Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27141 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pained

Mogidi:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
OlaTundeSalam:
Standd the disgraced and booted out events and diary section moderator.
Since when did you become ShyBaby.

gringringringrin

Lol grincheesy FBI agent of NL...How much will I pay you for bursting my ass... mumu!

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Lol grincheesy FBI agent of NL...How much will I pay you for bursting my ass... mumu!

e pain am

Ode Infinito!
cheesy
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
WTF only God knows the pressure Seun passes through daily in the hands of these fascists!!! Stiffling of opposition voice!!! We survived Abacha, we would surely triumph over the dullard

I hope people understand the truth behind this comment of yours. You cannot but feel really sorry for the pain and threat, Seun absolves from these APC sai chanters behind the scene.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
OlaTundeSalam:

e pain am
Will you sharrap there!

Ode Infinito!
cheesy

But seriously, you wish I was standd.. the intensity of your mumu can build us a good railway in this country tongue

7 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ARIZONA123(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
I've given him clue on how to bypass all those silly tracking programs...BTW, why don't you have a FB? Are you afraid of being busted? grin cheesy
. He has already been bursted.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:
When did APC start moderating FB? I hope this guy is not schizophrenic.

When people have done things that make them fear, they jump at the sound of every bust of pure water bag as if na gun-shot.
If Olisa Metuh, Femi Aribisala, FFK, Fayose , etc can spew all their vitriol and remain scot-free, who are you Solomon Tonye?

Abeg free your mind and repent of your 'protection seeking' politics.

Or KONTINU to live in unfounded fear......
Very soon Tinubu will be accused of buying FB and adding it to Radio Continental, TVC, Consat and the Nation, to increase his media outreach.

6 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ndcide(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some people are attacking Tonyebarcanista as if we don't know that some persons are not comfortable with his writings.

It's first principle in politics that you try to silence opposing view.

Even on Nairaland some have attacked him, so why do you think they can't attack him outside nairaland.

Besides, this guys writings are being reviewed in Aso rock. FACT... I can't give details of that for some reasons.

Those dismissing him are just doing the obvious for what APC will do.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

No. I wish for no such thing. He could be a voice of reason if and only if he recognises the fact that the people in APC and PDP are friends in the same social class, while he, Tonye is on the other side of the divide; one of the masses who should have a business to attend to, but does not, who should have a park to relax in on Saturdays, but does not, who should have a website of his own with free WIFI and freedom to live like a human...but does NOT!
You are 100% right..That's why I will never waste my time supporting nor defending any politician here angry angry

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by nduchucks: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
atlwireles:

I hope people understand the truth behind this comment of yours. You cannot but feel really sorry for the pain and threat, Seun absolves from these APC sai chanters behind the scene.

Biko, try to treat these dellusions of grandeur of yours.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ijaya123: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
So after acquiring Sahara Reporters, APC has now acquired Facebook? Very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:

You are 100% right..That's why I will never waste my time supporting nor defending any politician here angry angry

Yes oh. You can imagine how their children waste money on useless things abroad while civil servants can't eat proper meals in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

But seriously, you wish I was standd.. you mumu can build us a good railway in this country

you spoilt fat hijab wearing brat.
since you have been on the thread, no error in your english, now you have been busted and your jittery finger is causing you errors.

ode!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
OlaTundeSalam:

shut up there! you spoilt fat hijab wearing brat.
since you have been on the thread, no error in your english, now you have been busted and your jittery finger is causing you errors.

ode!

Leave me Salam. I don't wear Hijab, I'm not fat tongue no error in my english? lol

Mumu, you are another victim of a failed system...pele tongue

6 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
nduchucks:

Biko, try to treat these dellusions of grandeur of yours.
[/s]
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. He has already been bursted.

Soft Remindersmiley
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Yes oh. You can imagine how their children waste money on useless things abroad while civil servants can't eat proper meals in Nigeria.
As in eeh angry ..And the way some people defend this politicians here (both PDP n APC), you will wonder if they are paid to do that.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
As in eeh angry ..And the way some people defend this politicians here (both PDP n APC), you will wonder if they are paid to do that.

Yes, some are paid, some are just being passionate.
But defending any Nigerian politician is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
OlaTundeSalam:
Standd the disgraced and booted out events and diary section moderator.
Since when did you become ShyBaby.

gringringringrin

*clears throat*
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

*clears throat*

cheesygrin
This guy has lied on my head and the same people who believed that Apc can cause people's FB ID to be blocked will also believe him.
So no biggie

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Leave me Salam. I don't wear Hijab, I'm not fat tongue no error in my english [size=14pt]?[/size] lol

Mumu, you are another victim of a failed system...pele tongue

the disgraced moderator who does not know when to keep quiet.

still jittery? why the errors?

keep denying your identity.

I can see you are stylishly begging after modifying your post.
biatch
Hopeless round gob.

talk true for once.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by atlwireles: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

Facebook has rules and I will expect you to respect these rules. You should not have any problem uploading your verification ID to the system. Your account was flagged by Facebook, do the needful and let it be.

I hope Seun thinks hard about adopting some of these Identity rules, as Facebook. 99% of the fraudulent impostors on this forum will be sent packing. OP, you have a Facebook problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

There's a reason Tonyebarcanista is not replying you, seems too complicated with someone your brain size to decipher abi?

Sabehon, when did you become his mouth piece?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by engineerboat(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

Chai Chai Chai, Bo going back,

Did facebook banned various opposition accounts againsT the government of GEJ.

Time will tell
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Yes, some are paid, some are just being passionate.
But defending any Nigerian politician is unbelievable
Well that's their biz...
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
OlaTundeSalam:

ewu.
the disgraced moderator who does not know when to keep quiet.

still jittery? why the errors?

keep denying your identity.

I can see you are stylishly begging after modifying your post.
slimy biatch
Hopeless round gob.

talk true for once.
is this an alternate account or not?

cos yours is an alternate na cheesy Get away from me you sicko. You suffering from SPD? You want me to say I'm standd lol

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Naijacitizen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
LRNZH:
When did APC start moderating FB? I hope this guy is not schizophrenic.

When people have done things that make them fear, they jump at the sound of every bust of pure water bag as if na gun-shot.
If Olisa Metuh, Femi Aribisala, FFK, Fayose , etc can spew all their vitriol and remain scot-free, who are you Solomon Tonye?

Abeg free your mind and repent of your 'protection seeking' politics.

Or KONTINU to live in unfounded fear......

the hediot is just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by engineerboat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Ghen Ghen , the game has just started, no quiting, no retreat, no surrender,

We are not all domies,
we will speak our mind and put this Once chance government to the toe,
Enough of blackmails and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Well that's their biz...
True, but some people reading them can be easily misled.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

cos yours is an alternate na cheesy Get away from me you sicko. You suffering from SPD? You want me to say I'm standd lol

you are standd.
if you like gree, if you like no gree.

ode shybaby, byee
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Eziachi: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Conversation Between Lai Mohammed & Tonye Solomon.
Grrrrrrrrr phone rang.

Secretary: Hello! May I help you please?

Tonye Solomon Barcanista (TB): Yes my name is Barcanista.

Secretary: Barcka what?

TB: Sorry I thought I was on nairaland. My proper name is Tonye Solomon.

Secretary: Ok, how may I be of help?

TB: I want to speak to Alhaji Mohammed your boss.

Secretary: Is he expecting your call today?

TB-: I thinks so, I put it on Nairaland that I will be calling him and I got 1000 likes for it, so he must have known that I will be calling.

Secretary: I don't quite get your story, what do you want to talk to him about?

TB: It's urgent, in fact its a 999 situation.

Secretary: And why didn't you call the emergency services.?

TB: It about APC. They are in trouble with me.

Secretary: Hang on for few minutes, if you can wait.

TB: I can wait all day, as I don't have a job or life right because of you people.

AFTER A MINUTE OF WAIT

Lai Mohammed (LM): Yes this is Lai

TB: Don't lai to me Mr, what have you people done to my Facebook account?

LM: Am sorry, I think you have called a wrong number.

TB: Wrong number my azz! Don't pretend that you don't know who I am or what am talking about?

LM: Listen, whoever you are, I got load of things to do, I don't know who you are and what you are talking about.

TB: Ok, let me spell it out for you Lai or Lair. You APC people blocked my Facebook book account because am a torn in your flesh.

LM: Ok young man, you are not a torn on anyone's skin, that is in your own imagination. If you have problem with your Facebook account, please call Mr Zuckerberg in the U.S. He is not based here in my office.

TB: Who the heck is Mr Zuckerberg?

LM: I was told he founded Facebook, give him a shout, am sure he will sort you out, I can't help you my boy.

TB: You really think that you will talk your way out of this? Am no Olisa Metuh or FFK to you.

LM-: Like I said earlier, I got loads of things to do. Goodbye. (Phone hanged)

Look out for the conversation between TB and Zukerberg.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

True, but some people reading them can be easily misled.
Yes and it's because many Nigerians are so gullible. You can't blame them because there is so much suffering in the land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.