Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42517 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by SylarsMcQuins: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Happy for dem

Where and how will I propose to her?. Well 2020 will tell.

Larry Kuti is the next big thing in the music industry, don't say I didn't tell u.

Download the song of the month

Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira
www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

Oshe
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Sijo01(f): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ama travel to Warri ASAPembarassed
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by condralbede(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
owk,..
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Richie0974: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley

Amen
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by stlaibrowne(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

It's by your door only if you will let it in
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by sammily(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
I thought the man is suppose to go down on ONE knee undecided

Cos this looks like a teacher punishing a student... grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
All these are deceive,. He might not even marry her.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Austindoncarlos(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
......Make yourself valuable and romatic men willl come you way
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ebengems(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
God abeg dash these mumu guys small brain so that they can stop disgracing themselves in the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
pls let dem send me crd
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by KpStone(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Advertise na. You didn't even show picture. Is your shoe that the romantic boy will be romancing?
angry

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pweetybhy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats to them, oh lord please send my hubby to me oo, am tired of this single status ooo embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by odinese(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
I think the guy is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
therealdeal10:
Gud buh naaa cnt do dat, i'll rada do it in a reserve place. We r in d world of realities, dis sort of tins hapn in telemundos. Guess d guy don watch am tire

Just jump down from bed after first round and pop the ring.....that one nor do?! lipsrsealed
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Dongreat(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
We copy white man technique too much, is good pls don't get me wrong but here in Nigeria, the guy need to carry shekpe n convoy go visit the girl family. He own Don finish if the papa view his drinks a too cheap for the gods or the mama view am as person way no get money like dat
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kings49(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm I mad??
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lilylaw: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I personally can't knee to propose to my girl, call it proudness or whatever!!! No damn given cos that doesn't mean I ain't the best guy for her and vice versa... .

I don't copy ppl's style, I do what's best for me.

Ppple Self......and who is seeking your opinion? Jealousy......
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by coasta(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
stlaibrowne:

It's by your door only if you will let it in
hmm sad can't see anything
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by beyacu: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lilylaw: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
odinese:
I think the guy is an idiot!

And I think he is not an idiot like u.......even ur Wizard can't break dia love....jealousy...women should be treated specially...na becus ur woman no dey presentable

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
Amen to that. Bf this yr ends, ur will meet ur rite partner.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mumurity. I'm sure it's girls that demand that guys kneel to propose in public places.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
he has been watching too much soap operas!

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lilylaw: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
kings49:
I'm I mad??

Something like dat
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ENIGMA24(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lilylaw:
grin

And I think he is not an idiot like u.......even ur Wizard can't break dia love....jealousy...women should be treated specially...na becus ur woman no dey presentable
Jixox krist!!!!!!
#finishing

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

May d word of ur mouth and d meditation be acceptable in d hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lilylaw: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplisity:
Amen to that. Bf this yr ends, ur will meet ur rite partner.

Amen and God will give u man dat will treat u right....Ur time has come IJN
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wow! So romantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.