Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27146 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
globalresource:
No retreat, no surrender until your paymasters retake the federal sit...in your dream
Your passion is not a surprise cos I know you are a PDP member. your signature tells it all
Chief, that's not the way to go....a brother's privacy is being intruded perhaps his life could be threatened in the course of this unnecessary scrutiny...and this is all you got to say? @TonyeBarcanista, have you talked to a lawyer? You need to.....and please update us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
CyberWolf:
You are right in a way sha. Sometimes, it can happen if your posts are reported many times. You can still try making use of the browsers I told you.
I can't access the account except I supply an ID. Bros, you know that one will not be possible.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
ngenekwinu:

He is telling the truth. I don't know, if you are a member of the APC e-media team. But the truth is that I personally gave Barcanista's name and Facebook names to my superiors in the APC. Although, I can not say with certainty, if they acted on the information I gave them. All I can tell you is that, the APC has been hijacked by unruly elements and is headed for destruction. What made me make up my mind was the fact that I escapes two ghastly motor accidents, and I believe it was brought about by my sins. Please, I advice you to change your direction.
this is an imposter account
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by superior1: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
ngenekwinu:

He is telling the truth. I don't know, if you are a member of the APC e-media team. But the truth is that I personally gave Barcanista's name and Facebook names to my superiors in the APC. Although, I can not say with certainty, if they acted on the information I gave them. All I can tell you is that, the APC has been hijacked by unruly elements and is headed for destruction. What made me make up my mind was the fact that I escapes two ghastly motor accidents, and I believe it was brought about by my sins. Please, I advice you to change your direction.
You can flip through my posts and judge if I appear anything e-media.If we are talking of APC critics, the OP won't be in the first 50, I am talking of serious ones o, non to my knowledge claimed his/her account has been blocked in the social media by the said party, so this fella must have smoked atleast 20 wraps of pepper-laced Marijuana, he is obviously not in his right senses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I can't access the account except I supply an ID. Bros, you know that one will not be possible.
ignore any request for I'd on the internet o
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Du bist krank dummkopf.. weg von meinem erwahnt schizophren.
I know what that means! angry
But I'll let it slide... cool
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by NCP: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I was pained but I won't be distracted by the event. Moving on >>>

My Guy, you fall my hand no be small. So you are still digitally Illiterate with all those bogus writeup and grammar.

smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I know what that means! angry

But I'll let it slide... cool

I don't care you and the other cursed fat ameobic loser girl can as well run to your mod friend to ban me.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
ngenekwinu:

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

Be careful about ur life, It will get to that.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Du bist krank dummkopf.. weg von meinem erwahnt schizophren.

Was ist los mit dir ?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

I don't care you and the other cursed fat ameobic loser girl can as well run to your mod friend to ban me.

"ameobic loser girl"... I don't know who you're talking about.

As for mod, I don't report people to mods, I prefer to engage them myself.

By the way my patient, It's "amoebic" not ameobic.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

Was ist los mit dir ?
frage deine mutter.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

frage deine mutter.

Du brauchst Jesus. SMH
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

Du brauchst Jesus. SMH
Du brauchst Jesus mehr sohn.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by NCP: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Apart from Nairaland, Wetin u sabi about FB?

TonyeBarcanista
post=38400585:

What they normally do is to ask phone verification FIRST if one provides phone number because it is believed that no-two-persons will have same number. Check their page.

It is absence of phobe verification thjat they ask for ID. Meanwhile, fb don't just jump, people draw their attention.

10 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by globalresource: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
tomakint:

Chief, that's not the way to go....a brother's privacy is being intruded perhaps his life could be threatened in the course of this unnecessary scrutiny...and this is all you got to say? @TonyeBarcanista, have you talked to a lawyer? You need to.....and please update us!

I perfectly understand that part, but it was facebook that sent him the message. facebook cant be a political tool. I guess they might have used something against him or report him and facebook on their own part would want to verify his id in order to reopen the page.

let him provide his id, that is if his id commensurate with his name on fb page

as for the lawyer thing, lawyer has nothing to do with that..cos instructions came in from facebook.

he should not be here to seek sympathy for his party
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Du brauchst Jesus mehr sohn.

ok, Ich höre dich. Geniesse dein Wochenende.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"ameobic loser girl"... I don't know who you're talking about.

As for mod, I don't report people to mods, I prefer to engage them myself.

By the way my patient, It's "amoebic" not ameobic.

Thank me later.

Your partner in brain seizure knowns herself.I have time today to force feed mannerless kids some manners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

ok, Ich höre dich. Geniesse dein Wochenende.
Warum sind Sie meine wochenende betreffen?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your partner in brain seizure knowns herself.I have time today to force feed mannerless kids some manners.
You keep making grammatical errors.

Did you mean "knows"?...Please free your mind and type coherently.

I still don't know who you're referring to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by IshaqAyinde(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can't believe some people would believe what dis executive dullard is saying, FB has blocked my account and I always find a way of unblocking myself.

Oga gan oooo, when APC dnt even have ur time self

11 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

F***k off Schwein.. You can take my errors to the nearest Deutsche bank to claim some geld.

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
globalresource:

I perfectly understand that part, but it was facebook that sent him the message. facebook cant be a political tool. I guess they might have used something against him or report him and facebook on their own part would want to verify his id in order to reopen the page.

let him provide his id, that is if his id commensurate with his name on fb page

as for the lawyer thing, lawyer has nothing to do with that..cos instructions came in from facebook.

he should not be here to seek sympathy for his party
provide I.D. because na wetin happen?
you want make I'm die Ba?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
tomakint:

What will the lawyer do pls?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by modath(f): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista,

You don't really believe Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire in his 20s by involving his biz in the politics of a third world country, or do you

You are just in your usual state of severe HPD...

Get off your high horse, there is no one after you. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

F***k off Schwein.. You can take my errors to the nearest Deutsche bank to claim some geld.

Calm down boy, I'm not gonna eat you.

I'm just trying to correct you.

What is "geld"... Did you mean to type "gold"?

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Okay. geld means money in German.
Cc: uniklinkum
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, please know the kind of friends you have oo this APC guys are not predictable please and please.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

ignore any request for I'd on the internet o
Sure I won't my bro. I rather let go of FB and focus on NL and Twitter. Thank you
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by themilanway(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
You are a cheap attention seeking slut.

You informed Seun you are leaving his forum,"seeking"his advice,and he rightfully ignored you.

Who exactly do you think you are?

So APC and the presidency owns and controls facebook?

Why not open a blog or an equal forum like Nairaland since you are now popular than Olisa Metuh?

You existed Nairaland,less than 2 weeks you came running back with your tail in between your legs.Who does that except a confused and deluded fellow.

I read you couldn't stand the heat from likes of JJ Omojuwa on twitter.

Your lousy copy and paste isn't criticism its plain dumb.

When you criticize a football team/coach,you suggest alternative line ups and substitution.Not repeating the same dumb and inspid lines about how the coach smiled at the club's board and he was immediately hired.

I expected a particular female amongst your tens of ass lickers to have a serious talk with your about how you are clearly loosing it with out you knowing it,but I guess she is deliberately,like the rest leading and urging you on.To your political grave ofcourse.

I stopped reading your trash along time and stop taking you serious.

I'm using this medium to urge others to do same.

I dare/encourage you to start something similar to Nairaland,let's truly see how popular you think you are.If you don't know how to start and non of your goons can help out.....

You are lost and done for.

Get a serious life dude,you are going crazy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / Nigeria's Dangerous Social Media Bill Is Back. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.