Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (70874 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Unfinished Mail I Couldn't Send To A Female Nairalander Caused Me This (photos) / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Godsate: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let her mum and siblings know. My fear is that almost all of them are the same. If you drop this one the next one you pick may do the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
ifeomaekol:
take it easy, I did nt say u shuld its jux anoda option in d matter nuthn else. Men hv done it, bt dts them n u are u. Calm dwn, anger kills pls.
I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTAND YOU.

MY APOLOGIES
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Afroconnect:

You zombie slowpoke.

How can I be a zombie and an slowpoke at the same time angry

You are cray cray, man grin

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by omodayomi(f): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
hello, many will give you adverse but search your heart, do you really love her ? if yes; forget and the past and move on. you also know the cause is distance please, you can not pretend to be saint as well. please, today world is garbage-in garbage-out. life is good with your love by your side. Am a female and a mother. think twice.
kiss

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by bluice2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Long distance relationship is not for me.

It's just a waste of time.

Even if she lives under your roof; if she is bound to cheat, she will do it graciously smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Eluwilussit(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Long distance relationship is not for me.

It's just a waste of time.

It is not a waste of time. It only requires more commitment and understanding. I had one. It worked out beautifully. Today, we have two adorable kids. The problem is that we expect too much from young girls. If she's good enough for you, then there will definitely be other guys that like her. What she does about that, depends on the man. At the end of the day, she isn't your wife until you say I do.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are welcome. I also have been cheated upon a lot. So I know how it feels. You may feel that "what if I dont find another lady", or "who said the next one wont be worse"......its a big lie. You will find a better woman. You were planning a future with her and working yourself to nuts just so she and the kids will have the best future, only for her to mess around. When you get married nko, wen u av to travel abroad or up and down, only God knws wat she will do then. These types can poison you for their lover. Never make the mistake of continuing with a cheat when you are not stuck. This lady can never bring up ur female child in a good way, just imagine the advices she ll give to them on men issues Be wise. U are welcome and have a nice day.
issylarry:

Thanks a lot sir

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Godsate:
Let her mum and siblings know. My fear is that almost all of them are the same. If you drop this one the next one you pick may do the worst.
[i][/i]
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
modexechee:
Ladies are soooo damn mysterious my brother...You can NEVER predict them... They don't just keep their eggs in one basket..... l was in almost similar situation as yours last year... She begged and swore upon her life that she would never stray again.... Lo and behold, it happened again..... The best advice I would give you is to forget her.... Erase every single trace of her or anything that would remind u of her.. I bet you, u would thank me later....

I don't have to wait till later bfre thanking u,since u said she repeated d same tin.it said it all!thanks

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by ifeomaekol(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
I MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTAND YOU.

MY APOLOGIES
its alright, its d matter @hand dts all. Rem lifes too short, move on God has a reason for everything. And he loves u more dts y he allowed u to go thru her phone.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by hismond(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
people can be so judgemental when a lady is at fault. when a guy is at fault, the lady will be advised to give a second chance by most people here.

In the space of 2 months, the body hormones can do a lot, may God not lead us into temptation. She has done it & apologising, why can't you give a second chance since she accepted her wrong.

@op, how sure are we you have been faithful alll along, since we have all based our conclusions on your side of the story. She didn't even narrate her reasons to us you know.

If you both love each other, you don't have to announce to the world or hold on to every wrong of your woman. Do you know what your next lady will do? A decent woman after your forgiveness will do her very possible best to ensure such doesn't repeat itself not to talk of you learning about it.

& if she's not decent enough to repeat such act & you find out, then you should know she's not worth it.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by MrCEO69(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
ilobasama:
Op dont be deceived. Be careful all these people asking you if you have never cheated before, I guess that's how bad this world is now. Mediocrity being celebrated. Nobody sees anything wrong with cheating or even adultery anymore. In the nearest future guess everyone will officially have two or more gf/bf with the others full consent. Just forgive her and move on. There are still good and faithful ladies out there. If you go ahead, remember its your marriage, all these ones here asking u weda u av not cheated bfor wont be there to help you suffer the pains, they are just good at talking. Tell her parents asap. Continue with your good exemplary characters. It will lead you somewhere good.

correct person!!!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by jammyunn(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

If he didn't check her phone, how would he have known he was about getting married to a cheat??

discovering how unfaithful the girl is ryt now is way better than when he ignorantly marries her.
ok, then he has to continue checking even when married, and then if he finds anything, divorce, remarry, divorce, remarry and it continues. Will there ever be an end?
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
ifeomaekol:
its alright, its d matter @hand dts all. Rem lifes too short, move on God has a reason for everything. And he loves u more dts y he allowed u to go thru her phone.
I WILL HAVE TO DELIVER THIS YOUR MESSAGE TO THE OP.

ANY LAST WORD grin
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
I sight you jare
MrCEO69:

correct person!!!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by 2sex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
kindredspirit:
Op, your story sounds like mine. Two years ago, there was this girl I was seeing. I had engaged her and was going to marry her. We stayed in Lagos / Ibadan. I would travel to her base and vice versa every other week.

One day, I went over to hers and just happened upon her chats with a guy she had told me, in the past,was her cousin. I saw pictures and chats where she sent some snapshots of her Vagina to this guy. It was quite shocking to me as she was a committed, "born-again-Christian girl". So I thought. Her other messages that I saw with other guys contained really sleazy stuff.

Turns out she was the exact opposite of a ' born -again' and had been very adroit at covering her tracks. Anyway, I decided there and then to call it quits with her. She cried and begged me but it was a firm "NO". It wasn't easy for me because she was a lovely girl. However, I had a clear Vista of how things would be in our relationship therefrom.

I told her I could forgive her but the trust I had for her had been dealt a fatal blow. I knew I wouldn't be at peace with her, going forward, if I let the incident slide. I didn't want to deal with a situation where I would be suspicious of every phone call or where she was at, who she was with while I was away. Thus, I ended it there and then.

She told her friends and her pastors to plead with me but she didn't tell them why I cut her loose. Of course, she couldn't because they would know that her born-again was a charade. Those ones would call me and plead on her behalf. I didn't tell them what she did because I didn't want to disgrace her.

I met one of her friends later in the year and she told me I was a wicked person. She said it was heartless of me to have broken her friend's ( my ex) heart just because of her POOR COOKING SKILLS! . Apart from telling people that I ditched her because she couldn't cook, my ex had demonized me to everybody that knew both us. It was shocking how she painted me black. Regardless, I didn't tell her friend what actually happened. Maybe I would have, if I had saved the chats and pics. However, it didn't matter as I had long moved on.
lol... I just enjoy reading stuffs these days. I have grown past that level where I would feel any pain if a lady cheat on me now.

If I were you, I will tell them. My ex's brother once asked me what happened between I and his sister. Firstly, I asked him if he can handle the truth if he was told. He said yes. I gave him a clear picture of what transpired.... Dude couldn't bear it and so resorted to defend his sister.

I didn't give a fork cos I asked him before I spilled it.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
omodayomi:
hello, many will give you adverse but search your heart, do you really love her ? if yes; forget and the past and move on. you also know the cause is distance please, you can not pretend to be saint as well. please, today world is garbage-in garbage-out. life is good with your love by your side. Am a female and a mother. think twice.
kiss
THE WORST ADVICE FROM A MOTHER LIKE YOU.

IF A MOTHER HEAR THIS WORD FROM WHAT THE OP HAS SAID, SHE WILL ADVICE THE SON NOT TO MARRIED THAT GIRL OR EVEN DEAR TO FORGET THE PAST AND MOVE ON WITH HER.

PLS THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU SAID THIS RUBBISH. OR YOU LOOK LIKE THE TYPE WHO HAVE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by WhyAWhy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.

Wow pele my guy.

I have experienced this first hand and let me let you know that either way it flips, you won't like it.

1. You can't report her to her family for whatever reason because you are the ONLY ONE that saw some fraction of the EVIDENCE which by now no longer exist.
2. No FAMILY will ACCEPT that their daughter is a SERIAL CHEAT - I have been there
3. If you break up with her right now, believe me she has a well edited version of the story that she is already spreading even before you take the step. Mine told people that we had a minor misunderstanding and the wolf pack abused me for breaking up.
4. If you ACCEPT her back, she will CHEAT AGAIN - Mine cheated 4 times even preaching Matthew 18:22 to my face (That babe de craze). The flashes of her cheating on you will NEVER leave you trust me.

People will tell you that the next lady could be WORSE. What if the next lady is a SAINT? What if that one will be faithful? And for the records I never cheated on ANY lady and I don't intend to.

I walked away and now I have the best woman on earth.

My submission - Just walk away quietly

3 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by musicwriter(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
@issylarry.

Do you love the girl or not?. If you love her, then forgive her and marry her.

Because, there's nobody out there that's a virgin waiting for you. Whether you like it or not someone is fukcing your wife as I speak. Same way you do.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Xeinstra1:
.. Love is beautiful... Hehehehahahahahahahamuahahahahaahehe.

Hehehehehe...dis babe u bad ghan!!! Ha! Girls sha! Dey can never b faithful @ all even if u lay down ur life 4 dem. Guy me I don't knw what to say o because I meet dis trend on page 10 so I bliv a lot must have be prescribed to u so chose wisely.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Kill yourself!!!

Mumu,am not surprised!na yabaleft u suppose dey!better pple dey talk yaba patient dey talk.I now know that there are some sick patient wey no dey lie down.no offence bro!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by GboGboAye: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut ,.... do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
Tell them.
Since you are somewhat close to her family. Tell them. They would want to know why the relationship is ending, shebi?
She's a stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by prof17(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:
I had the greatest shock of my life last week, which I never still believe why it happened to me. To cut the story short,I had a fiancee which we have been planning on getting married. In The course of time have been so familiar with her mum and siblings and we were just about preparing for our introduction. Due to the nature of my work I live in lagos and she stays at Ibadan, have been so faithful to her(you all know what am talking about).

On the 16th of aug, (saturday), I told her I was going to come around on the 19th. (Wednesday). when I got to Ibadan on wednesday, I checked-in in a guest house closer to her house. I was so happy been around her again, because I believed since her mum knows me, mehn, I thought I owned her. (That was the best mistake have ever made),Later in the night she was called by her brother to come over, so she decided to go and attend to her brother leaving me with her phone. Seriously,when she left I was just staring at the phone for some minutes and later I decided to check out for some more lovely pictures of my ironical wife. As time goes by I then decided to glance through her chats (wasn't intentional but didn't know what springed that up in me) Her recent chats was laced accordingly to how recent the chats has been. My chats with her was first,then I opened the 2nd chat(what I saw was crazy).

My so called ironical fiancee have been cheating on me. The chats was like my gf initiated the chat with him. She went to his place on Monday and they had sex. This is the lady I want to marry o,seriously I feel love doesn't truely exist. Its just a name not an ACT anymore. I got annoyed and asked her out of my room because if I should see her I could inflicts my annoyance on her(she might end up in hospital).

Now,what can I do? she's been begging me not to tell her elder brother .The mum hasn't heard anything about what transpired, even her siblings and have decided to let them know, so that they would know the kind of daughter they are living with(Packaged-slut). Is that the right decision? Or should I just delete every contacts I have with her? What can I do? Her mum do call me sometimes, now its so obvious am breaking up the relationship! But do I have to tell her mum or siblings who can understand how I really feel about it! Please, can you share me some advice or perspectives! I will appreciate it.
my brother forget what people are telling you on social media! The truth is that to build a relationship is not easy. Though is painful but fine a place in your heart and forgive her! And do something fast to personalise her!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
musicwriter:
@issylarry.

Do you love the girl or not?. If you love her, then forgive her and marry her.

Because, there's nobody out there that's a virgin waiting for you. Whether you like it or not someone is fukcing your wife as I speak. Same way you do.
RUBBISH!

PERADVENTURE THE GUY MARRIED THAT GIRL, DON'T YOU THINK SHE WILL STILL CHEAT ON THE OP?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

2 Likes

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by issylarry(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
forix4u:

Hehehehehe...dis babe u bad ghan!!! Ha! Girls sha! Dey can never b faithful @ all even if u lay down ur life 4 dem. Guy me I don't knw what to say o because I meet dis trend on page 10 so I bliv a lot must have be prescribed to u so chose wisely.

Going to appreciate your contribution
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
jammyunn:
ok, then he has to continue checking even when married, and then if he finds anything, divorce, remarry, divorce, remarry and it continues. Will there ever be an end?

You have no say about how people chose to live their lives, when you are dating or get married, don't check your babes phone at all, even if she's cheating, fvcking around without ur consent, I guess u will be happy since you don't know about it.

Let's just hope such a Lady won't infect the husband with different kind of venereal disease eventually.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by musicwriter(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
RUBBISH!

PERADVENTURE THE GUY MARRIED THAT GIRL, DON'T YOU THINK SHE WILL STILL CHEAT ON THE OP?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

That's my opinion.

But, that post wasn't for you, but for the OP who asked for advise. What you have to do is proffer "your own" advise to him.

There's no guaranty the girl will or will not do the same in future.

1 Like

Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by falconey(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrCEO69:

why say the next will be more bad Dan these one... Chale talk well nw.. That is a very bad pray.
And u said he should trust u. Chai!!!!

Op have faith, with God all thing are possible. Forgive her nd move on. There are much beta ladies out there. #Blive

I said 'could' be worse.....'Could' is the past tense of 'can'..... Its a word of probabililty
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Sure na,that was long ago before I get too serious abt my sef.Seriously,we were just 2 months apart and she's bn having sex with another guy in my absence.does that mean she has been doing it long before now!sum people really doesn't deserve 2nd chance.
my broda.... in a relationship trust is key,with dat been said, can u trust her again, if ur answer is no, pls leave......bt personally oooooo....... i cnnt continue with dat kind of person God forbid
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by ElFenomeno1: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
issylarry:

Mumu,am not surprised!na yabaleft u suppose dey!better pple dey talk yaba patient dey talk.I now know that there are some sick patient wey no dey lie down.no offence bro!

Your father is the yaba left patient ... you fu..cking pillock!
May Amadioha blow your balls into hopeless pieces!!!
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
marcondo13:

yeah. That is why even at the warfront,there are rules of engagement,and if you break the rules,the ICC is there. But have you ever been forced to sleep on bare iron spring frame at gunpoint till dawn,simply because you were from a different region and girls want you? If I really wanted to hurt him, I could have joined a rival cult and did a blood pledge for a hit order to be placed on him, or asked my hood rats to kill him! A strikeback,like Revenge, is a meal best served cold.
Shikena.

I quite feel ur pain then,but thank God you scaled thru all that,do u know how many innocent souls have lost their lives with just little thing as u passed thru?
Its good anyway but I hope u did hit him back without traces to you,or u did as oppression in his face?remember now you are not practising the teachings of the majesty but the devil's philosophy which is the game of cultists."He who fights and runaway,lives to fight another day.
Re: See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! by Chelseafan1: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh my goodness. That guy will never trust any girl ever again, I don't know him, but reading this, I felt pity for him. Damn!...I've never experienced something like this before, but I've learnt from other people's experiences. My brother, I can never trust a girl, not in this era of promiscuity and immorality.

But some girls are crazy o, u hear some story at times and u just keep asking yourself what ladies really want....!
Imagine o, the bf is even from a rich home, I'm sure he must be good looking too and has a better chance to make it in life, yet the gf chose to sneak out at nyt to go fvck the next-door neighbor....lmao

Shey d bf no sabi fvck ni abi d oda guy is better, can't she help the bf improve rather than go sleep with his neighbor.smileysmileysmiley

I have a friend who acts like he's a saint to his gf, they may sleep and spend the weekend together, once he drops her off at her place, he'll ring the other girl to come spend the night with him and they wud fvck silly....I'd be like, guy, didn't u just go drop ur babe moments ago?

I'm seriously pitying the innocent gf and hopes she wud find a reason to break the relationship, she deserves a better man than my friend, such a pity I can't tell her, her man is a big time cheat.

Relationships too get wahala o, crazy drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.