Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42503 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Epatty(f): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I personally can't kneel to propose to my girl, call it proudness or whatever!!! No damn given cos that doesn't mean I ain't the best guy for her and vice versa... .

I don't copy ppl's style, I do what's best for me.
lol... I dont pray for ur type of mentality on ds aspect evn tho I lyk ur courage to sit or nt evn mindn if ur gal wears a ring or nt. Ur type cn mak a lady purge n ve no once in a tym xperience of hw lvly ha proposal was. Mehn... I think gettn a lady hu is nt xposed is wat wil fit u. "My husband dnt kneel to propose to me bt it was a wonderful xperience. He arrangd wit his colleagues n dat fateful day, he jst calld me to come to his office. On reachn der, we wer entertaind wit ice cream, nt knowin dat d ring was inside n dat was it". My frnd said.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by adellam16(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
another film trick. Very soon now some boys go carry vickyrotex,ishylove,mukina2,freeglobe,edwife and rokiatu go inside market go propose to dem and dem go dey happy say somebody propose to dem,mtcheeeeeew
all d above mentioned ladies have been real quiet lately. Especially rokiatu. She even stopped putting up her booty pics. What happened?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Spidermon: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
...and he even went on both knees like say he wan suck d*ck.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
so dis of knd mall dey warri... angry
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Crixina(f): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Well I guess it's different strokes for different folks, cos if any guy tries this with me, I will slap him first, then kiss him and collect the ring. Don't do mall show especially after person don do am before.
It's either you get super creative, or you just ask the damn question anyway.

Joking about the slapping part.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Wetin we no go see for NL
See announcement oh!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IGLE25(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am also single o.. Single plus single is equal to double...
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IGLE25(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hook me up....
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Chibyko(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls I wnt u to b my lovely Wife...
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I personally can't kneel to propose to my girl, call it proudness or whatever!!! No damn given cos that doesn't mean I ain't the best guy for her and vice versa... .

Tot I am d only one that have this mentality..... it just doesn't mean that u are not romantic if u don't kneel to propose, I believe we just accept the ways of the Westerners as the standard.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by xcesswag(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
na corper dat babe be.....judging from her shoes
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Maybe you aren't attractive enough
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Bamz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Missonas:

Call it Pride not proudness

Hehe
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Epatty:
lol... I dont pray for ur type of mentality on ds aspect evn tho I lyk ur courage to sit or nt evn mindn if ur gal wears a ring or nt. Ur type cn mak a lady purge n ve no once in a tym xperience of hw lvly ha proposal was. Mehn... I think gettn a lady hu is nt xposed is wat wil fit u. "My husband dnt kneel to propose to me bt it was a wonderful xperience. He arrangd wit his colleagues n dat fateful day, he jst calld me to come to his office. On reachn der, we wer entertaind wit ice cream, nt knowin dat d ring was inside n dat was it". My frnd said.
at least your husby own beta pass dummy wey dey kneel for public. That step doesn't mean the guy is a husband material

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

guy U have pride issues oooo
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Certifiedboss: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

Witnessed one at the Enugu shoprite today also . it was awesome because he arranged small music performance and dancers . the whole mall went crazy
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by sammyjazz: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=39077286][b]Wow....congrats to them

Your own is close to u.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by bummyla(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mikesworld(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
At first e dey sweet oooo...but after d marriage, d man go change character, him tru color go come show....... I wish dem d best. Warri no dey carry last...AREA
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
May agarawu23 come ur way IJN
No I don't want him
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mikesworld(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Have u tried to check urself or ur character to knw where u re lackin or d reason why no good guys have proposed to u either in dis way or any other way round. Maybe u dey quick open leg...dats another disavantage...good luck
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by doris107: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:
The mumu was supposed to bend one knee...just one. Dis is how to tell people that served too much purnishment in school
hahahaa worry people thing dey always de different naw.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
adellam16:
all d above mentioned ladies have been real quiet lately. Especially rokiatu. She even stopped putting up her booty pics. What happened?
her boy friend who she has been dating for over 35 yrs dumped her and married her cousin cry
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
another film trick. Very soon now some boys go carry vickyrotex,ishylove,mukina2,freeglobe,edwife and rokiatu go inside market go propose to dem and dem go dey happy say somebody propose to dem,mtcheeeeeew

Shey ogbadun sha? Mi ro be embarassed angry
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shey ogbadun sha? Mi ro be embarassed angry
oro na dun wo inu ara tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kessler53(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

God will grant u ur heart desire,continue to exercise faith in Him.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by emsheddy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

single as you fine reach abi? I hope you haven't been screening guys like MTN project fame? Now you want to declare Gulder Ultimate Search abi....Shey if I ask for your hand in dating you won't refuse?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

My guy u too much o.Oh boy,why you just kneel down with your two knees.Na the new style be this.

Abeg informate us about the wedding date,so we NLers in Waffi go ball in there.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by izzyu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by adellam16(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
her boy friend who she has been dating for over 35 yrs dumped her and married her cousin cry
oh my r u serious? Dat gatta hurt.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
oro na dun wo inu ara tongue

You wish!!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.