Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62650 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by yawhex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
young lady how much is d cash? kindly get in touch with me...

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by seanjy4konji: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Well Pay the guy and let the devil be ashamed...If you could not ask your parents for the money in the first place but have the courage to tell them now someone is demanding for money borrowed you squandered??You are a big girl and returning the money should not be a problem...

After returning the money and the guy ask for something esle? then we will personally go and arrest him...Since you guys were mates and in all circumstances,you could not raise that amount then,,he must have gone through hell raising it for you and since he says he is no PERSON READY TO USE TEA SPOON TO POUR salt inside the ocean full of salt,

Pay him his money asap and stop using your school fees to pay for debts you cant explain but ready to collect from your mates...

After payment?we will know if the guy has mental problems or not.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by peeparty(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.
Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahba I couldn't stop lagging@He threw me over his shoulder...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by riczy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
How did he know u ar a virgin,pisure or i dont belive
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by riczy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
How did he know u ar a virgin,pisure or i dont belive!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by optimismlaz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
@Op never u do that, infact dont try having sex with him rather find a way and pay him up, do not fail to tell ur family members. Try always to be with somebody.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by fammo: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Girls be deceiving themselves with "He is just a friend" when he was giving you the money you no call us.....you better pay up ASAP
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eberex(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tell him you will pay and if he still insist, tell him to sue you. Let's see what evidence he has to prove that he lent you money.

how much is it anyway undecided
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by sanc2s(f): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
And wat is wrong with u giving him sex if it will make him happy? Is there anythn wrong with it? Will u cook soup with it? Wat do u have it for if not to use and make who makes u happy happy. Gerarihia mehnnn
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Beetee1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
oh shit! please send me your account no
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.

She is not the only one owing Nigeria is owing too

So shut your mouth
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Did you miss the part that says "He gave him the money not borrow".

Paying him the money is just to maintain her dignity. And she should only pay at her convenience! The guy is sure a Monster!

Do you have proof that the money was given freely not borrowed? Bottom line is the babe owes the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't have time for fake stories smiley
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by HonorableIzu(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Go and give him something girl.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Omotayor123(f): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

Do you have proof that the money was given freely not borrowed? Bottom line is the babe owes the guy.
I judge based on what is posted.. And based on that she owes nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please do not agree to his demand.
Simply tell him you will pay him whenever you have the money: It might be after School too

Do not be afraid to tell him. You are not the only one owing money in Nigeria.

But do that with respect.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Iwonttell(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Come and take the money nd give it to him
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Edipee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Stories like this breaks my heart. This guy is suppose to be a brother to you, but all he needs now is your virginity. Pls don't succumb to his pressure. Summon courage and confide in your Mom.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
young lady how much is d cash? kindly get in touch with me...

Be careful. This story might have been cooked up by a scammer looking for sympathetic folks like you to scam.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by yakamata(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
OP what mess did you enter? how do you expect us to help when you are hiding things
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by misreal(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
overdrive:

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys
simple.m
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Men in general?

You better shut up if you don't know what you are saying.

The act of expecting something fishy in return when we help people is not done by men alone. Even women have their own flaws in that aspect.

undecided

You need an optometrist too or maybe a hypnotist to jog your memory? How did you miss the "some & the crazy ones"? Abeg, swerve grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Jexyme(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
If u are nt bornagain give him d sex but if u are then give him sisterly 'BJ'

Gerarahia!
That which thou art eateth thou must payeth.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

I hope you know this is a dumb move, but went on to post as a sarcastic post.

Best she can do is plead with him for some time to raise the money. And she should do her best to pay him back, with that, he will loose his hold on her.

There is no doubting the fact that the guy is a kid.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
There is no proof you owe him any money... he can't take you to police or anywhere... there is no record of the fact that you collected some money from him... you can always insist that it was a gift.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nicepoker(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

smart? Abeg say something else.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by marshalcarter: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Diddyydiva:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, kindly shut up

Pls cum nd shut ma mouth...seems u're not alright
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by drololaaof: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
it is a sorry case first he gave you the money then without condition now he is asking for it remind him about that clause ,whatever your condition then tell your mother or even his mother ,don't enslave yourself just for that pittance he gave you.If he is God he will not give us rain, he want to take an advantage on youthat you are Virgin ( let us belief so) he is a fool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by nobeku: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just give him the sex grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

U must be ex-convict in dis area.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by willian10: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.