Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? (12884 Views)

(counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Olomubj: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kids are blessing from God almighty,they are so funny if they are around you they must do something funny that wil make you laugh out your sorrow
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Lol. Yabaleft has launched a massive manhunt for their runaway patient
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

Like play like play 10k just go like that oshocked This is serious

Well,good to know he cried that shows how remorseful he was.
My dear, that 10k pain me reach bone oh, but nothing spoil, person no go die. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
My dear, that 10k pain me reach bone oh, but nothing spoil, person no go die. grin

Na so o my brothergrin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

Na so o my brothergrin
Have you any kids? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
Have you any kids? cheesy
Nahshocked
Still a kid (underage) thoughwink
Wtb U?
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

Nahshocked
Still a kid (underage) thoughwink
Wtb U?
Who's a kid? You? undecided
Well, I should have had like two or three, but... tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who's a kid? You? undecided

Well, I should have had like two or three, but... tongue

Yes meundecided Surprised?shocked

Oh! You already have onecheesy that's pretty cool guy...So tell me what's still keeping no.2 and d rest from coming forth?shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Caracta(f): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sile12:

Lol...I wil pay but what she wil hear ehn? fot not monitoring them properly. This generation mums are always busy with fones, tabs, laptops, tvs giving the kids more chance to play away and ruin things.

This TV was ruined by a 5yr old kid, hit it with a hard object, like a mug. The mum was so careless for leaving that kind of object in the living room.

Smh
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

Yes meundecided Surprised?shocked

Oh! You already have onecheesy that's pretty cool guy...So tell me what's still keeping no.2 and d rest from coming forth?shocked
How old are you? shocked tongue

Yes, I already have one...with you. So tell me, when are we meeting to complete the hat trick? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caracta:

Smh

Lol......Just kidding though, pulling her legs. Anytime am at my sister's place, i always make sure hard objects are not available in the sitting room. Spoons, forks, cups are always out of their reach to avoid throwing or hitting each other with it. If am alone at home with them, i make sure they don't go out of my sight, or else it wil be another story.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
How old are you? shocked tongue

Yes, I already have one...with you. So tell me, when are we meeting to complete the hat trick? cheesy

You'd wish you never knew my agetongue

No be small kind hat trickgrin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

You'd wish you never knew my agetongue

No be small kind hat trickgrin
Lmao. I'd only wish I never knew your age is you're below 12, which I'm 157% sure you're not. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao. I'd only wish I never knew your age is you're below 12, which I'm 157% sure you're not. cheesy

157% gini? My friend make it 160% jorgrin

To be sincere,I hav'nt reached d age of reasoning shatongue
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mznaett:

157% gini? My friend make it 160% jorgrin

To be sincere,I hav'nt reached d age of reasoning shatongue
You haven't reached the age of reasoning? No wonder!
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nickymezor(f): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Lolz, kids and their numerous wahala... well dey will always b kids.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by franciscafrosh: 3:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Silence is golden dey say..but when u have a toddler in d house,silence is mischief. Kids would always be kids so I shouldn't expect less
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Bill.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Imagine the guilty look.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Their board.

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2015
S.o.w

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Mznaett: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
You haven't reached the age of reasoning? No wonder!

No wonder what?shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2015

Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by chris4gold(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2015
I move a motion that this trends should be move to FTP. Moderator do you job here.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2015
chris4gold:
I move a motion that this trends should be move to FTP. Moderator do you job here.

Thanks bro, maybe its not fp material.
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by simdam500(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hilarious photos grin
Re: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? by JoeCutie(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:

No wonder what?shocked
No wonder you don't reason well. tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / Funny Relationship Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.