Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42512 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mrpatozky(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley

How many has he sent u that u have rejected... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by darlenese(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thank u for advertising BUTTON UP' how much the madam pay u?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
U see your life

You never imagined you'd ever say this 5 years ago....

SmD 4 u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mojeed4(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley

Well seems like God has answered your prayer... grin

Eeerm... rosy4u will you marry me? cheesy. *on my knees*

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by darlenese(f): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Proposing with both knees on the floor, the guy is not romantic at all, he is just embarrassing himself

It is only God u should kneel for with both knees.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Donpenny(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
but the girl thick o see her lap like elephant anyway beauty is always in d eyes of the beholder. wishing them blissful union ahead
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
another film trick. Very soon now some boys go carry vickyrotex,ishylove,mukina2,freeglobe,edwife and rokiatu go inside market go propose to dem and dem go dey happy say somebody propose to dem,mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by soochukwu(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Save money on fuel while you make money for yourself,visit http://chucksoil.mysyntek.com/
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by flokii: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can never stoop so low to propose to a girl...

if she cnt accept my proposal in private... she can take d next bus to hell.... WTF!

stupid boys making dem girls feel too important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Agarawu23 hope you are not jealous of them tongue
that explains it..........

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Burger01:
Bruhs, third mainland bridge go sure passsmiley

Bros I de fear molue

I nor want Make dem jam me n my booo of life tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by ENIGMA24(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
kosplateau:

u believe her?
FOR WHAT NA?
naija babe run away from proposal I go just jump enter well!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Good for them If any guy tries to propose to me in a public place I go fall him hand
May agarawu23 come ur way IJN
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by chocofizzy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
God please give me my own man soonest in Jesus' Name Amen.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

May agarawu 23 come ur way IJN
yes I gat my match
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Spybradd: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

uhumm,when u were 25,26 27..yrs,you were forming ans shakaraing before those hustlers,ba? but now that you are 40 something,you are calling God to send those young boys He sent many years ago,huh?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Lawalemi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oshisko.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by MizFrances(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
silent10:

is dat wat u wnt wen i wnt 2 propose 2 u bae? no wrry if na 4 u i go lie down 4 gutter kiss

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by amiskurie(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Dont worry,jesu npa dabo
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kayguy2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder oooooo
9jacrip:
And this is news?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

You can't mould but you've chosen the best......
You prayed and he will hear
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
still waiting for the one that wil propose on top of water.....at my age...i gotta propose to money n nt sum yeye creatures
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by merigold(f): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
fejikudz:
As in ehh.. i dey doubt if this guy na warri boy.. See the way him just knell finish
hmm d guy no get swag at all.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by khanwale(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecidedam coming babe! Wait for me. I am the one!! wink
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by politicalpastor: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

What da Bleep. Are u really this frustrated? You need to also works on your self too. Men are not always the problem. Lol.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by zudozz: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
skufeedityNESS!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
No time to check time

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by uyplus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Putting engagement ring in the right hand? That's strange.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by sexymoma(f): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
MizFrances:
Bros, we know say u loyal. Why r u naw kneeling with both knees ehn? U for kuku prostrate do the proposal grin
because one person don talk am now... Na now u realise, don't become slave to other pple's opinion or speech..
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by kepal99(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sanmel:
Hmmmm
Soon baby,... Very soon!
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
dat
tin
na
movie
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by adellam16(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another attention seeking mumu? After dis wahala who know dem? I tot some of dese guys has gat sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.