Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42507 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lilylaw:

Amen and God will give u man dat will treat u right....Ur time has come IJN
A big Amen!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by odinese(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lilylaw:
grin

And I think he is not an idiot like u.......even ur Wizard can't break dia love....jealousy...women should be treated specially...na becus ur woman no dey presentable

undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
Lilylaw:

Ppple Self......and who is seeking your opinion? Jealousy......
[/s]
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Good for them If any guy tries to propose to me in a public place I go fall him hand
Na lie or na wash. U go even like am pass
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

Idiocy at its peak.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sweetyie:
U go fear warri boy Na. I been think say Na for that sapele beer parlour una dey propose grin
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
odinese:
I think the guy is an idiot!

Confirm!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Warri

Propose for shoprite

Na Shiloh or Mecca I go propose give my boooest boo
grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by orlard3(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue

something is happenin .........so na MEN u want for urself alone......wetin other girls go come get?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

It shall be done according to your heart desires!

Mathew 7:7-9 will not fail.

You have asked & surely, you will receive it soon
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley
you might just get it soon if you stop playing hard to get
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kaffy4tope(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

What are u waiting for dear? I'm the Man kiss
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Drdreluv: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Will u marry me................ cool cool sad
rosy4u:
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope the girl doesn't take advantage of him.. You know how it is nowadays.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Owoplenty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
This how you will know a potential woman wrapper, lord help us
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simonoyewole4(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
Amen
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Missonas(f): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I personally can't knee to propose to my girl, call it proudness or whatever!!! No damn given cos that doesn't mean I ain't the best guy for her and vice versa... .

I don't copy ppl's style, I do what's best for me.
Call it Pride not proudness
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplisity:
Amen to that. Bf this yr ends, ur will meet ur rite partner.

Amen smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

never me put my knee to the ground and propose to a woman angry

My forefathers don't do this kind of RUBBISH, we either grab a woman and claim her. And that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Zunnurain35(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
No respect, i will not tolerate this. He can also divorc ha in the beer palour!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Drdreluv:
Will u marry me................ cool cool sad

cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you might just get it soon if you stop playing hard to get

not playing hard to get joooor sad
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplisity:
Na lie or na wash. U go even like am pass

lol i hate public stunt
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Dear future husband of this fine babe......hope you have seen this now? No go chop disgrace oo
He is seeing it right now

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

not playing hard to get joooor sad
if I say make we be friends now, you go say noway. No be hard to get be that? tongue tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by silent10(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sanmel:
Hmmmm
Na who com mess undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by sniper1305(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Look 4 a break. Create him
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by crisycent: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
I tot it was on a bended knee? This one wen the guy just kneel down grin anyway Na warri sha.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by simplisity(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
lol i hate public stunt
K, may be u have a shy nature.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ndcide(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
As if the girl will refuse if he did it without unnecessary show.
Even if she dey toilet and you dey door propose, she go gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.