Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70887 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by uzo4real(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adam was the only man on Earth, and Eve still sought attention from a serpent...... seriously a serpent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
I can not help but laugh when I read comments about forgiving her.
Has anyone of you guys actually caught a fiance,not just a girlfriend,cheating?

Yes I have.

If he was your brother,will you advice him to marry her?

Yes why not..

The guy wasn't around to perform his duty undecided
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

I did the smashing crazily.My Money no waste o!I did d poking for some rounds before this happened.

Badt guy!

Chop knuckle.

Next thing dont break up anything with her o.
Shes been downgraded to side hoe, trust me free pvssy when konji comes-a-knocking is one of lifes greatest blessings and my guy youve just been handed the jackpot on a silver platter. (Thunder fire who wants to be a millionaire)
Proof: With a billion in your account you want to chase pvssy, why the money no satisfy you?

Now keep her, make her believe theres no issue again.

Smash
Smash
Smash
Ehn you remember wetin Captain America tell Hulk for the first avengers movie? him say...Hulk?...smash
Na so you suppose do.

begin distance yourself from him mama by the way, unless she self wan fall in *wink*

You gain nothing
- Feeling bad
-Tell the mother any stupid thing
- Breaking up with her.

Instead ehn Smash Smash Smash like super mario bros meets incredible hulk
Smashing pumpkins tinz

Stupid girl

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guys stop going into your girlfriend's phones, each time you dig you must find dirts. They are all the same, atleast to a certain extent. How are you sure that the next girl you are going to meet won't be worse(re-packaged slut)? Love is just a mirage, I keep telling people that. The shiit doesn't exist
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Funny how several guys are opening up to being cheated on by thier ex girlfriends cheesy cheesy :
Bit chess ain't loyal. cheesy cheesy
They learnt from the best. grin grin grin grin grin.
A thread where the guy cheated won't even be noticed. undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
uzo4real:
Adam was the only man on Earth, and Eve still sought attention from a serpent...... seriously a serpent?

Guy this you picture has left me laughing my head off im starting to have a serious head ache.

Abeg i fit borrow am?
I need new DP biko and this one make sense die
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

I did the smashing crazily.My Money no waste o!I did d poking for some rounds before this happened.

See your life undecided

You did smashing crazily and you no want make another man chop undecided

You don pay her dowry?

You dey far away, wetin you expect the gal to dey do? Make she dey stick cucumber for her toto if konji dey catch her undecided

You better forgive her.. It's not a big deal grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
The problem with this generation of gal is that many of them don't know when to open and close their legs. Many of them don't know what it means when they say am in a relationship. let me tell y'all hoes, it means you av to fvck just one prick ONLY. period!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by summerflame(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
I can now see how stupid u can be
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Lolz,no go there!even before It happened,I still had my 4 rounds of winning(through every nook and cranny of her arena) and am not bad,am cool and handsome too!weti she want again.

Nawa o! Maybe na temptation o. Or maybe she was missing your ________________. But just try and forgive her bro. We are all humans. To err is human. To forgive is divine. I don't know her and she don't know me. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm sure you will be feeling bad an so will she be feeling bad as well.
Just don't take a hash decision on this matter okay?
Sleep over it.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by djkirkoo2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
misspicy:

How was d communication btwn u two within dat period?
Love metre?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Girls of nowadays will tie you down with Pregnancy. Tiny hole for condom no be joke. Just cut ties with her totally. OP don't even need her Public WiFi she call Pùssy.

How you go accept pregnancy from pvssy wey dey certified as public wi-fi area?
make she use leg tear the condom sef small hole too much, na today dem begin deny belle?
Thats one

Two no be you dey buy condom?
Hand dey pain you wey you no fit wear am yourself abi the pin wey go burst the condom dey inside the labia?

Guy wake up o na Lagos you dey now o
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by honeyyetty(f): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chai ! See hw some girls miss their husband.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank God you found out the truth about her.
God loves you and is saving you from what would been a disastrous marriage.
Lest we forget, she is not the only one.
Many girls and guys too are like that.
Double faced cheaters and liars. [/size]

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Talented90(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
The sophisticated tribe girls and cheating are like bread and butter...
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
uzo4real:
[size=18pt]Great message on the back of that van.[/size]
1000 Likes.

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by modexechee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

I don't have to wait till later bfre thanking u,since u said she repeated d same tin.it said it all!thanks
You are welcome my brother. One thing I have realized in this life is never to make a woman your priority when dating.... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try it. Women are the most unstable element on this planet. You can give her 20% of your heart(of which she will still crush) and save your precious 80% for eventualities and backup.....

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
uzo4real:

There are two pets you should not have when you are living with or married to a Nigerian girl, dog and monkey. grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
N1one:

See your life undecided

You did smashing crazily and you no want make another man chop undecided

You don pay her dowry?

You dey far away, wetin you expect the gal to dey do? Make she dey stick cucumber for her toto if konji dey catch her undecided

You better forgive her.. It's not a big deal grin

Guy,e be like say u don't understand wat am saying!itz mine na,person wey I don propose to na
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
hismond:
people can be so judgemental when a lady is at fault. when a guy is at fault, the lady will be advised to give a second chance by most people here.

In the space of 2 months, the body hormones can do a lot, may God not lead us into temptation. She has done it & apologising, why can't you give a second chance since she accepted her wrong.

@op, how sure are we you have been faithful alll along, since we have all based our conclusions on your side of the story. She didn't even narrate her reasons to us you know.

If you both love each other, you don't have to announce to the world or hold on to every wrong of your woman. Do you know what your next lady will do? A decent woman after your forgiveness will do her very possible best to ensure such doesn't repeat itself not to talk of you learning about it.

& if she's not decent enough to repeat such act & you find out, then you should know she's not worth it.

complete this please
ONCE BITTEN?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Xmen149(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Sure na,that was long ago before I get too serious abt my sef.Seriously,we were just 2 months apart and she's bn having sex with another guy in my absence.does that mean she has been doing it long before now!sum people really doesn't deserve 2nd chance.

ya i knw...bt shak is shak....weda nw or then and those ladies are gona end up living their entire life with another man with that thought of u on them that thee day....its a wild world,it has always been...u dnt claim a thing in the wild until u own it/mark it.................am not saying she is right but u have not owned her bro........if you have left your mark it wount be like this cos animals in the jungle knws well the lions den........

so share the blame if you love and knw her...extend a hand and she will remain indepted then make your mark....

untill then,"everyone has shak some hw sm were" use that to get over it...u dnt knw which one u let go would hv been the right one...if your mark dnt stick this time...then move on to the next sardine
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by refreshrate: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Guy,e be like say u don't understand wat am saying!itz mine na,person wey I don propose to na

Why are you answering that guy? You don dey vex me o.
Ask him to read my own story before justifying any stvpid fvcking thing.

His advice is based on sentiments, mine on true life issues (RIP chaz B!)
Who should you be listening to?

If you like dull yourself.

In Don Jazzys voice you are on your own - speaking of which state you say the babe dey sef?
The writing is on the wall youre still waiting for NEPA to bring light.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by noblegrex: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
lucky u,u get to know.they're all similar just some slight difference n expecilly those Ib girls.its same with me I'm not getting the right picture,she's in Ib too n I'm not with her cos of some inevitables. But as soon as I'm able to get her red handed like u,I'm sorry its over cos I love her n I don't want to break up base on suspicion.I'm just waiting n preparing my mind for anything.I just hope she's loyal cos me as a GUY I'm just busy loving her incase some1 might want to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by modexechee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
omodayomi:
hello, many will give you adverse but search your heart, do you really love her ? if yes; forget and the past and move on. you also know the cause is distance please, you can not pretend to be saint as well. please, today world is garbage-in garbage-out. life is good with your love by your side. Am a female and a mother. think twice.
kiss
And the female he love loves another guy and u expect him to stay?.... I can't do the math here.... Habatically!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by summerflame(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Can't u just imbibe common sense?, must u open your gutter oozing mouth to insult people here?. Anyway, how old are u?. U are a disgrace to womanhood and u lack common sense in commenting. Product of a mental disorder
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Poor girl. Mehn it's a two way thing. Both guys and girls, but seriously, It's worst in the side of the ladies. I'm very very scared of relationship too; Especially a long distance one, I just can't,not with girls of these days.
I'm someone that don't know how to trust, Am a bit paranoid. I broke up with my girl friend some weeks back, She schools in Ghana, The girl left for Accra yesterday.
She's someone who's decent and a bit Trustworthy, in fact, She's a deeper life member, But I just can't take chances. I want my mind to be free.

Lol....I can't say if its a good idea to break it or not buh I'm currently in a long distance relationship, she's in Skul, I'm in faraway Kebbi state serving, we love each other so much, I can't break up cos I'm being paranoid, I get scared really and I get to study and watch her moves buh wen someone cheats, d partner may not get to know, even wen u catch someone red-handed, dey can still try to play smart on u.

My girl gets attention from too many guys a lot buh I av warned her and made her swear not to visit a guy at home or privately, she herself fears visiting a guy at home buh den, we don't av d power to know peoples mind, we can only trust and hope for the best.

Personally, I hate cheating, im being smart wt my babe, I let her alone, as much as I try to trust her, I don't totally do, wen I check ur phone, I see something fishy, I let u know right there, I made sure we swore not to ever cheat, it disgusts me, never will I cheat, its fair enough not to wanna be cheated on.

But most of our girls love attention from the male folks too much, they like to be noticed, taken out, seen around 'happening' guys, they like to have fun, in their quest for these, they end up falling prey of the bad guys.

Most girls need be educated, orientated about the fact that, they shouldn't get too close to different guys all in d name of friendship )especially if u don't wanna make regretable mistakes, its becoming increasing hard these days for guys to wanna stay platonic, they always want more, they don't care if a girl is in a rel or not.....it shouldn't be.

I think getting a faithful girl these days is just pure luck.

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Xmen149(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
modexechee:

You are welcome my brother. One thing I have realized in this life is never to make a woman your priority when dating.... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try it. Women are the most unstable element on this planet. You can give her 20% of your heart(of which she will still crush) and save your precious 80% for eventualities and backup.....

lol...never give a woman your heart if you wnt to stay long with her.....thats were everybody keeps getting it wrong....MAKE HER GIVE YOU HER HERAT

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by summerflame(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
The most dumbest comment ever in nairaland, guy, borrow some brain cos u lack some
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by modexechee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Xmen149:

lol...never give a woman your heart if you wnt to stay long with her.....thats were everybody keeps getting it wrong....MAKE HER GIVE YOU HER HERAT
Lolz.. which heart u want make she give you??.. women doesn't even know where their hearts belong because they r genetically programmed to accepts different hearts from guys.. Know her weak point, and she would book a space for u in her heart....
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Ehnnn but you no grease her poronto for 2months na... You sef for don buy her vibrátor.Abi cheesy
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Xmen149(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
modexechee:

Lolz.. which heart u want make she give you??.. women doesn't even know where their hearts belong because they r genetically programmed to accepts different hearts from guys.. Know her weak point, and she would book a space for u in her heart....

Same destination from different direction........
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by youngibeh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

first if i may ask, are you faithful to her? In NO! then you cant judge her. However i will advice you accept her apology first and give her second chance she might be yor ordained wife. Am saying this bcause my brother was also a victim of unforgiveness that led him into marrying a wrong that nearly destroyed his life. You are lucky to know her what she did that means it can be corrected with prayers we all are guilty

goodluck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.