Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10959 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:42pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

I just got off the phone with him now,My dear it is YOU.

Whatever, man, lol
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Whatever, man, lol

What a small world we are in,Dont worry you are in safe hands
. grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

What a small world we are in,Dont worry you are in safe hands
. grin grin grin

I'm not talking to you, lol,

*crickets*
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2009
@folly-

I took his name down, take mine down too e jo, lol

and then act like I didn't even say that. grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

No-our child was not planned-but when he found out I was pregnant, embraced the situation wholeheartedly. And the child I miscarried last year was planned. He constantly told me he wanted another baby with me-and until this day still says it. And as of last month, was still trying to get me pregnant-on purpose. I don't think he is ok, o!

Is he trying to use you as a guarantee? As in "her door is always opened"? With one child you can ask him to Bleep off, but with two children you might caress the idea of letting that being back in your life.

The guy seems confused but he is damn smart and you are so naive (please don't be offended. I like your pureness of heart but I am afraid he is taking advantage of it)!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

@folly-

I took his name down, take mine down too e jo, lol

and then act like I didn't even say that. grin

He's so paranoid he just phoned me now.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2009
michelin89:

Is he trying to use you as a guarantee? As in "her door is always opened"? With one child you can ask him to Bleep off, but with two children you might caress the idea of letting that being back in your life.

The guy seems confused but he is damn smart and you are so naive (please don't be offended. I like your pureness of heart but I am afraid he is taking advantage of it)!

LOL! I'm not as naive as you think-I know that's what he was trying to do. And you are just confirming what I have said several times already: he's confused.

It won't be happening again-again I had a few weak moments with him in the beginning of this whole fiasco-not anymore. There won't be anymore of that foolishness going on around here. I have a couple of nice toys with batteries to satisfy those kinda cravings, know what I mean? LOL
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2009
iya k, folly is a joker abeg leave him alone grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2009
Lol folly and Kazeem are planning for you
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2009
bluespice:

iya k, folly is a joker abeg leave him alone grin grin

Watever man,U sure love my jokes dnt cha ??
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

LOL! I'm not as naive as you think-I know that's what he was trying to do. And you are just confirming what I have said several times already: he's confused.

It won't be happening again-again I had a few weak moments with him in the beginning of this whole fiasco-not anymore. There won't be anymore of that foolishness going on around here. I have a couple of nice toys with batteries to satisfy those kinda cravings, know what I mean? LOL

Nothing wrong with dating other men. He left so he misses!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol folly and Kazeem are planning for you

We so are not planning for her,His my Uncle and his proper safe.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2009
Like you'd say anything different about your "uncle"

abeg IyaK, avoid these people. same way they(the family) lied that your daughter's father wasnt married
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2009
@folly-

I hate you, lol. You HAD to call him?

He is texting me now. I have gotten myself in trouble. What am I gonna say? That it's a small mofo world? Jeez!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Hauwa1: 3:59pm On May 06, 2009
Iya K, wouldn't it be fun being the 2nd wifey to 'Baba'?
you cook okra and stew with amala today, the other one rice and beans tmr.
he eats with satisfaction and stroke his gamu (bear bear)  wink even in america i can have it both ways, he'd say to himself grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Hauwa1: 4:01pm On May 06, 2009
folly, that isn't cool grin don't get him into this, common.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

@folly-

I hate you, lol. You HAD to call him?

He is texting me now. I have gotten myself in trouble. What am I gonna say? That it's a small mofo world? Jeez!

Am so so sorry,I didnt meant to just wanted to be sure.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

Watever man,U sure love my jokes dnt cha ??

omg ur so rite, i cant go a day without my dose of folly's jokes cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Iya K, wouldn't it be fun being the 2nd wifey to 'Baba'?
you cook okra and stew with amala today, the other one rice and beans tmr.
he eats with satisfaction and stroke his gamu (bear bear)  wink even in america i can have it both ways, he'd say to himself  grin

LOL! That's the way he would love it, wouldn't he? You know he had the nerve to say to me "She would just be like the cook or the maid, you'd be in charge of all the money and financial stuff." That was shortly before the wife flew in. Incredible, I tell ya.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2009
*Hauwa*:

folly, that isn't cool grin don't get him into this, common.

Well they r both adult they should be able to make there own decisions please.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2009
@folly-you helped get me into this. Advise me how to get out? He's calling me now and I sent it to voice mail.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2009
bluespice:

omg ur so rite, i cant go a day without my dose of folly's jokes cheesy

Yes spicey, kiss kiss kiss
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2009
This is sad.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2009
iya k n folly r y'all serious? shocked
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Like you'd say anything different about your "uncle"

abeg IyaK, avoid these people. same way they(the family) lied that your daughter's father wasnt married

Who are these people you reffering to ?? Well am not getting into this,as far as am concerned is left for both of em to do whatever suits em.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

@folly-you helped get me into this. Advise me how to get out? He's calling me now and I sent it to voice mail.

Get you outta wat,c'mon all i did was confirm if it was actually HIM,Period.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:09pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

Who are these people you reffering to ?? Well am not getting into this,as far as am concerned is left for both of em to do whatever suits em.

LOL, you are a funny dude, folly. It's okay, I will figure something out.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2009
bluespice:

iya k n folly r y'all serious? shocked

It seems so.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2009
IyaKadijat:

LOL, you are a funny dude, folly. It's okay, I will figure something out.

Whatever you say,shall and will be used against you in court of LAW.
grin grin grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2009
wow the world is indeed a small place
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 4:14pm On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

Whatever you say,shall and will be used against you in court of LAW.
grin grin grin

uh huh, I don't like your court, folly.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 4:15pm On May 06, 2009
iya K has modified the new oga's specs grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.