Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42505 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lilylaw:
grin

And I think he is not an idiot like u.......even ur Wizard can't break dia love....jealousy...women should be treated specially...na becus ur woman no dey presentable

Who made this stupid law?
I hate women who hold unto this type of mentality. Dont let people rate you low please
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
GOD save us from Karachikas undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by silent10(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
MizFrances:
Bros, we know say u loyal. Why r u naw kneeling with both knees ehn? U for kuku prostrate do the proposal grin
is dat wat u wnt wen i wnt 2 propose 2 u bae? no wrry if na 4 u i go lie down 4 gutter kiss
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
never me put my knee to the ground and propose to a woman angry

My forefathers don't do this kind of RUBBISH, we either grab a woman and claim her. And that's all.

grin shocked
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
if I say make we be friends now, you go say noway. No be hard to get be that? tongue tongue

Lol grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by shos: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

mail me, am available
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kuzee(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
hahahaha.. the guy must be a nairalander..

present live

seen

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

Lol grin
she don run. grin Smh
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Bonniee(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nawa for this guy oo. Why did he kneel on two knees. If you wanna copy, please try copy well.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Alexcollins(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
sonofananimal:
never me put my knee to the ground and propose to a woman angry

My forefathers don't do this kind of RUBBISH, we either grab a woman and claim her. And that's all.

your moniker said it all...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mychoco: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
[ More ways to make money. So you can retire the way you desire. Food Business is a good business. Invest in it today with #36,000 and make #91,000/month. No stress, one time payment and life time profit. We will show you how send your Name, phone no, email address to foodbuznz@yahoo.com
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rexology: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hope they did genotype test more than ones before proposing? to avoid the story that touches.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
she don run. grin Smh
run go where tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by harry509: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This just happened minutes ago at Delta Mall, Warri. How romantic! Nigerian men are becoming so creative with proposals lately.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/another-nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his.html

my kitchen is available ncase of anibody who wama propse also.... grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lancier(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

run go where tongue
as you dey stylishly discharge me with 'lol' 'lol' grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Burger01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is that agarawu23? Na so waffi people dey kneel on two bended knees dey propose
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Burger01:
Is that agarawu2 3? Na so waffi people dey kneel on two bended knees dey propose
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chaii si romantic punishment grin

Make I kneel down propose tu 1 girl shocked
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by domopps(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
9jacrip:
And this is news?

And it sup 2 be wat? You guys can type nonsense

Cheeeeers
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Alexcollins:
your moniker said it all...
undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Dear future husband of this fine babe......hope you have seen this now? No go chop disgrace oo
u believe her?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplisity:
K, may be u have a shy nature.
Yeah you are right
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=39080464] as you dey stylishly discharge me with 'lol' 'lol' grin[/quote

grin but we're already frnds naa
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by airfinance(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

I could be your ideal man if you believe in faith as much as I do. Could we establish contact pls?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Burger01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

The mumu was supposed to bend one knee...just one.
Dis is how to tell people that served too much purnishment in school
Thank you jare. Waffi people no sabi know how to propose to a lady. The mumu guy fit prostrate dey propose self...better he fit sit on his nyash dey proposeundecided
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
grin but we're already frnds naa
Na so grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by stlaibrowne(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:

hmm sad can't see anything

Let me put it in simple term I am the one knocking rather will you let me in? smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by homirefacuny(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

The right man will surely come along.... Be positive.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Burger01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Don't worry dearie

Am gonna propose to you as soon as possible on either Onitsha bridge or Chibok G.R.A wink
Bruhs, third mainland bridge go sure passsmiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grincheesy
ENIGMA24:

The mumu was supposed to bend one knee...just one.
Dis is how to tell people that served too much purnishment in school

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Burger01:
Thank you jare. Waffi people no sabi know how to propose to a lady. The mumu guy fit prostrate dey propose self...better he fit sit on his nyash dey proposeundecided
lol.. U nor well o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.