Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48690 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by tonyobj(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Prayers dey work but not in her own case. How many Nigerian cancer research organizations and NGOs has she supported with her ill-gotten wealth (our looted funds)? Buhari enter, she get cancer. Carry our money go do Photoshop for foreign hospital. Who lied to her that oyinbos have the cure to cancer? Die na die..whether na for oyinbo hospital or naija hospital. The cancer must claim her na but she must return our money first.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by pappilo(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Unfortunately for her, cancer has no cure. If she's lucky and its a stage 1 cancer, then she has a small chance of survival but even at that with the chemotheraphy and her age, her journey to the other side has already began.

If the cancer has metastatised, then she has maximum 2 years left with deteriorating and poor quality of life.

Cancer is a bastard and no respecter of persons.... If you think I am lying ask Steve Jobs.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by luvmijeje(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
This is an insult! Cancer shouldn't stop the prosecution of the case. If she's guilty let her be put on house arrest.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Intelcorei7: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
ransomed:
O God the creator, deal with her the way she dealt with Nigeria and Nigerians, swap her the way she did oil swap, if her hands are clean oh God! clean cancer away from her body but if otherwise bring more of Egyptian diseases on her. Let her experience the order of Akan judgement. Her final portion shall be that of Hamman, her lot shall be that of Sanbalat & Tobias. Let the Absallomic blessing be her inheritance, the Gilboa experience of Saul & Jonathan be re-enacted in her life in Jesus' name. Amen!
Chai Omo see imported curse o

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ZUBY77(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
I will only pray for you to stay alive and suffer.
Knowing how many people who are hungry in the Nigerian streets while you embezzled billions of our money, I don't want cancer to kill you.

I want you to rot in jail so that other animals like you will learn from your suffering.

Animal in the Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by efonat(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2015
[size=30pt]Cama has a way of paying back[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ifymagik(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2015
OUR GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD. He will surely deliver u. He dat is without Sin should cast the ist stone
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by queebeediva(f): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Eeeyah but why did the cancer thing just sprang up now expecially when nigerians are serriously waiting for her to return our stolen money? Biko madam nobody is wishing you dealth just do the right thing and who knowns? healings might just come ASAP.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by bewla(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
Lets pray for her. so the she can live to go to jail if not if she die i wont enjoy not to c frog eye mama behind the BAR
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by LexingtonSteele(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Fact: the rich also cry. Cancer or not, just tell us where you kept our money so that you'll be buried on Nigerian soil when you die. Confess!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by lobbyist(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=akinzeb post=38836853]• Ikokwu, Gbagi, Sarah Jubril disagree over her request

By Clifford Ndujihe (With agency report)

IMMEDIATE past Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, who is battling with cancer in London and being investigated by UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for alleged corruption, has asked Nigerians for a special favour. She wants Nigerians to pray for her as she undergoes cancer surgery next week.

Speaking through Oscar Onwudiwe, her family’s lawyer, according to online newspaper, The Cable, Diezani, who denied reports of her arrest, said she was undergoing cancer treatment in the UK and “hopes to come out strong to face all the allegations.”

In a statement, Onwudiwe said: “The Madueke family, like most other families, has its own challenges. For instance, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has been receiving treatment for cancer in the UK which started while she was in office. She completed months of chemotherapy just last week and she is scheduled to undergo surgery next week in London.

The family has been bearing this challenge with prayers and as much grace and fortitude as possible; and would plead with all reasonable Nigerians to pray for her recovery so that she can face these allegations and give account of her stewardship.”

The call for prayers came after an earlier statement released on Thursday in which the family revealed the state of the former minister. Onwudiwe had made the following statement:

“The stories are false but it(sic) feeds the mood of the moment; hence, the silence from Diezani all along. It is worth emphasising that Mrs Alison-Madueke was never arrested or detained and her passport was never seized.

She was merely invited, and she honoured it promptly. But there is a limit to how much any reasonable person can bear the tactics of these … We all know that what makes a lie fly is the little truth contained therein.

This happens to be the weapon used to defame highly-placed people.” Onwudiwe also accused the Nigerian media of reporting “laughable claims” of a purchase of an apartment in Hyde Park with an “amount which embarrassingly ranges from £12.5 million sterling to £13 billion sterling (N3.9tr).

“This claim is utterly false and laughable, for the amounts mentioned are only in the imagination of the reporters. This property is quite popular. It belongs to a well-known eminently successful Nigerian entrepreneur who would also find this allegation embarrassing as the intention to sell the property has neither been contemplated nor disclosed to any person.”

Mixed reaction greets Diezani’s prayer request

Diezani’s request elicited mixed reactions from some Nigerians. While some said they would not pray, others said they would pray for the speedy recovery of the former minister to enable her face her graft trial.

We will pray for her and all Nigerians – Ikokwu

Second Republic Politician, Chief Guy Ikokwu, who has always called for the restructuring of the country and adoption of the parliamentary system of government to check corruption, urged Nigerians to pray for the former oil minister.

‘’We will pray for her and all other Nigerians, both those who are ill and well so that God bestows His mercy on all for the right things to be done in the nation. Nigeria needs God’s mercy. God knows those who are guilty and those who are not guilty,’’ he said.

We will pray she recovers and asks for God’s forgiveness – Sarah Jubril

Former Presidential Candidate, Mrs Sarah Jubril said apart from quick recovery it is also good for Diezani to ask for God’s forgiveness if she is guilty of the graft allegations.

Her words: ‘’Thank God she believes Nigerians have a forgiving heart. We will pray she recovers and ask God for forgiveness if the allegations against her are true. Thank God she is alive. I wish her quick recovery. It is good she has the humility to ask Nigerians for their prayers. We hope to see her in good health soon.’’

She doesn’t deserve our prayers – Gbagi

However, former Minister of State for Education, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, disagreed and urged Nigerians not to pray for her. ‘’How can we pray for her when she put Nigeria into bankruptcy? Let her go and ask forgiveness from God.

Madam, I wish u speedy recovery in order 2 refund looted monies IJN,Amen.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Eldorado01:
my prayer for u goes thus:

u shall not die of cancer and may u never get cured

u shall return to nigeria to suffer in jail

u shall spend every other money u stole and hide from nigeria on ur acclaimed cancer

so shall it be...

May cancer visit you and your family just like you pray for others.

May God protect those who sincerely not wish it for others
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by alexvatt(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2015
this woman called DIEZAINE is wiser than tortoise, after stolen trillions of naira, u now pretend to have cancer, trying to deceive nigerians and also wasting our money in london hospital. If nigerians pray for u, international communities will laugh at us. they will say nigerians are not serious. "U will never know peace until u return our money"

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Does she know many Nigerians die as a result of poverty and poor healthcare in Nigeria??

So if Jonathan was re-elected she would have resigned from her position to seek healthcare?

I don't know how to pray for Enemies of Nigeria Biko

Those who wish others death will ultimately die before. May God graciously grant this prayer.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by davidthe16th: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2015
The "JUST" shall live by faith. And the soul that sinnet shall...............Dnt be scared ma, death is not the worse thing that can happen to a man, I pray for mercy upon you.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by LydayBobo(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2015
akinzeb:
• Ikokwu, Gbagi, Sarah Jubril disagree over her request
IMMEDIATE past Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, who is battling with cancer in London and being investigated by UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for alleged corruption, has asked Nigerians for a special favour. She wants Nigerians to pray for her as she undergoes cancer surgery next week.
Speaking through Oscar Onwudiwe, her family’s lawyer, according to online newspaper, The Cable, Diezani, who denied reports of her arrest, said she was undergoing cancer treatment in the UK and “hopes to come out strong to face all the allegations.”

In a statement, Onwudiwe said: “The Madueke family, like most other families, has its own challenges. For instance, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has been receiving treatment for cancer in the UK which started while she was in office. She completed months of chemotherapy just last week and she is scheduled to undergo surgery next week in London.
Crap. When you were enjoying your thief mummy's stolen wealth, you never remembered Nigerians, now that God has answered our prayers by striking her with the exact punishment that she desires, you now want us to go back and pray. What are we going to tell God now If there is any prayer, any reasonable Nigerian would pray is for God to double her punishment, this one is too small for her.

The family has been bearing this challenge with prayers and as much grace and fortitude as possible; and would plead with all reasonable Nigerians to pray for her recovery so that she can face these allegations and give account of her stewardship.”

The call for prayers came after an earlier statement released on Thursday in which the family revealed the state of the former minister. Onwudiwe had made the following statement:

“The stories are false but it(sic) feeds the mood of the moment; hence, the silence from Diezani all along. It is worth emphasising that Mrs Alison-Madueke was never arrested or detained and her passport was never seized.
This happens to be the weapon used to defame highly-placed people.” Onwudiwe also accused the Nigerian media of reporting “laughable claims” of a purchase of an apartment in Hyde Park with an “amount which embarrassingly ranges from £12.5 million sterling to £13 billion sterling (N3.9tr).

“This claim is utterly false and laughable, for the amounts mentioned are only in the imagination of the reporters. This property is quite popular. It belongs to a well-known eminently successful Nigerian entrepreneur who would also find this allegation embarrassing as the intention to sell the property has neither been contemplated nor disclosed to any person.”
Second Republic Politician, Chief Guy Ikokwu, who has always called for the restructuring of the country and adoption of the parliamentary system of government to check corruption, urged Nigerians to pray for the former oil minister.

‘’We will pray for her and all other Nigerians, both those who are ill and well so that God bestows His mercy on all for the right things to be done in the nation. Nigeria needs God’s mercy. God knows those who are guilty and those who are not guilty,’’ he said.

Former Presidential Candidate, Mrs Sarah Jubril said apart from quick recovery it is also good for Diezani to ask for God’s forgiveness if she is guilty of the graft allegations.

Her words: ‘’Thank God she believes Nigerians have a forgiving heart. We will pray she recovers and ask God for forgiveness if the allegations against her are true. Thank God she is alive. I wish her quick recovery. It is good she has the humility to ask Nigerians for their prayers. We hope to see her in good health soon.’’

However, former Minister of State for Education, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, disagreed and urged Nigerians not to pray for her. ‘’How can we pray for her when she put Nigeria into bankruptcy? Let her go and ask forgiveness from God.

The only prayer I have for Diezeni Madueke is that, God shuold give her the courage, boldness, doggeness to return all the country's ÖÝËL MÒÑÊÝ she has stolen. Before she begins to conceive any thoughts of Nigerians praying for her. I can't pray for you and your likes Demonzeni Madueke
To all politicians who have stolen our ÖÝÊL MÔÑÈÝ ÇÄÑÇÈR ÖF THÊ ßRÂÌÑ ÎS WÄÎTÏÑĞ FÓR ÝÔÛ for worsening the economic fortunes of the Nigerian citizenry. You made us poorer, civil servants can't get their monthly salaries because of your heartlessness. Let the deadly diseases without cure pursue you and defeat you all.
Quote me and get the bashing of your live and century.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by zheroes(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
begging Nigerians to pray for you? when Nigerians were begging you not to take what doesn't belong to you, did you listen? those statements of plea doesn't have a conscience, your actions led so many unaccounted persons to their early graves. don't beg Nigerians , beg God for forgiveness because when you're declared guilty you shall be jail bound. nothing in life stays the same.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by homirefacuny(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2015
myweb:
Madam Diezani. I pray you will NEVER die before your time EXCEPT if found guilty in court and thereby sentenced to death by hanging for the number of souls you have sent to the great beyond with your looting.

I wish you worst than death because instant death never do justice to the evil you have committed to humankind.

GBAM!!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by kingston247: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2015
We don't pray for thieves ....we kill them!

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Tobium1(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Karma is a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Prayer or curse, what does she deserve?
The latter!!!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Abachaz: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
cancer forgive her, don't take her life so that she can return the money she looted from Nigerians
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by aimuan(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2015
akinzeb:
• Ikokwu, Gbagi, Sarah Jubril disagree over her request

She was merely invited, and she honoured it promptly. But there is a limit to how much any reasonable person can bear the tactics of these … We all know that what makes a lie fly is the little truth contained therein.

Mixed reaction greets Diezani’s prayer request

Diezani’s request elicited mixed reactions from some Nigerians. While some said they would not pray, others said they would pray for the speedy recovery of the former minister to enable her face her graft trial.

We will pray for her and all Nigerians – Ikokwu

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cancer-pray-for-me-diezani-begs-nigerians/
my heart breeds each time i hear news like this.cancer cells are mutated cells that can only be reverse with diet.all she need do is balance her diet by eating my food that are alkaline in nature,like fruits and vegetable.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Querty(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
My Love
My crush

plse get well soon...

I will be praying for u.

my signature?!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by reiddecuti: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians should remember that irrespective of what she has really done and what she has been alleged to have done, Diezani is still one of us. We should pray for her recovery but this doesn't mean letting her off the hook. The law should take its course!

Get well soon Mrs Diezani, but I still advocate for your prosecution if the British find it necessary.
One of us my a$$. When she was busy siphoning our oil money she never remembered she's one of us. With out shame she now have the gods to ask for prayer from those she helped murdered directly or indirectly with her boss Jonathan.
I will only pray for her because i want our money returned, her accomplies expose and indicted and equally see her rotten in jail.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by LordMecuzy(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Those who wish others death will ultimately die before. May God graciously grant this prayer.

I don't wish her death my man...But I don't pray for criminals at all..others can do, but not me..Thanks
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by menxer: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Cancer?

It may be divine judgment since Nigerian system won't be able to adequately judge/punish her for wrong doings in office.

She doesn't necessarily have to be in perfect health to give account of her stewardship, I bet the cancer was there when she did all she is accused of.

The battle is not to the strong nor perfect health to the Uber-rich. grin

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by adorable29(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Why always cancer?

First Dora and now Diezani!

The coincidence though!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by joshujoshu(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by omitademichael(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Oh! Madam Madueke, now u nid Nigerians prayer after u and ur corrupted gangs have sucked this nation finished. Madam listen carefully ur calamity has jst started, u are moving from hospital to prison Inshah Allah

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by item1: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Everyone holding my money and blessings will not die yet until they have handed over to me what rightly belongs to me. Deziani you will not die. You shall get well and return to Nigerians all the wrongly stolen money with you IJN AMEN. After all we Nigerians have got a lot to loose from your death and your family and friends have a lot to gain if you die. You will not dieoo. Get well soon and come and return all the loot Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.