Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? (12878 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Rich4god(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2015
lol..... na dat certificate go pain pass.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by singlefade25(f): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Writing on couch.
this is design.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahaha. It's going to be a murder scene, especially if the certificate one happens grin

Lol. Murder case ke, nothing wil happen. You wil only shout, scream, and hit the kid.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by hYpErbOi: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

They can give you another story like we didn't even touch it o, we were just passing by and the cupboard or fridge opened by itself and the thing just fell itself...

Kids r lovely. Even as adults we all have some stupid random things we did as kids.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by flames007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Painting the TV.
u neva can tell what he's thinking.@ his age,i was actually trying to find the lousy man talking in my dads radio!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by suzzy16(f): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
Sometimes no be their age be d issue o...u go even begin think say God wan use dem punish u.
naso,bt it aint like dat,believe me,dats why they re kids,we also as adults passed through dis kind of things,when we were kids
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by donholy28(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
suzzy16:
naso,bt it aint like dat,believe me,dats why they re kids,we also as adults passed through dis kind of things,when we were kids
No o..I know say my own no reach their level
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by suzzy16(f): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
No o..I know say my own no reach their level
haba,shey u knw wetin u don do or destroy when u re kid
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by suzzy16(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by suzzy16(f): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mznaett:
Some times,when you see things like this you'll be forced to think if they are'nt possessedgrin
they re nt possessed,how can u call wonderful children frm God like dat possessed
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
When kids are quiet or when you can't see them, they are somewhere doing these.

source: http://www.strangebeaver.com/2015/08/things-ruined-by-kids-7/
Thingsmykidsruined. com
lalasticlala obinoscopy

Drawing on a passport.

clean ur mess.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mum's things.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
I am plus 1 today! Happy birthday to me! Show me some love folks!!! cheesy! Hit 'like' cheesy

HBD.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by montezz(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
hmmmmmm! okay o! my kids wouldnt dare. i will beat dem ehn! see d ones playing hide and seek inside d washing machine....dts too dangerous to b overlooked.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by montezz(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
adeh39:
Chaaaiii grin grin

My junior sisters showed me pepper grin, especially my school note books and textbooks grin
dia was a time my younger ones wrote jargons in my mathematics assignment note. unknown to me,i submitted d book to my teacher.....i was flogged ehn! wen i got home,i called a family meeting....dem jux dey shift d blame on everybody even me o. na so i jux lock up d matter o.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Having a nice time with food stuffs.

Lol, makes me want to have children ASAP. The picture below melts my heart everytime, just take a look at the children's face after they were caught...perfect! I feel like pinching their cheeks through my phone cheesy The one in pink pouted his tiny lips to hiss and the other one in white kept his face like who-are-these-adults-disturbing-my-life cheesygrin

Children are lovely and beautiful gifts everyone should be grateful for.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
montezz:

dia was a time my younger ones wrote jargons in my mathematics assignment note. unknown to me,i submitted d book to my teacher.....i was flogged ehn! wen i got home,i called a family meeting....dem jux dey shift d blame on everybody even me o. na so i jux lock up d matter o.

Lol.....cheesy

Your mom will even blame you for not keeping your books in d right place, where as...nah inside your bag d book dey jeje cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by 1miccza: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
I am plus 1 today! Happy birthday to me! Show me some love folks!!! cheesy! Hit 'like' cheesy

Loooveee!!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice thread Sile12 smiley as always.

Xsenga sweetie kiss I miss you on here oh. How have you been?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Xsenga(f): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
standd:
Nice thread Sile12 smiley as always.

Xsenga sweetie kiss I miss you on here oh. How have you been?
I'VE BEEN GOOD & U?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Painting the living room.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

*faints* shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Hero10001: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
Amen o..make God no give u kids way dey like my cousins...those twins fit make person run mental.
Ibeji-oran
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Hero10001: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Goahead:
if she's a caring mother with understanding she won't beat that little kid, she just need to scold her.
I've heard of a dad that chopped off his boys fingers for scratching his Impala car.
Only to find out that the boy had written "I love my dad" on the car.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
I did this.
Lol. I think we all did cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:

clean ur mess.
Better mama cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sile12:
Laptop.

aarrrhhg
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Xsenga:
I'VE BEEN GOOD & U?
Good too.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

*faints* shocked shocked shocked

Pls wakeup grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Goahead(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hero10001:

I've heard of a dad that chopped off his boys fingers for scratching his Impala car.
Only to find out that the boy had written "I love my dad" on the car.
And in his mind, humanity would not judge his gross wickedness badly

I won't withstand such scene, I'll bounce on the dad too.

Fiat justiata ruat caelum!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fone in a cup.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Elinob(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
U can't kill dy kids cus isn't knw wat is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. / Guys Don't Fall For This (photo) / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.