Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63458 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
it needs to be to prevent more broken homes and makes ladies embrace the fact that the good guys are still out there but not the perfect ones
are you speaking from experience or observation?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by idris4eva(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even if I still copy these post and paste it on my girlfriend wall, she won't still understand......this post define the type of a woman am currently dating.......
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by NOTRIBE: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2015
hmm me i no send women...men don finish,
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by unikprince(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2015
My woman just pushed away with her constant nagging and insecurity. Its painful, but I'm really fed up with everything. Let me try being alone for now.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by thelastmediator: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Smile coolSmile. You are right. This was the reason i brokeup with my girl. She is always right in everything.

Oh you've experienced such too. I think it's a mental disorder.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2015
ok...
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by lovetterrison(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Oh lawt% this is just the definition of my bae. Am so depressed that I wonder wia naija girl fell from. Called it off already
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 21, 2015
All this news na fir girls wey get una time, If bf fuccck me i fucck too, no time for monkey!

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
All this news na fir girls wey get una time, If bf fuccck me i fucck too, no time for monkey!

are you real
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by no1madman(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Easier said than done!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Alezy(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
E go tire u soon, No worry.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Alezy:
E go tire u soon, No worry.
E go tire everybody dear!
Remember the bittches ain't loyal!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

are you real

Do I look unreal?
Na for this kind thread una ego dey rise like doughnut! ! Nonsense! !

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by adeememman(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2015
ladies, this is an eye opener for ye all? I always pray for the best Mum for my unborn child.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided undecided
Na mumu dey take una serious.

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Alezy(m): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

E go tire everybody dear!

Remember the bittches ain't loyal!
Lolz. ..I sure remember but can't u be?
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Do I look unreal?
Na for this kind thread una ego dey rise like doughnut! ! Nonsense! !

shooooo shocked why evils

see as u com resemble cobra now as i place dis comment side by side with dat ur face and all dat black hair, remain small u 4 begin dey spit undecided

anyway, I was saying you look good bae, maybe a bit too good to be true angry
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ..I sure remember but can't u be?

Hian! !! Loyal ke? ? In this age? what is good for the goose....
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

shooooo shocked why evils

see as u com resemble cobra now as i place dis comment side by side with dat ur face and all dat black hair, remain small u 4 begin dey spit undecided

anyway, I was saying you look good bae, maybe a bit too good to be true angry

Abeg no dey tell me say I look good.I DONT LIKE IT!
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.
About to give a crush on u....
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

She don dey blush.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 21, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:
She don dey blush.
Hian, I m into cosmetics. Don't be deceived.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Okay, you look bad angry

So bad that whenever I see your pic, i have a d-erection, that is a reverse erection in which my peniis grows back into my body, in essence giving me a vaginna cry

How you like that
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hian, I m into cosmetics. Don't be deceived.
Dat dosen't change the fact that you just blushed......am not being deceived.I think ur that type that really take men seriously, just pretending.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

Dat dosen't change the fact that you just blushed......am not being deceived.I think ur that type that really take men seriously, just pretending.

Yea, not stupid ones anyways.
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Okay, you look bad angry

So bad that whenever I see your pic, i have a d-erection, that is a reverse erection in which my peniis grows back into my body, in essence giving me a vaginna cry

How you like that

Hmmm.Not that good, but I will consider that as an attempt to compliment. *Opens another beer*
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by mashnino(m): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.

It is only God that will bless you and the woman dat carried you for 9 months.. Say amen

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Badbreathcure81(m): 2:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Nice points but you know what they say,a dog that's about to cross the road will never hear the call of a master
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hmmm.Not that good, but I will consider that as an attempt to compliment. *Opens another beer*

nairaland censoring errecttion wow angry

anyways bae, what you sipping on don't tell me it's warm milk undecided
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Truckpusher(m): 2:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Some women don't just know how to bring out the best in their man and vice versa.

But this thread is all about the women so please folks shouldn't see it as thread to bash ladies,I have already seen some stubborn girls already taken it out of context and making superfluous comments and assumptions. grin

The truth is that if you want to enjoy your relationship or marriage you also have to give in your best - Nothing sweetens a man's heart like the sweet talks and compliment of a woman that encourages him with the words of their mouth and a little massaging of that our ego grin and you'd always see such men making progress because there is someone out there that they don't want to disappoint.We understand that some men would never appreciate such kind gestures but hey! have you really put in your best?

cc

Adaeze003. cheesy come shoot me down,I know it's your hobby these days since you're jobless. tongue grin

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by CHUKSKALIDONN: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea, not stupid ones anyways.
Men are not silly....u looking good though, I meant to say dat a while ago. Don't say u don't like it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One