Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51546 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
..babes you have no problems at all.. try this.. buy a rubber can of SUNOLA vegetable oil and pour it over your mammary glands and butt cheeks. POST IT ON INSTAGRAM.. you will be fccked from here to Timbuktu grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by shinel(f): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, now I'm confused..you don't want to have sex & yet you want him to be turned on. What for? He knows he won't be getting some, so maybe that's why he is avoiding sexual conversations & too much physical contact. It seems you're deriving pleasure, a kick or maybe an ego boost knowing they desire you. Let the guy be. Why must he torture himself to prove his virility to you when you're not even going to do anything about it. Tell you what, I guess you'll know the answer to that on your wedding night wink How about that? Mnxm.

Nice one dear!! I recommend you start a marriage seminar and counselling. Brief and well said.. Kudos!
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Sweetlemon(f): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Babe, I'm not saying you should have sex with him o. BUT make sure that thing is working. Make sure you can feel it before you set your wedding date.

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mikaael(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.

Ur head dey there...Ur a smart gal...talkin from experience abi
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by vani86: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
ugbah007:
I'm not you man but I once found myself in a relationship where she was not a virgin but decided the no sex tin,to cut the long story shot,I started sleeping with another girl at my area,my own girl was now lookingless attrative to me and I got tired of caring for her becaue my birthday came and she didn't get me anything and when I aske dher why she said the money she wanted to use,she borrowed it out to a friend.The relationship now fell to the friend zone,she got tired and called it off but after some months she came back telling me she really loved me but there was nothing for me to go back for.learn from this my sis.you are not attracted to him again and he is sleeping with another girl.sorry,I don't know you but am hating you already because you are wicked.I pray you loose that guy so this will serve as a lesson to you and your likes out there.

or sleeping with a guy.

there is gayness all over his behaviour
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by haul: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hehehehe!! Your partner is really a brother in the Lord as in all this jim jim brothers cheesy cheesy

He has to loosen up a bit, for crying out loud you've got marriage plans.

What are his reasons for acting this way? Are they religion based?
Even if they are, engaging in intimate talks and PDA's ain't a big deal, I mean this is someone you'd spend the rest of your life with and it's only proper you get past the normal brother-sister relationship.
Not like you're asking him to go down all the way, nah!! Just a little show of affection, hugs, pecks, kisses, cuddles does it..

Sister mi! Maybe you gat to find a way to break down those walls of his. Insist on getting a warm hug from him after a meet up, blow a kiss through the phone after a call session, he should reciprocate too. Just find a way to work things around....
Once you achieve this, push no further rather help take things to it's permanent site wink wink
Guide him well cos his likes are rare sort of, you only have to work around him a little.
Hope you get your desired results.

Topics like this give me hope. It shows that we still have responsible men out there who ain't in for just sexx and it's likes.
I'd choose a man who's got such mindset over another who's ready to try out different sex positions with you whether or not he's got plans of taking you to the altar.

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by menxer: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
There is nothing like a no sex relationship, that I don't sex you physically doesn't mean I am not sexing you mentally; which according to Jesus Christ carries equal weight. grin

Practice, they say, makes perfect; I wonder how that applies in a no sex relationship that led to marriage.grin

@OP, you can do your rehearsal in marriage, but if you are already doing it mentally, you are just.... grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by chimex001(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:
To the advise part,jes tell him,"guy I wan see your thing,show me if it dey work"so simple,when u see it,he puts it back,no touching.

What if after seeing the 'thing' refuses to calm down? that is tempting
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by queenfav(f): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just don't come back here to tell us he couldn't get it up on your wedding night.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by nnamdibig(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
You said you no wan Bleep before marriage & now you are with a guy wey no wan Bleep you still dey complain. If you manage turn am on now & he insists una must Bleep & may be eventually take it by force, you go still come here to say that men are evil. You don't want it & he is trying to avoid it.....why not let it slide Just make sure he is medically ok. You girls sef, you don't want sex before marriage but you want smush, kiss passionately and finger before marriage, why not lock up & wait till marriage It's like saying you won't eat dog meat but you can use teeth to shear it to children. You want to go to heaven but you don't want to die

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by dbillz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
ooops! thats pathetic but let be realistic before jumping into conclusion.
will love to ask some few questions: was your first guy too emotional (i.e he do turn on and wanted sex badly when you guys were dating back then??) and
2. what cause your break up with the first guy?embarassed
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by biotechshola(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Here is my candid advice to u my sister, you ar so lucky to av met such amazing guy. Honestly the best a guy would do for his fiancee is to sacrifice hs sexual pleasure for her. That thought of whether he is ok, sexually active and d rest is instigated by d devil blv me, our mothers afterall ddnt go abt testing guys sexual capability befor marriage nd yet they had no prblm of such..continue on ur path cos its a gud one and trust me u wont get punished for being good. Wish u al da best]

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Richy4(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP is dwelling in an analogue era by using the word touch.

Jezzz!!! How I hated that word "Touch " can't you just call it what it was?

Don't touch her or she will be pregnant.

Back to the topic. OP, why not respect his wish? If you can't hold it any longer, contribute towards your wedding. Since maybe he can't afford it at the moment.

That will speed things up for you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by litaninja(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Typical Nigerian female bulls**t. You want a no-sex relationship, but you also want to find out if he is sexually active? Is Ifa playing ludo with your mobile phone?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by kizklan(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
Humble opinion, if he is not comfortable discussing his sexual status wif u, try n get his ex to confide in you on how he fared during their relationship.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by saintkel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Women eh! U want to have sex with dem they complain, u wana wait for the rite time, they complain. Nawa 4 una ooooo
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by chimex001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hehehehe!! Your partner is really a brother in the Lord as in all this jim jim brothers cheesy cheesy

He has to loosen up a bit, for crying out loud you've got marriage plans.

What are his reasons for acting this way? Are they religion based?
Even if they are, engaging in intimate talks and PDA's ain't a big deal, I mean this is someone you'd spend the rest of your life with and it's only proper you get past the normal brother-sister relationship.
Not like you're asking him to go down all the way, nah!! Just a little show of affection, hugs, pecks, kisses, cuddles does it..

Sister mi! Maybe you gat to find a way to break down those walls of his. Insist on getting a warm hug from him after a meet up, blow a kiss through the phone after a call session, he should reciprocate too. Just find a way to work things around....
Once you achieve this, push no further rather help take things to it's permanent site wink wink
Guide him well cos his likes are rare sort of, you only have to work around him a little.
Hope you get your desired results.

Topics like this give me hope. It shows that we still have responsible men out there who ain't in for just sexx and it's likes.
I'd choose a man who's got such mindset over another who's ready to try out different sex positions with you whether or not he's got plans of taking you to the altar.

I suspect the 'broda' self service aka Vaseline or maybe he is fvking anoda puchie lipsrsealed

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Has d King of glory become dis merciful dat we no longer fear d judgement of the Lord. Babe my 2 kobo advice if he is ur fiance Wats so big a deal in asking him and telling him ur fears if he is matured enough he wud give u a suitable answer dere is no shame 2 a man u wish 2 spend eternity wit. Since u both luv each oda dis much nd he is dis matured 2 agree 2 d no sex decision am sure he wud give u d best answer. Remember dat marriage is honorable only wen d bed is left undefiled don't let distrust come amidst u guys cos of dis my dear COMMUNICATION is key.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by chimex001(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Joc86:
Give him kpekus
let her try BJ services
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
I dont even know how i ran into this post, in 2015 make person still dey give us 'better lover' story. just 4 d comment sake sha, y de argue wit ur mind, if u want to fk d guy, fk am na (dat is d best way of confirming his ability) afterall u did not call urself a Vag. sincerely, d guy de 'gory' for outside, he just de play along wit u n ur oldskool fairy tale. dey dia de gork, if u com rise d guy up, u no com allow am fk, wots his benefit. dats d reason e made up his mind to get his mind off u and bleeps outside (na true i de tell u). Wots d difference btw sxxx b4 marriage n after? d most important thing is d established and eternal one, Vags self de divorce after marriage not to talk of una we don bleep tire com de form for us here embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, now I'm confused..you don't want to have sex & yet you want him to be turned on. What for? He knows he won't be getting some, so maybe that's why he is avoiding sexual conversations & too much physical contact. It seems you're deriving pleasure, a kick or maybe an ego boost knowing they desire you. Let the guy be. Why must he torture himself to prove his virility to you when you're not even going to do anything about it. Tell you what, I guess you'll know the answer to that on your wedding night wink How about that? Mnxm.

Bad girl
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by prettymina(f): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote auth or=robedu post=38078226]Sorry i used that kind of word to describe him, but i love him dearly, he knows it and even as i speak now my heart is beating for him, he just called and i told him i love him to the moon and back[/quote]U jst did the right by spitting out ur pain @least u will get few reasonable advice here cus I not all wil b reasonable.the best thing dear is to talk to him abt it, don't be shy let him knw how serious u are wen u ar talking to him abt it..with that am sure u wil get ur desire response....BTW keep loving him it's important. kiss
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by successinlife: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
prettysassygirl:

This advise is very cruel, '' guy show me your thing,let me see if e dey work '' I guess himself deserve to see her thing if it can open for his thing. Then you know what will follow when both has verified each other things. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

You are very lucky. What you got is a man you will trust. He is not a sex freak.
But if you really want your relationship to last.
You need to sit him down and let him know how you feel.
And end the discussion immediately he feels uncomfortable.

Judging from experience, after going further he will never see you the same way.
I advice you to just burry your feelings for now.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

Hian, he might be hiding something .

Next time while he is playing with your fingers try to play with his kini . That thing doesn't tell lie.
If it shoots up. . Then he is good.

But be careful here
Almost all those Men who keep saying no sėxx before marriage are over zealous wankers. Or even gay..
The ones that are truthful might potentially kill you with sęxxx every morning afternoon and night after marriage .
I will be wary of such a person.
Make you no come dey waka like duck fowl.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by DonaldGenes(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
passionate88:
Na only God go fit help Nigerian girls. If to say the dude dey try to sex you, you for dey talk for your mind say all men want sex, now you don meet man wey dey emotionally matured you dey want to corrupt him mind with sexuality talk. op fear God o, fear God.

Hahahahahhahaha You bad
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by bummyla(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
girl lead the young man not into temptations! abeggie! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by chimex001(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
No sex relationship, yet ur pressing him so hard to know his sexual life, what are u hoping to get? U want to torture the poor guy with sexual feelings but u no wan open leg, wicked girl, are u a virgin? angry dey dia dey sleep on a moving bike, if he's not discussing it, den there might be another chick beating u to d game, even d one wey Dana help u kill must have been having his fill after getting turned on with another better sexy chick, who knows maybe he was flying into d arms of his Oda babe b4 Dana obstruct the movement of his ministry undecided

try to suck him while he is sleeping grin that will help his dik to awken
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by breakeven: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
She want to test the joystick before she say i do. Well, one mans meat is another womans poison. you can decide to initiate it to allay your fears. ok.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by 123papas(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
allay your fears to him.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
donholy28:
No man wants to fvck u? u need help

Not really that no man wants to screw her but i feel she wanna eat her cake and still have it back which isnt possible,.u dont want to get down with your bf yet you want him to kiss,hug and if possible play with you,is that not wickedness on the OP side,hmm

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by franksam2009: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
I think the op is just stvpid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.