Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? (12881 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Better mama cheesy
One mumu already opened a thread with the tag "RIP Ishilove"go clear ya name.
Thread has been removed though
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

Pls wakeup grin
Ishilove your sweetheart has been trending with the RIP stuffs by one attention seeking fanatics,you ought to be defending her by now bro,oya i await your verdicts
Tchi Tch Tch,thread has been removed,One "Desdemonaa"opened the thread.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

One mumu already opened a thread with the tag "RIP Ishilove"go clear ya name.
Thanks for the concern dearie. The troll won't be posting with that handle in a very very long time cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks for the concern dearie. The troll won't be posting with that handle in a very very long time cheesy
You welcome,i sense a hundred year ban LOL.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

You welcome,i sense a hundred year ban LOL.
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Ishilove your sweetheart has been trending with the RIP stuffs by one attention seeking fanatics,you ought to be defending her by now bro,oya i await your verdicts
Tchi Tch Tch,thread has been removed,One "Desdemonaa"opened the thread.
Is the gist legit?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Is the gist legit?
Do you want it to be legit? Talk now let me know who my enemies are on NL tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you want it to be legit? Talk now let me know who my enemies are on NL tongue
Yeeee

See ghost oh..

*faints* *wakes up* *pours sand on her body*

Odikwa confirm..... LOL.
The ediot gave a Very emotional obituary...

GOOD EVENING.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Yeeee

See ghost oh..

*faints* *wakes up* *pours sand on her body*

Odikwa confirm..... LOL.
The ediot gave a Very emotional obituary...

GOOD EVENING.
Lol. Yabaleft has launched a massive manhunt for their runaway patient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by montezz(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....cheesy

Your mom will even blame you for not keeping your books in d right place, where as...nah inside your bag d book dey jeje cheesy
u've said it all.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by montezz(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Having a nice time with food stuffs.
l'aye aregbesola lo mo waste ounje bayii! hmmmmm.....he shud b ready to visit his grandma
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by ennon92(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
HireKiller:

Well normally you go think say na demonic children be these
but the parents are guilty of negligence.
dis ur name na elele

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Is the gist legit?
Yep,a thread was opened but later removed though the purpose of the thread was just absurd,an attention seeker niggress did that anyway,learnt the moniker won't be used for a very very long time.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by MrBasketball: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
ephemm:
Kids!

We all did ridiculous things as kids...

I remember my brother and I did surgery with razor blade on our couch!

the fact that our Dad didn't say anything, scared us for days.

We are both dads now and we always recount those adventures when we see our kids act as kids.
OMG! shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by chris4gold(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
in all my 7~8 years on Nairaland. This trends is d most interesting one I ever visited. can't just stop laughing...

Op alomo meta for u
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by haliluck(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
I did this.

Lol I did dis 2 infact I used d tape as xmas decoration in d toilet with chewing gum grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ligxy(f): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2015
standd:

Lol, makes me want to have children ASAP. The picture below melts my heart everytime, just take a look at the children's face after they were caught...perfect! I feel like pinching their cheeks through my phone cheesy The one in pink pouted his tiny lips to hiss and the other one in white kept his face like who-are-these-adults-disturbing-my-life cheesygrin

Children are lovely and beautiful gifts everyone should be grateful for.

See them standing side by side. Guilty rascals.It's so funny how they look when caught

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2015
chris4gold:
in all my 7~8 years on Nairaland. This trends is d most interesting one I ever visited. can't just stop laughing...

Op alomo meta for u

Thanks bro, i go like mix am wit hollandiagrin
obinoscopy lalasticlala, let the fun begin.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by princealexndre(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2015
its only white children dat does dis kind of thing.....we dare not do it.....
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Funjosh(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2015
princealexndre:
its only white children dat does dis kind of thing.....we dare not do it.....

Sometimes ago, my niece came to our house for holidayand I was left at home with her. She wanted to shit, I gave her "po" was busy inside playing games never knew she was through cos I got carried away with what am doing. By the time I came outside she had used her hand to smashed her shit and use it to rub her head and face lipsrsealed

I wish I had the pix I would have upload it I just stood more than 10mins staring at her don't know if I should beat her sad
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by paix(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
Kids will always be kids. The joy of having healthy kids around you will always put a smile on your face.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
shizzy7:
VERY VERY ANNOYING
I will Beat the child..

Depends on His or her age and The importance of what was ruined
**IF It involves Money husby will pay.

Why wil your hubby pay? What if he's not around? Most of these ruins are caused by Mums carelessness. If my kids should ruin anything in our home, the mum wil face it.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by shizzy7(f): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sile12:

Why wil your hubby pay? What if he's not around? Most of these ruins are caused by Mums carelessness. If my kids should ruin anything in our home, the mum wil face it.
The kids do their ruins randomly and unexpectedly. There is no way someone can watch them 24/7 except if she is a full housewife.....I will not always pay for the ruins,,the father will also pay.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
shizzy7:
The kids do their ruins randomly and unexpectedly. There is no way someone can watch them 24/7 except if she is a full housewife.....I will not always pay for the ruins,,the father will also pay.

Lol...I wil pay but what she wil hear ehn? fot not monitoring them properly. This generation mums are always busy with fones, tabs, laptops, tvs giving the kids more chance to play away and ruin things.

This TV was ruined by a 5yr old kid, hit it with a hard object, like a mug. The mum was so careless for leaving that kind of object in the living room.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Oahray: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lmao. Children sha. They can be so annoying and so adorable at the same time cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Oahray: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sile12:

Lol...I wil pay but what she wil hear ehn? fot not monitoring them properly. This generation mums are always busy with fones, tabs, laptops, tvs giving the kids more chance to play away and ruin things.

This TV was ruined by a 5yr old kid, hit it with a hard object, like a mug. The mum was so careless for leaving that kind of object in the living room.
you should marry a superwoman. Only she can cook, clean and manage to keep a toddler from toying with stuff at the same time.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
you should marry a superwoman. Only she can cook, clean and manage to keep a toddler from toying with stuff at the same time.

Just kidding....
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Olaphysics(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Funny Pictures tho!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by spiralwedge(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
this should be in the family section nahh angry
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

Sooo truecheesy
I could still remember when my wrist watch got missing..I had to search for it with d hope of seeing it some day..mehn,I was short of words when I saw d face broken. Who else would have done that if not those naughty kids?sad As usual,they had to point finger at each other.

Someone like me, I hardly spank kids cuz I know I did worstwink highest I do is 4me to warn them
My dear, yours is better. Just last month here, I put #10,000 that my brother gave me to hold for him inside his 2yrs old son's pocket, five minutes later, the boy came to where I was unloading goods from the trunk of a car, and called my attention, "Ancle! Ancle!! Ancle!!! See...". When I went with him to where he was pointing his finger, low and behold, it was the whole of that 10k burning in the fire together with some refuses. Gosh! I felt like throwing him into the fire and telling him to see too, but I couldn't. I just hugged him, and immediately, he started crying. That 'Uncle-please-I'm-sorry' kinda cry. I looked at him, I saw it in his eyes...he was really sorry. And that was it. I asked him never to try such again though. I love that boy so much. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
My dear, yours is better. Just last month here, I put #10,000 that my brother gave me to hold for him inside his 2yrs old son's pocket, five minutes later, the boy came to where I was unloading goods from the trunk of a car, and called my attention, "Ancle! Ancle!! Ancle!!! See...". When I went with him to where he was pointing his finger, low and behold, it was the whole of that 10k burning in the fire together with some refuses. Gosh! I felt like throwing him into the fire and telling him to see too, but I couldn't. I just hugged him, and immediately, he started crying. That 'Uncle-please-I'm-sorry' kinda cry. I looked at him, I saw it in his eyes...he was really sorry. And that was it. I asked him never to try such again though. I love that boy so much. smiley

Like play like play 10k just go like that oshocked This is serious

Well,good to know he cried that shows how remorseful he was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.