Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27139 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!
This man, you need to have your head checked. Serious psychiatric evaluation is the way forward.

11 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

The guy's attention seeking needs psychiatric evaluation

It's pathetic. He keeps supporting the same government that ruined him. This guy's local government in Rivers state is probably smaller than 'Oshodi' of Lagos yet the leaders from his state have so embezzled state funds year after year that his people wallow in abject poverty.
Yet on NL, you see him defending the same leaders and you wonder if this 30+ guy does not know he is supposed to be settled, married with kids, with investments to take care of in real life.
How can a grown man become this delusional on a forum owned by his age mate. Even Mark Zuckerbag is younger than this dude oh.

Ah Oghene!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by vorigan: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Can you stop sniffing Barcanista's butt? (very unlikely)
There's hardly any thread started by Barcanista without you jumping in with your trademark tomfoolery, Jeeeeeze! get a life.

. . . . . Scum, have you come to take the bullet for your god?...skunk, the blind man and his blind followers will be served

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

It's pathetic. He keeps supporting the same government that ruined him. This guy's local government in Rivers state is probably smaller than 'Oshodi' of Lagos yet the leaders from his state have so embezzled state funds year after year that his people wallow in abject poverty.
Yet on NL, you see him defending the same leaders and you wonder if this 30+ guy does not know he is supposed to be settled, married with kids, with investments to take care of in real life.
Nairaland means so much to him. It's like he lives for the attention. It makes me wonder what kind of life he lives offline. It's so pathetic sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . . Scum, have you come to take the bullet for your god?...skunk, the blind man and his blind followers will be served

Don't expect any more replies from me abeg.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ilaje44(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Du bist krank dummkopf.. weg von meinem erwahnt schizophren.

Aburo, nibo lo ti ko ede Bilfinger ati Berger? Tani oluko e?

Wo hast du Deutsch gelernt? Wer war dein Lehrer?

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Yeske2(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tonye try another line for your silly backers, i guess you need some protection or funds as it's obvious you're desperate now.
Who knows you in the first place, those who make real noise haven't been noticed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
vorigan:

served by the APC?
just asking?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I can't access the account except I supply an ID. Bros, you know that one will not be possible.
You have to create a new account.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
vorigan:

Don't expect any more replies from me abeg. I throw some bananas and watch your monkey self feast and choke on it.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
You have to create a new account.

With what name?

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ShyBaby:

How can a grown man become this delusional on a forum owned by his age mate. Even Mark Zuckerbag is younger than this dude oh.

Ah Oghene!
[/s]
And you've made your own millions, what a re...tard.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

With what name?

embarassed embarassed
Are you the reporter grin grin ....You are a learner. You only run your mouth where barcanistar is cheesy
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Nairaland means so much to him. It's like he lives for the attention. It makes me wonder what kind of life he lives offline. It's so pathetic sad

Pls dear, if you are a jobless graduate or probably under-employed with nothing to do with your life except typing gibberish on a social forum, then you would understand that our leaders are to blame:
For turning the youths of the country to whining nonentities..
For stealing us blind..
Stealing and rubbishing our destinies..
Wasting our talent..
Destroying our heritage..
..and giving us thousands of state and federal universities with outdated and diseased education..

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

This man, you need to have your head checked. Serious psychiatric evaluation is the way forward.
Who are you? angry angry ...Just stare clear of this discuss before you regret it angry

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Dagah2: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Keep on deceiving urself 4ming relevance wen u re not

Its a normal tin on Fb especially wen ur account is congested wt request..........

By d way y wnt u be ignorant of d FB reality wen u sacrificed all ur life 2 Nairaland where u dey form james bond.

2 b frank ur relevance starts n ends here on nairaland where u re celebrated by kids
You sound so pained......FB or Nairaland,you still acknowledged his relevance. You can correct him in a better manner

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
Are you the reporter grin grin ....You are a learner. You only run your mouth where barcanistar is cheesy

Cyber, I dont even have a FB account.

I only responded when you asked him to set up a new account when they already asked him to provide his ID details. If he opens another account, it is only a matter of time before they ban that account and he will open another thread to blame APC when the fault is clearly his.

Why cant he focus on his blog?

7 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by finaly01: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
No APC weapon formed against you shall stand, Continue with your good work the Lord shall be your straingh

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

Pls dear, if you are a jobless graduate or probably under-employed with nothing to do with your life except typing gibberish on a social forum, then you would understand that our leaders are to blame:
For turning the youths of the country to whining nonentities..
For stealing us blind..
Stealing and rubbishing our destinies..
Wasting our talent..
Destroying our heritage..
..and giving us thousands of state and federal universities with outdated and diseased education..

He is simply criticizing the government for better dividend of democracy. What's wrong with that?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:
Too many educated illiterates on this forum..gosh!
May God help us punish our leaders who have stolen all the money meant to provide quality education.
If the Op is delusional enough to think his account was taken down cos of any party, what of the others believing him blindly...

Ah Oghene oh!
grin grin cheesy

I know few of his followers who aren't totally blind and I know the ones that that are completely blind and dumb.

Only a fooll will blv his silly claim because I never knew FB noe work along with APC . this same dude created a thread months ago telling us he was been threatened by a nairalander.

The more fools take this guy serious, the higher his mentality order because I can assure you he is insane.

I told you guys earlier on a thread created by oremu demanding tonyebarcanista article on naij.com to be moved to FP that this guy's aim was to draw politicians (PDP) attention on FB maybe he could be rewarded for his silly copy and past write ups. But he was disgraced by Facebook and he is here today telling us another bullshiit.

Ofcus seun can't reward you for your write ups because you will only draw traffic for him and the more traffic you draw for him, the more money he makes. But you remain poorer and that was why you left Nl but you are back when your aim wasn't archived.

I think you need to see a doctor ASAP to confirm if your brain isn't malfunctioning because the signs I am seeing now is an evidence of kolo mental

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]
And you've made your own millions, I am a re...tard.

I understand that in a country where the government have refused to harness talents or provide quality education, the youths go to waste.
You are not a retttard Mogidi, the same government you keep supporting have destroyed you so much so that you can not quote on a social forum without insulting.

God will punish both leaders of APC and PDP who keep stealing us blind, taking their own children to schools abroad while grown men like you and the Op have nothing to fall back on.
God will punish them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by olamieseun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na wah o,wetin concern apc wt yur fb moniker? Do yu tink say drm get yur time abi dem even knw weda yu exits in dis world? Abeg my broda get a life joor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by CyberWolf: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Cyber, I dont even have a FB account.

I only responded when you asked him to set up a new account when they already asked him to provide his ID details. If he opens another account, it is only a matter of time before they ban that account and he will open another thread to blame APC when the fault is clearly his.

Why cant he focus on his blog?
I've given him clue on how to bypass all those silly tracking programs...BTW, why don't you have a FB? Are you afraid of being busted? grin cheesy
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
ShyBaby:

I understand that in a country where the government have [size=13pt]refused to harness talents[/size] or provide quality education, the youths go to waste.
You are not a retttard Mogidi, the same government you keep supporting have destroyed you so much so that you can not quote on a social forum without insulting.

God will punish both leaders of APC and PDP who keep stealing us blind, taking their own children to schools abroad while grown men like you and the Op have nothing to fall back on.
God will punish them.
[/s]

Don't quote me again, just remain in your village and harness your strange thought process.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin cheesy

I know few of his followers who aren't totally blind and I know the ones that that are completely blind and dumb.

Only a fooll will blv his silly claim because I never knew FB noe work along with APC . this same dude created a thread months ago telling us he was been threatened by a nairalander.

The more fools take this guy serious, the higher his mentality order because I can assure you he is insane.

I told you guys earlier on a thread created by oremu demanding tonyebarcanista article on naij.com to be moved to FP that this guy's aim was to draw politicians (PDP) attention on FB maybe he could be rewarded for his silly copy and past write ups. But he was disgraced by Facebook and he is here today telling us another bullshiit.

Ofcus seun can't reward you for your write ups because you will only draw traffic for him and the more traffic you draw for him, the more money he makes. But you remain poorer and that was why you left Nl but you are back when your aim wasn't archived.

I think you need to see a doctor ASAP to confirm if your brain isn't malfunctioning because the signs I am seeing now is and evidence of kolo mental
did you open your FB acct.

did you open your fb acct with a
a,drivers license
b,passport
c,state issued id

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
He is simply criticizing the government for better dividend of democracy. What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with criticizing the government esp that of Nigeria that have gotten away with loads of Bullshyt.
See, I have come across countless threads by same Op, some to explain why he left APC, some to Apologise, some to INSULT and DEMEAN the present government that he once supported and many of these threads are one-sided hurriedly put-together write-ups that brings bile to the mouth.
And now this.. Many people get blocked on FB esp if they have numerous friend invites all at once but can't provide valid ID when asked to. It is not new, it has nothing to do with the government.
I was surprised to see APC in the same statement with FB ID BLOCKED!

If he is your friend, stop deceiving him, talk to him. At his age, he is probably older than the owner of NL and FB. He should create his own forum where no one can block, make money from his everyday cyber roaming.

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ebukaobi: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
I've given him clue on how to bypass all those silly tracking programs...BTW, why don't you have a FB? Are you afraid of being busted? grin cheesy

If you want to be honest, these silly accusations are becoming embarrassing. How can APC block you on FB?

He has a blog, why not focus on that? I think he is just very lazy and looking for the easy way out.

grin grin Mi bro, I dont have time for FB, I cannot benefit anything from it. There are other social media websites that are more relevant to my direction in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
olamieseun:
Na wah o,wetin concern apc wt yur fb moniker? Do yu tink say drm get yur time abi dem even knw weda yu exits in dis world? Abeg my broda get a life joor.
no mind that guy jare grin

Instead of him to focus more on his future he is here telling us bullshiit.

I never knew he is now so important that FB will treat him in a different way maybe he think say na Nl way mod go put him thread for FP.

Tonyebarcanisa go get a life bro

8 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agarawu23(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

did you open your FB acct.

did you open your fb acct with a
a,drivers license
b,passport
c,state issued id
no mind am jare

All na 'wasa'.

He was rejected by FB because he created the account for fund raising from his PDP criminals grin

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
I pity any morrafucker that will threaten me in the name of APC, i will spend whatever it will take to hunt the idiot down and put a long stick through his arse.

Try me
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Mogidi: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
grin grin cheesy

I think you need to see a doctor ASAP to confirm if your brain isn't malfunctioning because the signs I am seeing now is and evidence of kolo mental
[/s]

Even this ediot is expecting a debate with his poorly structured monologue lol!!

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sauceEEP(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Someone please help me out here, is Facebook now controlled by APC ? I thought you have a blog @ barcanista, why not concentrate on your blog if you feel your being stalked.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief / Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.