Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (39030 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

shocked video ke, if am the woman, i will tell him to come closer so i wisper my undying love to him, in the process, i will bite his one ear off, how can he video my punana, and with the woman's anguish and pains,how was he comfortable doing that hun, that man is something else.
What's about the punna ehn? The punna you don't care about when the doctor are finge*ring it without restraint. Punna is exaggerated.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by echomog1: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I've been there twice.....
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by kel5000(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
No biggie,I've done it twice
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Caracta:
I love my brothers. Trust them to be there with cameras, poems and flowers.

They always witness the birth of their children.
Which galaxy are you typing from?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes. Husbands do so in Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by owobokiri(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrCork:

...an watch doctors puttin ther hand in my wife punnny?....HELL TO THA MOTHER FCUKIN NO!!

Imagine. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Jowonloju(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
I dey always find excuse, i no fit.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Rilwayne001: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can't sad
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Larryjay4u: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did just that 1 year plus ago when our now walking baby came to the world. I actually took time off work to make sure I am with her throughout the delivery in the labour room. It was not easy because when it was taking too long I cried. At the end God answered us and she delivered safely without operation. From that day on I started showing her more than usual respect, care and love. Kudos to all mothers present or future.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by tranxo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool
My dream
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by JudgementHammer: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why not. D doctors weh dey deliver them no be human being? But funny enough it may not even be bcus of my wife I will enter there but for my baby. To be honest with you some wives just don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by bigiyaro(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
to do wat?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by freeage7(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool

I was with her all through. Three kids oh. Make you know say I no dey play.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by cao(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
His ass better be there, he was there for the conception, he was probably adamant for the copulation that led to said conception. His ass better not bring a video camera, unless he's going to give birth to all our future children from his own womb...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh yes!
(I am a doctor).
that means you are used to it
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by obotblitz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's normal
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
I always advice husbands to be in the labour room with their wives why? So that the moral support will be there, their mothers should be there too, I try to be as gentle as possible and
Most times their mothers and /or husbands are sent packing for inability to control their emotions . cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrCork:

...an watch doctors puttin ther hand in my wife punnny?....HELL TO THA MOTHER FCUKIN NO!!
really? hehehehe...funny you
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
KingTom:
I always advice husbands to be in the labour room with their wives why? So that the moral support will be there, their mothers should be there too, I try to be as gentle as possible and
Most times their mothers and /or husbands are sent packing for inability to control their emotions . cool
yea....doc in the house
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by cherry007(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is anoda way of making ur wife undastd how much she mean to you.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by DickDastardly(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
i had the experience last August 2015, 2nd precisely. I wore gloves and and had to partially participate. The doctor wasnt around that night, so we were left with the nurses and my baby girl was comming through with the leg. It wasnt looking nice, so i had to be on the phone same time with my Doctor younger sis, Doctor in law and the doctor director. It was some harrowing experience. At some point my baby got stuck, as only one leg was out and we were out of ideas and i had to go outside to pray amid tears and threats to God cheesy should anything happen to my baby. We pushed the baby back and with the guidance on the phone it finally was through. And was i the happiest Dad then? It was awesome when i heard her cry. The whole hospital was aware of the birth and all the nursing mothers and their relations made a lot of jest of me the following morning cheesy but who cares. My wife and baby were both safe, thats all that mattered that night. cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by wengerly(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
It was a memorable experience for me. At a point I had to help hold one of her legs when the baby's head showed.

If you cannot stand the sight of blood & cannot comfort someone in pains, please don't take the risk.

However, the whole process has changed my orientation about women. I now appreciate my wife and mother much more than before.

God bless the female folks.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
cao:
His ass better be there, he was there for the conception, he was probably adamant for the copulation that led to said conception. His ass better not bring a video camera, unless he's going to give birth to all our future children from his own womb...
funny you...i support he gat to be there
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Omeny: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever

Why won't u?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
He must b there to knw what am gonna pass tru! cheesy

so He will pamper U after delivery abi.

see her big mouth
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by titusope(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
i would never allow him to do that never ever

Why?
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Dieumerci(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
I witnessed all my wife's deliveries, though on the second one the baby came when I went home to attend to the children at home.

The advantage is that your presence would make the nurses and midwives to be very careful and treat your wife with more care and respect.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
freeage7:

I was with her all through. Three kids oh. Make you know say I no dey play.
choi...guy you try.

sameer1212, can you be in labour room with me when am giving birth to your son? cool cool
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by adedayourt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I can never ever ever everrrrrr allow that

bcus of y
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by mutter(f): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
I thank God that my husband came along with me for our kid's it gave me so much strength. As a woman you may be shy but when real labor starts. You don't even know what is shame or being shy. At a stage you are really between life and death and it is so good to have the one person there who is just as much a part of the child as you are. Also at that time your husband can speak for you and is a witness. .you never know. When the baby comes it is such a wonderful feeling. He takes them into his arms and then gives them to me. That way we the parents are the first to welcome our child together into the world.
I accompanied my dil and my son on their wish when my granddaughter was born.. He was so scared. At a stage he said..mum if you don't see me I have fainted and am on the floor...had to tell him to man up and start praying. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dieumerci:

The advantage is that your presence would make the nurses and midwives to be very careful and treat your wife with more care and respect.

really? i love that
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by adedayourt(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
If yam nt der, wer wud hi be smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.