Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? (38425 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by arabbunkum: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Asha 210

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by LordRahl001: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sagem my-x1-trio and Techno D5
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by godoluwa(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
INFINIX HOT. Worst battery lifespan, hangs like mad, hotness like mad, though browsing is superfast.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Abbeyme: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
None for me!

My phone get stolen or lost before they develop major problems...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by g4everybody(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
Tecno m5.

WHat problem does it goes, because dats d current fone am using
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by hyperflex(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na wah o!! This life sha! See pple talking iphone6, Samsung 4, Xperia, o ga oooo!!! Me I used one Sony Ericsson around 2005/6 it was so dead. I used one Samsung that had antenna like them Thuraya phone. Before God smiled on me with a Javeline and that's when my journey to good fones began. Well Una dey enjoy. That's all am gonna say
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by bammike21: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Talking about phones! Add 33083427 on BBM to get Fresh Pouch for Your Iphone 5 and 6

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Abbeyme: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
godoluwa:
INFINIX HOT. Worst battery lifespan, hangs like mad, hotness like mad, though browsing is superfast.

Am sure it may be because you never applied any system update on that phone.. .
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Techno P9
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Rilwon: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yomieluv:
One sagem like this,if plugged,it won't display charging,but once I remove it,it will show battery charging..

It become unnecessary hot,that most time I wrap it with handkerchief before putting it in my pocket.

The phone show me shege!

lol grin
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by okooloyun1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
My is nokia expressmusic d phone show me shege.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Vince77(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Java phones...... None.
Symbian phones........ None
Android phones........ Tecno H5
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Rawshal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Motorola L6...weneva u hear Motorola just off ur shoe n pick race..d fone na hell.I dey use like 7 diff ba3 4 d fone.na every week I dey buy ba3..d way d fone d take hot u go think say na hell fire u dey ni

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Innjoo tab 1
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by seedorfg(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
tech no P5
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by clemmonce(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Warlord3000:
Imagine some peeps that haven't seen, touch or even smell iPhone 6 and Samsung s5 and above yet mentioning them...

Simply good Jamaican weed at work cheesy
because you have not touched an iPhone and you think an iphone is diamond, you think everybody is like that
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by tgmservice: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mine was the gt tab 1 thought I bought a classic phone but I was wrong no 3G and horrible battery life. Destroyed d phone in anger
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Ajgal10(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
BB curve 4 Was Very Annoying That Year.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by davetwitzy: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tecno Phantom A+. The charging port has a max life span of 10months. It would give even further problems after repair l. Confirmed from 3 other people

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Generalkorex(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
E plenty o. But na Nokia 2680 worst pass. When fully charge it only last 10 to 15minutes.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by yurme(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
eazydon:

Bold 2 is actually more stable than many BB models after it. I enjoyed the phone 2 years ago. I'm sure someone is still using it currently
grin[quote author=eazydon post=37847962]

Lol na d fone wey I dy use quote u slf mine z 1yr+ nw avnt repaird it 4 1nc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by dobiee(f): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
bb touch
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by greatestman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sagem, BB bold 6, Techno N7, Gionee L 200 (mouth piece issue).
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Opiosko: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
iPhone6. The silly phone couldn't connect to angel Michael's non any other heavenly network.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by godoluwa(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abbeyme:

Am sure it may be because you never applied any system update on that phone.. .
my brother, that fone iz junk. I be IT man & sabi a lots in IT world. this year marked my 12th year of using mobile fone & I have neva had headache wit any fone until i bought dat toy called infinix hot. I used it for less than a month before i dashed someone. mhen, i hate that fone.
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
The winner by far is .... BlackBerry Storm...nothing can be worse I tell you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Ballama(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
It was one blackberry9650 kai dat phone don show me pepper,mugu and shege at thesame time it made me a 24hrs charger carrier any time you will find charger in side my pocket cos the phone will not last 10mins usage unplugged to charger every generator owner knows me in our area they nick named me Onga bearer or power monger

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by bettercreature(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bold 5
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by kodeya(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
prettytasha:
blackberry tour -___-

Choi. That phone that always hang. It would take 15 mins to boot up. And the battery too. Barely lasts 5 hrs.

Thank God for BB'10
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Black berry curve 5 and any itel product,, its Omofoworaku

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by oluwatosin67: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Honda X210
Re: What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? by aspirebig: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Infinix, useless Techno product.

Waste of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.