Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51542 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by successinlife: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sincerely speaking,the OP is economical with truth,as a girl if you really want him to sin/commit or do you,you know how to go about it.It is easier for a girl to lure a man to s3x than for man to lure a woman. You know what to do to test if he is ok or not,why wait to conduct your test?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by sewinton: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls wot's d motive behind dis? Are u both followers of christ and u have decided to obey God's word (heb 4:13a) wich says marriage is honorable in all and bed undefilled, if it's nt jst foor moral sake then y d complain. All sexual stimulating activities are sin I.e kissin, hugging(btw partners), romance etc, all dese arouses partners sexually, u dnt want sex but u wnt all dese, so wot will happen next? Lucky u u ar havin someone wot wants to kip u and have a relatnship dat's sin free n here u ar complaining. It is well wit u

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

Lol!!!!

The question is, are you a Virgin?

If you are a Virgin, that i pretty doubt going by your last paragraph.

If you are not a Virgin, it ll be good for you to start looking for a guy that would satisfy you in bed now cos going by his attitude so far, he is not a fire to fire guy.

You are not what you claimed to be in the first place cos your paragraph says it all. Only experienced ladies ll be so conscious of how good a man should or would be in bed.

A lady with no sex experience or little experience don't really give a Bleep about how good a guy is in bed.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Okobaba1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
valdes00:
u don't want sex in the relationship so whats d essence of d sex talk and romance.... don't u knw its a punishment to gt him turned on without drilling dat hole..... I like dat bros jare.... him sabi... hey sis, u shouldn't complain... at least he is Kiping to ur agreement.... and sorry to burst ur bubbles sis, that bros is drilling a better hole out dere.. I can swear on it.... don't feel bad abt it, its normal... lolzzz konji na bastard

U are so on point Sister, ur Man is probabbly curing his urge wit one neighbour, colleague, church member, or one random mgbeke outside nd weneva he is done curing nd u come arnd he practically has no urge left nd happily keeps to ur rules.

U don't say anytin abt ur family background or social status cos who knows d dude might just be into for anything maybe ranging frm ur financial status, family background, connection or beauty nd alredi has a spare tyre he normally uses to service his konji since u ( the main madam) has said no sex till marriage.

Shine ur eye aunty dat guy na badolee!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

My sister, NEVER buy without test driving. Else you'll be back, in a couple of years, with another thread.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by crestedguy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
[/color]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u[b][color=#000099]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u[/b][color=#000099][/color]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mubarak001(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have just gone through op topics history and its all about not understanding ppl around her...
Hope, pls, try to understand yourself 1st.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by oluwaniyi66(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
crestedguy:
[/color]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u[b][color=#000099]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u[/b][color=#000099][/color]My oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u embarassedMy oh my,u better test it and have a way of making him sleep with you,i wonder why you want do no testing,habi gone are those days where someone buy no testing electronics,if the no come fit do,wht will become of u
can you test a food at the canteen before buying it ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Missonas(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Op u tried to hide but u still brot urslf out.nlfan/robedu lol
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by efrano: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Songs of solomon says,..."I charge u daughters of zion,never u AROUSE love(sex)...until de time is right to do so..."...trust me,its safe 4de guy dat way..and maybe safe for u too..beta nt to start wat u no fit finish dear.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Tex42(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
You wanted a no sex relationship and u got the full package, so why are u complaining?

And you came here for Nairalanders to tell u his sexually or what. Well his sexually is no sex till we get married.

By the way, if u could stay celibate all ur premarital years, I see no reason why u can't cope with a not so good partner in bed. After all b4 ur marriage u were getting nothing (sex), so what ever he offers in bed should satisfy ur sexual demands.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by dandollarsco: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
thats pure abstainance,because some guys when got arouse, no going back
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ylaa(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
he is touching some one else.
i am talking from experience.
i met a guy some yearswhom we agreed to a no-sex relationship,
he agreed but i caught him with another lady and some weird
phonograph movies on his flash drive.
when i confronted him, he put up this innocent face almost like a mumu face
i let him be but we r no more dating but just friends.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by GodblessNig247(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.

u are funny sha. does that make the joystick functional? Hell no!!! Am a guy quote me!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by 2tek: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
When men insist they wanna touch ND do d thing b4 marriage, they are called dogs ND women see them as not having self control. On d flip side, if men refuse to do, they are tagged weakling, not-man-enough, sick, impotent, without swap and d woman will dump d guy most times. Men can NEVER WIN.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by tivta(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
If this is true then SMH, women are unsatisfactory, always want the impossible.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Tamakay(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
If u are troubled by his sincere actions then review ur holier than thou stance because I can sense u are faking it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Luckygurl(f): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
sewinton:
Pls wot's d motive behind dis? Are u both followers of christ and u have decided to obey God's word (heb 4:13a) wich says marriage is honorable in all and bed undefilled, if it's nt jst foor moral sake then y d complain.All sexual stimulating activities are sin I.e kissin, hugging(btw partners), romance etc, all dese arouses partners sexually, u dnt want sex but u wnt all dese, so wot will happen next? Lucky u u ar havin someone wot wants to kip u and have a relatnship dat's sin free n here u ar complaining. It is well wit u
shockedshocked
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wake him in d Midnite with a good bl0wjob

His reaction 'll make u knw if u gonna continue wit d relationship
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

No.....its not only turn on!!!!!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
don't bring up sex talk if you know you ain't ready sis, the guy is gentle and playing by your rules (for now). Don't unleash the dragon

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by malele(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

This mistake that guy is making cost me na relationship
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
and op, too much meaningless gist with your frnds will ruin ur plans, read ur bible please
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by edogu(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP: Base on your descriptions, I think that young man is still a virgin. That rubbing of finger part u just narrated clearly indicates that he is a shy type. I'm talking from experience. The good thing, about this man, is that he will very remain loyal to u (likely).
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Ephemmm: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
baibijay:

She will come back and say, "I tried to kiss my boyfriend and he went all violent on me" cheesy cheesy

Just kidding though!

Maybe one hell of a loyal guy and he thinks he is doing you righy by not showing any sexual behavior.

I actually agree with the try and kiss him part.
If you come out too obvious hr may resist and say .. " this is not you" tongue

But Isn't this why they say girls are complicated? You said no to sex or its equivalent and he is following your rules. You saying maybe he has a problem grin

Whatever the case is you really don't want to have a boring sex life(married or not). Esp when married.

So for your sake pray he is alright cheesy cheesy

You no dey Bleep am = u be mumu
You dey Bleep am gently = U no fit do well
You dey Bleep am wella = U are sex addict/your own too much

Woman=confusion in my own dictionary: any attempt to satisfy all their needs is like chasing a shadow tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Turan10: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.

Hahahahahahhaahahaha....you are not feeling fine, walahi. lol
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by valdes00(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Okobaba1:

U are so on point Sister, ur Man is probabbly curing his urge wit one neighbour, colleague, church member, or one random mgbeke outside nd weneva he is done curing nd u come arnd he practically has no urge left nd happily keeps to ur rules.

U don't say anytin abt ur family background or social status cos who knows d dude might just be into for anything maybe ranging frm ur financial status, family background, connection or beauty nd alredi has a spare tyre he normally uses to service his konji since u ( the main madam) has said no sex till marriage.

Shine ur eye aunty dat guy na badolee!
lolzz @badoolee
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by thelish(f): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
No touching? she needs to touch and see if it will stand na.
Even if it stand, how will she know if its working well? Abeg all dis rules dey tire me ooo. When he show u over ripe bolee after marriage, Just know u will bear d pain alone oo.
All d same, touch, feel it. check d length n width. Also check d way d muscles are standing. if they shoot out, fine. but if no muscle shoot out, wahala dey ooo
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:

grin grin grin

Devil
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Toks2008(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
scarletdp:

OP i'll ask the quoted a question and i need you to take the answer seriously.

Bruv, in that 6 years of no sex relationship, honestly did you not have sex in 6 years or just in six years with your gf?

Yeah noo sex at all with any lady but if i must be sincere we did every imaginable stuffs asides actual vaginal or anal.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by hustla(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Guys can never win
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by femi4: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
thelish:

No touching? she needs to touch and see if it will stand na.
Even if it stand, how will she know if its working well? Abeg all dis rules dey tire me ooo. When he show u over ripe bolee after marriage, Just know u will bear d pain alone oo.
All d same, touch, feel it. check d length n width. Also check d way d muscles are standing. if they shoot out, fine. but if no muscle shoot out, wahala dey ooo
What if its strong, long, bla bla..........how can she determining the quality of the content?

The content is much more important than the container

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.