Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27133 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
It is because of this level of unintelligence that the lot of you on NL dont survive on Twitter.

Do you people have functional brains?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
@ Tonyebarcanista

How can you be displaying your lack of knowledge so publicly?

What has APC got to do with Facebook? I never knew that Buhari and Tinubu are majority shareholders in Facebook, I will check Nasdaq website to confirm this.

Facebook has requested for your ID details, why dont you have the courage to provide it to them so you can join FBI watch-list grin grin grin grin

Instead of dealing with your issues privately, you came on NL to start making false claims

SMH...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Calm down boy, I'm not gonna eat you.

I'm just trying to correct you.

What is "geld"... Did you mean to type "gold"?

Ask the other German wannabe the meaning of that word. I have taken you to the slaughterhouse numerous times and sh!!t and piss on your Gesicht. It's really burdensome trying to make senseless slimeball formed from the sperm of a leperous rabid ekuke dog to reason like human.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by rottennaija(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
xmich:
Sorry mahn,the struggle continues No retreat No surrender

2019 is still a long way from now

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Keep on deceiving urself 4ming relevance wen u re not

Its a normal tin on Fb especially wen ur account is congested wt request..........

By d way y wnt u be ignorant of d FB reality wen u sacrificed all ur life 2 Nairaland where u dey form james bond.

2 b frank ur relevance starts n ends here on nairaland where u re celebrated by kids

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Ask the other German wannabe the meaning of that word. I have taken you to the slaughterhouse numerous times and sh!!t and piss on your Gesicht. It's really burdensome trying to make senseless slimeball formed from the sperm of a leperous rabid ekuke dog to reason like human.
Shut up joor grin

You took me to the slaughter house in your dreams.

It's "leprous" not "leperous".

See, No body is fighting with you today, Calm down please. You're always hyperactive; It's not good for your health.

This is a professional medical advice, please heed to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mynd44: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:
@ Tonyebarcanista

How can you be displaying your lack of knowledge so publicly?

What has APC got to do with Facebook? I never knew that Buhari and Tinubu are majority shareholders in Facebook, I will check Nasdaq website to confirm this.

Facebook has requested for your ID details, why dont you have the courage to provide it to them so you can join FBI watch-list grin grin grin grin

Instead of dealing with your issues privately, you came on NL to start making false claims

SMH...
It is amusing that he and his friends in the males and females dont have enough intelligence heck, they can even decide to be pseudo -intelligent sef and save themselves from this show of idiocy and shame.

So called "Intellectuals" who are running around paranoid.

Awon olopolo yoro gbo gbo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
themilanway:
You are a cheap attention seeking slut.

You informed Seun you are leaving his forum,"seeking"his advice,and he rightfully ignored you.

Who exactly do you think you are?

So APC and the presidency owns and controls facebook?

Why not open a blog or an equal forum like Nairaland since you are now popular than Olisa Metuh?

You existed Nairaland,less than 2 weeks you came running back with your tail in between your legs.Who does that except a confused and deluded fellow.

I read you couldn't stand the heat from likes of JJ Omojuwa on twitter.

Your lousy copy and paste isn't criticism its plain dumb.

When you criticize a football team/coach,you suggest alternative line ups and substitution.Not repeating the same dumb and inspid lines about how the coach smiled at the club's board and he was immediately hired.

I expected a particular female amongst your tens of ass lickers to have a serious talk with your about how you are clearly loosing it with out you knowing it,but I guess she is deliberately,like the rest leading and urging you on.To your political grave ofcourse.

I stopped reading your trash along time and stop taking you serious.

I'm using this medium to urge others to do same.

I dare/encourage you to start something similar to Nairaland,let's truly see how popular you think you are.If you don't know how to start and non of your goons can help out.....

You are lost and done for.

Get a serious life dude,you are going crazy.
[/s]

Wu let the dog out
Wu, wu, wu, wu, wu,

Return to your kennel.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up joor grin

You took me to the slaughter house in your dreams.

It's "leprous" not "leperous".

See, No body is fighting with you today, Calm down please. You're always hyperactive; It's not good for your health.

This is a professional medical advice, please heed to it.

You are no match go and call your Jesus and personal saviour to help you out. Sonofahooker.

12 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Too many educated illiterates on this forum..gosh!
May God help us punish our leaders who have stolen all the money meant to provide quality education.
If the Op is delusional enough to think his account was taken down cos of any party, what of the others believing him blindly...

Ah Oghene oh!

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mynd44:
It is because of this level of unintelligence that the lot of you on NL dont survive on Twitter.

Says the king of Twitter
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are no match go and call your Jesus and personal saviour to help you out. Sonofahooker.
See, I've never taken you serious.

There are Nairalanders I always clash with, not you. You're my patient, remember?

Will a doctor clash with his patient(s)?

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See, I've never taken you serious.

There are Nairalanders I always clash with, not you. You're my patient, remember?

Will a doctor clash with his patient(s)?

shhhrixkkdmxbdjkdndbhdiod dhnndbndkkkdnbdjksbddddnkk.

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by docadams: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:

The OP is not smart at all. All the insinuations are bunkum.
If he really wants to speak for democracy he should submit his ID to FB and they will verify him. End of story.

If he is truly hunted (by ghosts I beliveve), as he claims, the hunters don't need his ID to trace him. With a FB account, his million posts online and his IP address, he is roasted meat already. He won't be here deceiving himself fellow illiterates.

Abeg wisdom is not for everybody even if your name is Solomon.

LRNZH I hail O. I'm hungry for more enlightment before I talk.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mynd44:

It is amusing that he and his friends in the males and females dont have enough intelligence heck, they can even decide to be pseudo -intelligent sef and save themselves from this show of idiocy and shame.

So called "Intellectuals" who are running around paranoid.

Awon olopolo yoro gbo gbo

grin grin grin

The display of stupidity is just mind-blowing.
What surprises me the most is that some people will actually fall for these deliberate gimmicks.
The fact is this. Barcanista aka Tonyebarcanista cannot compete with real analysts on FB or Twitter, they will tear him apart with logic and superior knowledge. grin grin

NL is Tonyebarcanista's only option which is quite unfortunate considering this section used to have well educated and intelligent posters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by themilanway(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Wu let the dog out
Wu, wu, wu, wu, wu,

Return to your kennel.

Your master tagged,you immediately came running,panting and hounding along.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Talk about puppets and their owners cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

shhhrixkkdmxbdjkdndbhdiod dhnndbndkkkdnbdjksbddddnkk.
...and he proves me right. Oh well...
Its one of those things doctors encounter on a daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by unitysheart(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
I don't believe your assertions. I am a social media manager and I have experienced what you typed here before now, without affiliation to any political party. I have also not even posted anything apolitical on the account, yet it was blocked. Please stop politicizing everything sir.
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...and he proves me right. Oh well...

Its one of those things doctors encounter on a daily basis.

I don't do minnows, I am a strong advocate against oppression of unequals. You can shout your Lord when you need help. Moreover when will you lineage be free from the generation madness?

7 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:

TonyeBarcanista,

You don't really believe Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire in his 20s by involving his biz in the politics of a third world country, or do you

You are just in your usual state of severe HPD...

Get off your high horse, there is no one after you. smiley

Nigeria is gradually going from third world to underworld with the kind of under-employed, under-fed and ill-informed youths we have roaming around cyberspace spewing all sort of things.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
unitysheart:
I don't believe your assertions. I am a social media manager and I have experienced what you typed here before now, without affiliation to any political party. I have also not even posted anything apolitical on the account, yet it was blocked. Please stop politicizing everything sir.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin grin

The display of stupidity is just mind-blowing.
What surprises me the most is that some people will actually fall for these deliberate gimmicks.
The fact is this. Barcanista aka Tonyebarcanista cannot compete with real analysts on FB or Twitter, they will tear him apart with logic and superior knowledge. grin grin

NL is Tonyebarcanista's only option which is quite unfortunate considering this section used to have well educated and intelligent posters.
People like him are the likes that got $100 during the elections to trend crap on twitter while twitter overlords did nothing and were making thousands of dollars from the PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SupremeXYZ(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
sorry bro.NDPVF has been jailed till Dec 2024 cheesy But cheer up,he lives in me grin

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Getting your location is very easy if they are really after you which i doubt,anyway always clone your ip to avoid stories that touch
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by vorigan: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am aware that FB will FIRST request for phone verification and it ia VERY rare. This cannot be separated from APC.

[b]. . . . .dull minion, your intelligence is equivalent to that of an ant . . . .you have two accounts on facebook, different names but same picture with the modus operandi of being critical of government and in your unintelligent imagination, you don't think that is suspicious?. . . . . .imp, once facebook suspects a fake account, they act immediately, especially accounts that "instigate". . . . . .is your name Tonye barcanista or Tonye Solomon? And if your name is either of the two, do you agree that you supplied fake information? . . . . . . .goon, after you were asked to supply your details on one account and you failed to comply, don't you think its logical for any responsible body to beam its search light on the alternate account?. . . . . .rat, for the records, APC does not know you. Stop deceiving yourself that the party is up against you!!. . . .your write ups are at best "kindergarten". . . . Copy and paste professional.
. . . .didn't I tell you to take two red bulls to awaken your dead brain?[/b]

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mynd44:

Soon, they will write HIGHLY GRAMMATICAL EPISTLES and report you to the owner of the forum via email or they will click on the 'report to mod' button.
Eh, don't think you are tackling mentally stable people here.

You already know their entire relevance is on NL and nowhere else.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
@TonyeBarcanista no shaking you're under the umbrella, just be careful.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

I don't do minnows, I am a strong advocate against oppression of unequals. You can shout your Lord when you need help. Moreover when will you lineage be free from the generation madness?

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin @ bolded_

Did you mean your generations?

"All mad Men says they ain't mad, They rather say others are mad" - Professor Severus cool
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmm. But bros u dey find attention so govt fit give u post . this has ntin to do with APC . wake up

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
vorigan:

[b]. . . . .dull minion, your intelligence is equivalent to that of an ant . . . .you have two accounts on facebook, different names but same picture with the modus operandi of being critical of government and in your unintelligent imagination, you don't think that is suspicious?. . . . . .imp, once facebook suspects a fake account, they act immediately, especially accounts that "instigate". . . . . .is your name Tonye barcanista or Tonye Solomon? And if your name is either of the two, do you agree that you supplied fake information? . . . . . . .goon, after you were asked to supply your details on one account and you failed to comply, don't you think its logical for any responsible body to beam its search light on the alternate account?. . . . . .rat, for the records, APC does not know you. Stop deceiving yourself that the party is up against you!!. . . .your write ups are at best "kindergarten". . . . Copy and paste professional.
. . . .didn't I tell you to take two red bulls to awaken your dead brain?[/b]
[/s]

Can you stop sniffing Barcanista's butt? (very unlikely)
There's hardly any thread started by Barcanista without you jumping in with your trademark tomfoolery, Jeeeeeze! get a life.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
andresia:
kai!

eccentric attention and protection seeker
The guy's attention seeking needs psychiatric evaluation

6 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by opeyemmmy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
This kain thread sef undecided

APC blocked your FB accounts? Says someone without a political clout outside NL. This is what a lot of mentions on NL can cause. Kontinu! angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun / Army Chief, Yahaya Attends Church Service, Says "We Will Destroy Insurgency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.