Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) (42506 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
adellam16:
oh my r u serious? Dat gatta hurt.
very serious
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

You wish!!!! cheesy cheesy
tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by cutieme(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

am here for u babes
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by emancipation1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
After eating series of vegetable concussion the guy went to the mall to display the effect and the lady was like baba ur job don answer smiley....I guess I wasnt made for all this bullshit....
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by adellam16(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
very serious
awwwww poor tin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by yayalion(f): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Ballmer: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Oh Lord please send this type of men my way,i am tired of all this unromatic boys,Father if you will give me the power,i would rather mould my own man embarassed am tired of my single state

Single state my foot single capital ni.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by agarawu23(m): 5:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
No I don't want him
angry sad angry
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2015
rosy4u:
oh Lord ... may my proposal come my way soonest IJN smiley
just tell your bf to hasten up,its as easy as ABC,after all you are cute and judging from your DP,you are a wife ...
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Sanmel:
Hmmmm
most ladies are the ones holding back their proposal.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2015
pweetybhy:
Congrats to them, oh lord please send my hubby to me oo, am tired of this single status ooo embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss
your bf nko?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by DrHighchief(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Must be man always kneel down and propose?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2015
flokii:
I can never stoop so low to propose to a girl...

if she cnt accept my proposal in private... she can take d next bus to hell.... WTF!

stupid boys making dem girls feel too important
lollll,you just said my mind that same babe he is kneeling down for,I'm sure there is a guy somewhere that is tired of fucccckkkking her,I can proudly do this if she is a virgin.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2015
chocofizzy:
God please give me my own man soonest in Jesus' Name Amen.
your bf nko,is he not a man?
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2015
merigold:
hmm d guy no get swag at all.
he is a husband material,guys with swag are the reason we have so many unmarried ladies nowadays.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
just tell your bf to hasten up,its as easy as ABC,after all you are cute and judging from your DP,you are a wife ...

smiley he'll propose in his own convenient tym... can't hasten him up, it'll be as if I'm desperate fr marriage grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Chibyko:
Pls I wnt u to b my lovely Wife...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
mojeed4:

Well seems like God has answered your prayer... grin
Eeerm... rosy4u will you marry me? cheesy. *on my knees*

yes yes yes grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
mrpatozky:

How many has he sent u that u have rejected... undecided
None cry
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by hary158: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

de wait for Mr Romantic.....him go come after 2067 by then u don de post menopause grin
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

de wait for Mr Romantic.....him go come after 2067 by then u don de post menopause
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Youngpo413: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2015
rosy4u:

smiley he'll propose in his own convenient tym... can't hasten him up, it'll be as if I'm desperate fr marriage grin
yeah,that's very true...I always believe that "What will be will be"
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mojeed4(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
rosy4u:

yes yes yes grin

Awwww... That's so nice... grin Let's not waste time about the wedding again, will love to have it on my birthday after the next one though... Feb 29th tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

men are not coming your way maybe because your panti dey smell, men hates smelly pantis, i mean,body odour embarassed
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rosy4u(f): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
mojeed4:

Awwww... That's so nice... grin Let's not waste time about the wedding again, will love to have it on my birthday after the next one though... Feb 29th tongue

nope , on my birthday Apr 2nd 2020 tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

let try sweetie..we might be a good match
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by linusbnn(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
sankristol:
nice sha
but one thing about these open proposals is that the women accepts....
if na me I go run leave you as you dey kneel so.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by mojeed4(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2015
rosy4u:

nope , on my birthday Apr 2nd 2020 tongue

VISION 2020 things... cool. That one sef make sense... grin
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by shepherdnoble: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

God ll give u a man of ur dream.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by rhames(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Our Lord God will answer your prayers. Amen.
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na to 'propose into her belle' na im sure pass cool
Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by Cemeon: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

smiley
misspicy:
Wow....congrats to them

Re: Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) by darkskingoddess(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
So sweet! smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.