Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? (12879 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by shizzy7(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Certificate.
Sile you have a record of Putting Up good threads Which are always worthy of FP.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by spiffyzaki: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahhahahaahhahaa
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Captainswag225(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2015
i will make the child cry oo..... Spare the rod and spoil the child. I go flog am well.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Imagine, the next thing now you will see them shifting blames, accusing and pointing at each other.

They can give you another story like we didn't even touch it o, we were just passing by and the cupboard or fridge opened by itself and the thing just fell itself.....You will just be looking at them like "ti n ba mu yin/if i catch you ehn?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i will make the child cry oo..... Spare the rod and spoil the child. I go flog am well.

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Captainswag225(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

Lol
if i dont flog the child, he or she will continue doing that.... But after the flog, i will pamper the child with chocolate.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2015
shizzy7:
Sile you have a record of Putting Up good threads Which are always worthy of FP.

Thanks, maybe not that worthy because most of the topics having nothing to do with Nigerian politics, culture and celebrities.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2015
All hail the King of noodles. Oba noodles 1 of Egba land. grin
Ki noodles o pe lori, Ki bata o pe lese, Ki ase o pe lenu. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2847933_27195852645906img20150517210218png221d4c206cbe960c18997eepng8614779961760b4aa174bfe1ae342119_jpeg30b4bef5899fea7e887451446c2ba491

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Some times,when you see things like this you'll be forced to think if they are'nt possessedgrin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by shizzy7(f): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks, maybe not that worthy because most of the topics having nothing to do with Nigerian politics, culture and celebrities.
That's how it should be Nigerians Know about what's happening in their country but almost nothing about other countries...I think its good.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ligxy(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Just look at all the kids in the pictures with their guilty faces. Trying to form "I don't know how it happened"
Troublesome things
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Captainswag225(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2015
icing on the cake

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by WailingWailer00(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Evil children grin

It's fun to be a parent tho
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Mznaett:
Some times,when you see things like this you'll be forced to think if they are'nt possessedgrin

gringringrin
You wont even know what to do or say....
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

gringringrin You wont even know what to do or say....
My dear,no be lie o in fact,confusion 'd be d order of d daygrin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Little effin monsters... No kids for me!!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Mznaett:
But then they do all these things with the purest, the realest and the most uncompromising innocence and love. They are never malicious. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Hahaha. It's going to be a murder scene, especially if the certificate one happens grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Chaaaiii grin grin

My junior sisters showed me pepper grin, especially my school note books and textbooks grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Ligxy:
Just look at all the kids in the pictures with their guilty faces. Trying to form "I don't know how it happened"
Troublesome things

Lol.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
But then they do all these things with the purest, the realest and the most uncompromising innocence and love. They are never malicious. smiley

Sooo truecheesy
I could still remember when my wrist watch got missing..I had to search for it with d hope of seeing it some day..mehn,I was short of words when I saw d face broken. Who else would have done that if not those naughty kids?sad As usual,they had to point finger at each other.

Someone like me, I hardly spank kids cuz I know I did worstwink highest I do is 4me to warn them
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by kennyman2000(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
I am plus 1 today! Happy birthday to me! Show me some love folks!!! cheesy! Hit 'like' cheesy

Happy birthday bro.. A better and greater you as u celebrate ur day.. Enjoy ur day!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ginaz(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm, Jesus help me if I gat kids like this one day. their papa go hear wneeeee........
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by pbs4real(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Ginaz:
hmmmmmmmmmm, Jesus help me if I gat kids like this one day. their papa go hear wneeeee........
wah do u mean by dre papa go hear wneeee? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ginaz(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2015
pbs4real:
wah do u mean by dre papa go hear wneeee? undecided

he go tell me wenti him eat before he pour him seed for my belle grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by pbs4real(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Ginaz:

he go tell me wenti him eat before he pour him seed for my belle grin
u must be high I swear grin well all those tinz are keep outta reach of children smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by ShayGirl(f): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
Amen o..make God no give u kids way dey like my cousins...those twins fit make person run mental.

*smiles* Thats just the simple truth.
BTW, twins could b pretty kul, but highly difficult to control..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Rapmoney(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
kennyman2000:

Happy birthday bro.. A better and greater you as u celebrate ur day.. Enjoy ur day!
Thanks man! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2015
shizzy7:
That's how it should be Nigerians Know about what's happening in their country but almost nothing about other countries...I think its good.

Yeah, thats how it should be. Foreign or local, topics that are educative or informative, that gives people new knowledge should also be considered. People always want to see new things.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Writing on couch.

2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
I did this.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Egg.

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.