thieves.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
why do some pple find this hard to believe? these ladies are everywhere.

olboy just make sure you are buying only popcorn (if it interests you) and nothing more.

nowadays, you can hardly seat alone in a public vehicle beside a lady and she doesn't want something from you.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
tpacalipse:

ladies these days dont know more than ice cream and popcorn. just buy a nigerian girl a bowl of ice cream, she will start following u around, even she will put her feet on your dashboard if u carry her in ur car. they are now bunch of cheap thieves.

i will not only ask her to put her feet down, i'd drop her at the nearest b/stop!

what nonsense!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
@carlosein,are u sure u'll not take her home?.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
@larayat,

i'm so glad i don't have a thingy for prostitutes, it's a big turn off for me.

even if i give you a ride and later find out, it's out at the first opportunity (has happened several times)
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by PurestBoy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
The love for popcorn is the new root of all evil
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Tmoni(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Men, Awoof kitten, wink smiley

If they ask for popcorn, i woud say, lets cut chase and get steamy

Strategy is to find them b4 u buy ur tickets so u have a great time, with Mr Durex ooooo
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by larayat(f): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2009
Carlosein:

@larayat,

i'm so glad i don't have a thingy for prostitutes, it's a big turn off for me.

even if i give you a ride and later find out, it's out at the first opportunity (has happened several times)
u dont av to give me a ride cos u wont even find me waiting at d bus stop nt to talk of enternin ur car.lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by niyyie(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
grin grin Ah, I see.
Well, each time I went to Silverbird Galleria, I always went with my chick. That might explain why I never experienced this cos I'm good looking and always well dressed. cool
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by ofokasibe: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
tpacalipse:

just buy a nigerian girl a bowl of ice cream, she will start following u around, even she will put her feet on your dashboard if u carry her in ur car.
I EVEN BOUGHT ONE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM THE NEXT THING SHE OPEN HER BIG BOOBS FOR ME TO PRESS. I SAY TUFIAKWA.
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
'Ol boy. . . .

I can imagine a bunch of guys approaching a totally oblivious lady and trying to push pop corn down her throat while searching for her breasts intermittently.
Her reaction should be entertaining. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by chukz4real(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
Please, lets relocate Siverbird Cinema to Rivers State for the benefit of those of us outside the Centre of Excellency. And if possible, taking it further Offshore, who knows, maybe I would be opportuned to order for popcorn as well.
lol
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by chukz4real(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Spikedcylinder
If u goes as pretty as the pic in ur profile, I won't even look at ur face talkless of givin u the popcorn, maybe stones!
grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

'Ol boy. . . .

I can imagine a bunch of guys approaching a totally oblivious lady and trying to push pop corn down her throat while searching for her breasts intermittently.
Her reaction should be entertaining. cheesy cheesy

lol abi o!

this is what new edition titled "popcorn love" in the eighties. grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by harry2009(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
a beg, me too go there may be a go see person wey go come jare. that wan good them dey toast you be that and you suppose give them your own duty
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
chukz4real:

@Spikedcylinder
If u goes as pretty as the pic in ur profile, I won't even look at ur face talkless of givin u the popcorn, maybe stones!
grin

Yea, thats what I need. You looking at my face and giving me pop corn. undecided
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by dejiariyo: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2009
its state of poverty in the nation.do u think if they have the money they will beg?
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
harry2009:

a beg, me too go there may be a go see person wey go come jare. that wan good them dey toast you be that and you suppose give them your own duty

that ya duty go give you HIV if you no careful!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by tpia: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by Carlosein(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
tpia:

big lie!!!!! angry

very big one indeed!

first you say if she ask you for popcorn, you'd ask to press breast, then you say one gave you big breast and you said tufiakwa.

omo na very big lie!!!
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by revenge(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
grin grin ;DGlobal reccession
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by gReenmAn(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2009
Too amazing to be true shocked
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by TCUBE(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
u really wants you to pop her*&^&**
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by fesse(f): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
New way of tracking them done. Lagos gals very creative. grin grin
Re: Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas by qblaze(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Fair trade. Popcorn for hand, toto for bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship / Savagery! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.