Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27131 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]

Even this ediot is expecting a debate with his poorly structured monologue lol!!
[/s] your elder brother is an idiott, take me as a brother smiley wink

I tot you do avoid me on this section, why are you crossing my lane today ?

6 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by frankyychiji(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I never knew that a ruling party will go this low. Instead of using the resources at their disposal to give Nigerians democratic dividends, they are more concerned with fighting their shadows.
Don't worry bro, they will get tired! I have never been one to comment here along ethnic lines, but I think the brigandage with which yorubas are known for is what they have brought to bear on national politics. Hmmmm...they will be resisted maximally! I have never seen a people so hateful like yorubas! Tinubu was an area boy in Isaleko. once an area boy, always an area boy! Don't worry, let them continue cos their water loo looms!

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Nothing wrong with criticizing the government esp that of Nigeria that have gotten away with loads of Bullshyt.
See, I have come across countless threads by same Op, some to explain why he left APC, some to Apologise, some to INSULT and DEMEAN the present government that he once supported and many of these threads are one-sided hurriedly put-together write-ups that brings bile to the mouth.
And now this.. Many people get blocked on FB esp if they have numerous friend invites all at once but can't provide valid ID when asked to. It is not new, it has nothing to do with the government.
I was surprised to see APC in the same statement with FB ID BLOCKED!

If he is your friend, stop deceiving him, talk to him. At his age, he is probably older than the owner of NL and FB. He should create his own forum where no one can block, make money from his everyday cyber roaming.

This is my first post on this thread:
CyberWolf:
Well I don't think it's connected with APC...Sometimes, things like this happens when there is so much activities on your account and FB will want to verify the account.it has happened to me many times.

If you don't want it to happen again, download a browser called " Globus vpn browser" or " Epic privacy browser" and setup a new FB account with it. This browsers blocks all "activities tracking programs" on any website.

But when you look at it from another angle, he may be right especially when some APC goons here boasted that they will follow him to FB and make sure his FB is brought down. So you can't completely exonerate APC goons here.
At the bolded, stop using that line of reasoning angry ...If you are a business woman with that mentality, I assure you that your biz is gonna be a disaster. sad
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ilaje44:

Aburo, nibo lo ti ko ede Bilfinger ati Berger? Tani oluko e?

Wo hast du Deutsch gelernt? Wer war dein Lehrer?

ich spreche deutsch lernt vom die strasse. Sie wohnen in Deutschland??
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by nduchucks: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Millions of people do not have any trouble with following FB rules.

If the OP had followed laid down rules, FB would not have blocked his account under any condition.

The OP and Saraki may not understand the simple phrase: Rules are Rules.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by juventino: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
My brother the Lord is your strength. It has shown the type of change being clamored by the APCheat e-rats. Just be careful because I feel they'll do more
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Even this ediot is expecting a debate with his poorly structured monologue lol!!
Sometimes just allow people like the poster that you quoted to display their folly. Hopefully, they may return to sanity when ignored.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by frankyychiji(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yeah, I hope we don't return back to the era of political assassinations
Guy, that one is imminent but you know what, they will turn against themselves like they have started now with Bukola! You think that one will fold his hands and just watch, lolzzz... Interesting days ahead!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
your elder brother is an idiott, take me as a brother smiley wink

I tot you do avoid me on this section, why are you crossing my lane today
[/s]

Try having some rational arguments and you won't be ignored by most of us, but knowing your ilk, that'll be a tall order.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Pls dear, if you are a jobless graduate or probably under-employed with nothing to do with your life except typing gibberish on a social forum, then you would understand that our leaders are to blame:
For turning the youths of the country to whining nonentities..
For stealing us blind..
Stealing and rubbishing our destinies..
Wasting our talent..
Destroying our heritage..
..and giving us thousands of state and federal universities with outdated and diseased education..

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
juventino:
My brother the Lord is your strength. It has shown the type of change being clamored by the APCheat e-rats. Just be careful because I feel they'll do more
I hope they don't resort to doing something stupid. I actually underrated them. But one will be careful!

Thank you
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by emmatok(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
So APC controls Facebook, you will soon accuse APC of ownership of Google

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Who are you? angry angry ...Just stare clear of this discuss before you regret it angry
undecided

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by coolitempa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
kITATITA:
I didn't know that Facebook is owned by APC. Thanks for the enlightenment. You can continue to practice on Nairaland. It has no scruples.

Don't mind the most deluded dunce ever to inhabit NL........simply enjoy him for what he is worth, which is his ability to be consistent in his inconsistency..... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

If you want to be honest, these silly accusations are becoming embarrassing. How can APC block you on FB?

He has a blog, why not focus on that? I think he is just very lazy and looking for the easy way out.

grin grin Mi bro, I dont have time for FB, I cannot benefit anything from it. There are other social media websites that are more relevant to my direction in life.
Make I hear grin grin ...You think I no know you? grin cheesy ...You can use FB and still "run ur show" here if you know what you are doing..
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes just allow people like the poster that you quoted to display their folly. Hopefully, they may return to sanity when ignored.
madman , I am better than you because I never kolo like you. You should put my moniker when passing your msg.

Facebook disgraced you because they knew your aim tongue

After seun refused to pay you for drawing traffic to his forum with your lame write up , you deactivated and make fb your plan B but they fall your hand grin

Keep wasting your time OK? Body go tell you soon

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This ediot would troll your threads and articles with derogatory remarks as his only contribution. I feel like painting his face with the ogbono soup I just had.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:

This is my first post on this thread:

But when you look at it from another angle, he may be right especially when some APC goons here boasted that they will follow him to FB and make sure his FB is brought down. So you can't completely exonerate APC goons here.
At the bolded, stop using that line of reasoning angry ...If you are a business woman with that mentality, I assure you that your biz is gonna be a disaster. sad

smiley I understand your point but be honest, when you feel you have something to offer in political spheres, you just can't continue to whine like the Op. It's becoming redundant and childish. He acts like the victim of something sinister that no one understands. We know where Political analysts and Critics are, and it is not NL. At a point, everyone would stop paying him attention and even NL may stop giving him an avenue to air his opinions.. Then what next?

btw..I will download those browsers you mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:

This ediot would troll your threads and articles with derogatory remarks as his only contribution. I feel like painting his face with the ogbono soup I just had.
Maybe I should go get 'fu-fu' to eat with the ogbono soup instead grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
madman , I am better than you because I never kolo like you. You should put my moniker when passing your msg.

After seun refused to pay you for drawing traffic to his forum with your lame write up , you deactivated and make fb your plan B but they fall your hand grin

[/s]

Do you actually find your irrational and senseless quibbles intelligent? You could trade your brain with a monkey, you'd probably be more rational.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Try having some rational arguments and you won't be ignored by most of us, but knowing your ilk, that'll be a tall order.

grin
Who be us? Do you think I gv a damn about the ppl you call us? I will make my comment and defend it myself without the need of anyone of you. Walai I am not a politician but I am just here to deal with haters who don't want peace for this country simply because their pikin no enta.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe I should go get 'fu-fu' to eat with the ogbono soup instead grin

Hehehe!
Lets just throw the goat some more yams and watch him choke on it hehehe!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]

Do you actually find your irrational and senseless quibbles intelligent? You could trade your brain with a monkey, you'd probably be more rational.
[/s]barcanista dog
You know what, I like you more when you bark for your master because you have no choice than to share out of his stupidity.

BTW , you get sense reach me ? grin

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by emmatok(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:

If Tonye is as popular as he claims, he can open his own forum or blogs. Why is he crying over another man's property.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by joeyfire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
So many people critical of APC on facebook have complained of this same thing. That party is evil o

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by fineguy11(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Well I don't think it's connected with APC...Sometimes, things like this happens when there is so much activities on your account and FB will want to verify the account.it has happened to me many times.

If you don't want it to happen again, download a browser called " Globus vpn browser" or " Epic privacy browser" and setup a new FB account with it. This browsers blocks all "activities tracking programs" on any website.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by fineguy11(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:
When did APC start moderating FB? I hope this guy is not schizophrenic.

When people have done things that make them fear, they jump at the sound of every bust of pure water bag as if na gun-shot.
If Olisa Metuh, Femi Aribisala, FFK, Fayose , etc can spew all their vitriol and remain scot-free, who are you Solomon Tonye?

Abeg free your mind and repent of your 'protection seeking' politics.

Or KONTINU to live in unfounded fear......
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

[/s] oh
I now know why you are pained grin
But blv me, we just start o.
I knew my comment do gv some of you nightmare and headache, hahahaha see this ogbeni grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by fineguy11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
https://www.facebook.com/help/185747581553788

He can follow the link for more clues. I honestly don't know but to insinuate that APC is responsible for blocking his facebook account is just mere attention-seeking.
There are more famous and popular "freedom fighters" who maintain a popular presence on Facebook -- especially from China and North Korea. Who is APC? and who is Tonye Barcanista?

It is plausible that some of his 'online' haters might have aggressively used the report button on his account. Facebook would have automatically disabled the account in such situation. Providing his ID, to confirm the account isn't compromised or spam, would have remedied the situation. But this motherfucker believes he deserves the same level of attention the FG is giving Boko Haram. What a joke grin grin
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

It is not funny Lara sad
I feel great pity for the youths of Nigeria
Millions of talents left to waste, untapped, unexploited.
Did you read about the young boy who built electric-trucks in Enugu? Our leaders would rather buy a house in London than train that boy through school.

That is why seeing supposedly intelligent people whining on cyberspace and complaining about being blocked on a site owned by a young guy from a country that allow dreams to grow, is not funny at all.

But then the Op spends his time defending the same people who have ruined the country, trying to explain why APC is worse than PDP or why PMB is not the best choice.
God! These people are all the same... That's my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ignis: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, am solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Make I hear grin grin ...You think I no know you? grin cheesy ...You can use FB and still "run ur show" here if you know what you are doing..

grin grin. Am serious. FB na rubbish. Too much drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.