Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo (81783 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Elem1:
Some people's heart and mouth are worse than a public toilet. I wonder what life would have been like IF MEN WHERE GOD. The heart of men are indeed desperately WICKED. My joy is that God won't have to read comments on Nairaland before blessing anybody.
With their wicked hearts and mouths they wonder why they are failures,bitter about someone else success.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by veave(f): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
ojehtoju:
Na wa for Nigerians o. We beef and hate for no reason. A blogger buying a house in the most expensive area in Nigeria...thats worth the fuss. She dropped a modelling career to be a blogger, something no Nigerian has done; bold step. Now she is made and celebrating her success, instead of us to learn a lesson from it, some of us are here castigating her. Wetin concern u if she marry or not? Na marriage give her the life she get so? When the time comes and she is celebrating her marriage na una go first say why she dey show off her marriage if na she b d first. She is an inspiration for us all to take bold strides in life. I'm happy for her and I think y'all should be too and stop hating.

God bless you. This is just to show you the amount of bitter, envious and jealous people we have in this country. And you say our problem is corruption? Hell no! Our problem is the black heart.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Beesluv:
let me know when she releases her pix pooing in her banana toilet
abi she din sell her blog?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Amebo123: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
I Love the fact that she has made it big. Happy for her

But i think the house is just too big for her. Wetin concern me

Carry On grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
veave:

Dangote's house. His choice.
Adenuga's house. His choice.

Linda's house... Her choice.

Where is your own. Stop hating so God can help you m

In the same vein.......

My hating, my choice. grin

Abi what has my hating got to do with you undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ajademola2000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
What so many of them don't know is that a lot of people lost their dreams because of marriage, that marriage nonsense is just too overrated
ojehtoju:
Na wa for Nigerians o. We beef and hate for no reason. A blogger buying a house in the most expensive area in Nigeria...thats worth the fuss. She dropped a modelling career to be a blogger, something no Nigerian has done; bold step. Now she is made and celebrating her success, instead of us to learn a lesson from it, some of us are here castigating her. Wetin concern u if she marry or not? Na marriage give her the life she get so? When the time comes and she is celebrating her marriage na una go first say why she dey show off her marriage if na she b d first. She is an inspiration for us all to take bold strides in life. I'm happy for her and I think y'all should be too and stop hating.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by DJEhimond(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
In another related news, Linda Ikeji thanks Nigerians for contributing their megabytes to buy her a house mansion.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Donkunxex:

Sorry ooh.. Am not against ur post but the investment part... Hw will her buying a house in banana island help nigeria or make the ordinary nigerians happy ...pls educate me
She will pay property tax to Lagos State goverment also when she acquired the house she also paid lawyers to write the title deed of the house and the real estate agent.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by mrjangaweed: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Big mansion without a husband is shiit. Don't let hypocrites deceive you.

Go and marry undecided

850m on a mansion and you want good guys to ask you out?

lie nsi ebea

malnourished bastard local champion mr nairaland looser

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption

officiallindaikeji Walking through my massive bedroom...thinking of my life just 5 years ago! #Impossibleisnothing! #Believeinyou. #Mynewhome.

"officiallindaikejiNo dream is too big! No dream is too small! And you're entitled to it! #Believeinyou! My new home! #Grateful"

''You don't have to marry a billionaire to live in a mansion..if you work hard you can buy one yourself. #Believeinyou! #Mynewhome!''

source https://instagram.com/p/88zOv2BAcN/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji

Its either Linda ikeji get drug syndicate.

Or she's doing some other illegal stuff no one knows about.

Or a mansion in banana island ain't worth up to 850 million.

Or Dangote dem buy am house.

Her blogs can't pay for this.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Dandeson1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
Seriously what's the fuss about this? You guys make it look as if getting a "mansion " is the hardest thing in life , she's not the first and definitely not the last undecided
How many mansions Ur family get... haterz

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by charlie009: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
My question now is that when ever she gets married, is her husband coming to stay with her or is she going over to stay with her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Rosejefrey(f): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
nairalander guys with their ''go and marry''always hating on a successful lady.am so sure DAT most of them are not married,its even the men DAT should be told to go get married cos na una go propose to a girl,instead most of them at 24, dem still dey mama house with no shame.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is so vulgar... I really hope she knows the danger of what she is doing by all these unnecessary publicity.

A fruit that hides itself will not be plucked, but will grow to be the ripest in the tree.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Mattex001(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?

I doubt! undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by comradebest: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
tongue
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

You sound so pained and bitter seeing the billionaire blogger in her house.What makes you think that marriage is an achievement?She bought d house for 850m and u so pained?Is ur money missing?Marriage /relationship is like icing to a cake;a cake remains what it is with or without it.Be happy for her and pray God bless u with ur own banana or even pineapple mansion lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by emerged01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
she go sell am last. I no curse am o. I know much about real estate on island. cost of maintenance na im go finish her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by ewizard1: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice sha. But are we to start worshipping her?
Seen like 3 of her news on FP just today alone! #edakun
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Rosejefrey(f): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
now I know the reason y most Nigerian men are still struggling to get a good life at the age of 24.

(1)because he is busy hating the success of others.
(2)because he feels he is so important in a woman's life.(marriage)
(3)he feels a lady is not suppose to spend her money because she is single.
if only he will change his mentality from all dis,am sure DAT success is yours

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by lilmax(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dandeson1:
How many mansions Ur family get... haterz
you really want to know?
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Palmwinetapper: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Whew cares?!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by blaise26abj(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
While I respect her diligence and hardwork, I think she is playing with fire the way she is so public with all her acquisitions. This part of the world is still very dangerous and flaunting wealth can attract all forms of negative attention. Not just for her safety, but for her family.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Intendy: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiyesoul:
You sure say na only blogging money she take buy this kin house?
the house they say cost #450m
leave them o they think its easy.
I no hate her o
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Sunshinelady(f): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

. Looser

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
And some people will be busy running after FP here undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Jckleiin(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Damn!! This is a challenge to us all. Hardwork and commitment to your passion does pay. Congrats Linda, proud of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by alabi0040(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls can anyone give me her number I realy want to discuss something crious wif her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
kayvandutch:

How many people with Private jets made their money legitimately in the country, majority of them are crooks who swindled banks,looted goverment money and made money through oil subsidy fraud.We should be happy for people that make their money through honest means in the country
quit consoling ur sef. So she told u the money that acquired dis mansion was from bloggin or anything legitimate? U beta wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by remiotega: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Go and marry undecided

brainless.... Dats y u ar poor... Men like u ar d reason being single is better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by dihalao(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Jckleiin(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
chuna1985:

Its either Linda ikeji get drug syndicate.
Or she's doing some other illegal stuff no one knows about.
Or a mansion in banana island ain't worth up to 850 million.
Or Dangote dem buy am house.
Her blogs can't pay for this.
Hater!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her New House - Photo by Nicolars(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Seriously am nt being jealous or sometyn but some people just waste money on useless tynz..... 6bedroom flat... Na u 1 sleep 4 all of dem @ d same tym
And 4 a woman to build a mansion yet u ar nt married, @ d end, u will av to sell it wen u ar going to ur hubby's place or u want make e pack come join u
She should av built a very fancy story building instead... Even though its worth millions, it will still b cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.