Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63455 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 21, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Men are not silly....u looking good though, I meant to say dat a while ago. Don't say u don't like it tongue

Really? !
Still, we need men to get our heat off most of the time.

I don't fancy compliments, sorry! I know you mean well . Seriously, e dey tire me to hear already. Thank you!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Toscoas2(m): 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015
How I wish my girl could come to read Ds and stop her nagging biz, anyway nah her problem.....when d time comes I let go free of charge.....I don try
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by SmartMugu: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2015
I like to read posts from mature people like this. Thanks OP, tell them more.

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Truckpusher(m): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really? !
Still, we need men to get our heat off most of the time.

I don't fancy compliments, sorry! I know you mean well . Seriously, e dey tire me to hear already. Thank you!
See as you dun dey form with ya photomarket photoshop face grin cheesy

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as you dun dey form with ya photomarket photoshop face grin cheesy

Even with my staphylococcus Aureus toto, I still dey feel high niggar! Person go still chop am like that!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Even with my staphylococcus Aureus toto, I still dey feel high niggar! Person go still chop am like that!
Only staph you dey make noise up and down?

Come make we use mouth taste am first ,you could be lying. grin

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by zeefa: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2015
In fact, I need to meet this OP one on one if those write up truly emerge from her heart. So articulate and the words are on point.
U r one in million dear!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by willuu: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2015
My ex is lovely and independent .she was indifferent even I got close to another girl. and finally I know she is just not that into me. oh ,that's a sad story. angry lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by benjamytes(m): 3:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Well spoken
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by hammary(f): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2015
I love this, thanks for d reminder OP. God bless u

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
100% my idea

Bad culinary skills nko? for men like me who detest eating outside, such lady is a repellant.

btw, are you married? cos i wan 'apply' wink cool
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Pearlkevwe(f): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2015
willuu:
My ex is lovely and independent .she was indifferent even I got close to another girl. and finally I know she is just not that into me. oh ,that's a sad story. angry lipsrsealed embarassed

Yea. I hope those happy about "my girl nags about my closeness to other girls" can see this. If I don't complain, I don't care.. It's that simple

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by misspicy(f): 5:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I feel honoured
I hope you got what you crave for,now contest in the next miss nairaland pegeant and you will win.

Punkyveer,i know you didnt see this

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by misspicy(f): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
Relationships fail because many women get advice from OTHER WOMEN on how to treat their men.
No mind all dis attention seeking good girls on NL....i dnt even af a problem with her post,truth is i af made such mistakes n i corrected mysef buh the problem i have with this OP and the post is dat,its a biased post,why cnt she add ways men can treat women good too....na likes she want and she don get am.

Kossyablaze see wat i was telling you

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by danwa25(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Beta talk be dat cheesy
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2015
sage2:

If true, well done. But please contnue to preach this to your fellow Naija girls. Their matter do tire us.
yes boss
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:18am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
Relationships fail because many women get advice from OTHER WOMEN on how to treat their men.
tell me more..... experience they say is d best teacher but it's not stated that it has to be urs. Knowledge is collective
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2015
safarigirl:
are you speaking from experience or observation?
both
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:22am On Sep 21, 2015
mashnino:

It is only God that will bless you and the woman dat carried you for 9 months.. Say amen
Amen
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some women don't just know how to bring out the best in their man and vice versa.

But this thread is all about the women so please folks shouldn't see it as thread to bash ladies,I have already seen some stubborn girls already taken it out of context and making superfluous comments and assumptions. grin

The truth is that if you want to enjoy your relationship or marriage you also have to give in your best - Nothing sweetens a man's heart like the sweet talks and compliment of a woman that encourages him with the words of their mouth and a little massaging of that our ego grin and you'd always see such men making progress because there is someone out there that they don't want to disappoint.We understand that some men would never appreciate such kind gestures but hey! have you really put in your best?

cc

Adaeze003. cheesy come shoot me down,I know it's your hobby these days since you're jobless. tongue grin
very well said
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by olalat(m): 5:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Dnt worry, u will soon join qoir in d church.
EggovinMma:
All this news na fir girls wey get una time, If bf fuccck me i fucck too, no time for monkey!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.

If to say na so girls dey do, guys for no get reasons to complain na.
I hope u practice what u preach?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2015
zeefa:
In fact, I need to meet this OP one on one if those write up truly emerge from her heart. So articulate and the words are on point.
U r one in million dear!
ur wish may just come true grin thanks
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by xhero: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2015
The good news is dat OP is on point...d bad news is she's probably guilty of every point she raised....but who cares ryt?

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2015
hammary:
I love this, thanks for d reminder OP. God bless u
bless you too
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Adaeze003(f): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some women don't just know how to bring out the best in their man and vice versa.

But this thread is all about the women so please folks shouldn't see it as thread to bash ladies,I have already seen some stubborn girls already taken it out of context and making superfluous comments and assumptions. grin

The truth is that if you want to enjoy your relationship or marriage you also have to give in your best - Nothing sweetens a man's heart like the sweet talks and compliment of a woman that encourages him with the words of their mouth and a little massaging of that our ego grin and you'd always see such men making progress because there is someone out there that they don't want to disappoint.We understand that some men would never appreciate such kind gestures but hey! have you really put in your best?

cc

Adaeze003. cheesy come shoot me down,I know it's your hobby these days since you're jobless. tongue grin

O gini kwa? Lol.

I don't have a problem with the post but you see what I was talking about according to you "a little massaging of our ego". Your(guys in general) ego is just too easily deflated.

Oh and btw, the effort has to come from both sides. Everyone blames the woman for a failed relationship even when the man cheats, is unemotional and a bully. You'll hear people say(like you once said) "don't put yourself in a position for him to hit you" or related crap like that. That's just really really silly and selfish(yes, men are selfish for other men sef).

Well, I will not put in my best if he's not doing same. It's really not worth it to me.

You can shout "amen" to this post all you like but don't expect what you don't give. Do unto others....(well, you know the rest)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:28am On Sep 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Bad culinary skills nko? for men like me who detest eating outside, such lady is a repellant.

btw, are you married? cos i wan 'apply' wink cool
culinary skills can be fixed but a bad attitude is almost impossible.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2015
misspicy:

I hope you got what you crave for,now contest in the next miss nairaland pegeant and you will win.

Punkyveer,i know you didnt see this
what do you think I crave 4? As for miss nairaland I think I already ignored 2 nominations, I have no intention of accepting any anytime soon grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 21, 2015
100% True Talk
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:34am On Sep 21, 2015
misspicy:

No mind all dis attention seeking good girls on NL....i dnt even af a problem with her post,truth is i af made such mistakes n i corrected mysef buh the problem i have with this OP and the post is dat,its a biased post,why cnt she add ways men can treat women good too....na likes she want and she don get am.

Kossyablaze see wat i was telling you
hmmmmmm! How interesting. I like ur observation but you should probably rethink. How much does the likes & all add to my account If I were to add ways men cud treat woman good do u think i'll be really true with that? The fact is no & that's because i'll simply favour the female side. One thing u don't know is, the best person to tell u about a guy is a guy. If u have lots of male friends u often realise they understand and relate better when u have issues with another guy. The essence of most of my post is to enlighten ladies especially on things they overlook. But anyway ur opinion is ur opinion afterall

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by babafirst(m): 5:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice post,abeg help me tell dem.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:40am On Sep 21, 2015
captainboris:

If to say na so girls dey do, guys for no get reasons to complain na.
I hope u practice what u preach?
I try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54