Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10956 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Maybe I'm weird, but that just made me laugh. I'll pray for you, crazy lady! LOL!

Yes, he is Muslim.

ok
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 5:38am On May 02, 2009
did i say that? tongue

lol since she alluded that to me,
ill say listen to what "i" said grin
except the telling him how much u love ur current guy bit
its none of his business
the only thing he needs to know is about ur daughter
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:45am On May 02, 2009
@blue-girl, I know what you meant. But trust me, as a woman we all want to do what you said the first time-rub it in his face! Like ha! Take that!

But I know that playing into his little games will make him think he still has a chance with me and hell would freeze over before that happens.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 5:48am On May 02, 2009
lord knows how proud i am of u that u can say it
but we know its one thing to say,
its another to actually do it
i pray u garner enough strength to pull thru this mess
whatever u do,
r daughter is ur priority
the moment he begins acting violent or unnecessarily protective of u
pls the cops r not hard to call wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:49am On May 02, 2009
I'm sleepy. will check on this in the morning. o da aro-don't know if I spelled it right, but you get the point. lol!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 5:50am On May 02, 2009
u tried
odaro ma smiley
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:52am On May 02, 2009
Kabo has a "K', not C. There's no C in Yoruba alphabet.

blue, abeg teach your inlaw abi wetin. Bloody Nigerians grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 5:56am On May 02, 2009
i resemble nigerian to u?
pls im french cool grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02am On May 02, 2009
wa jere wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 6:06am On May 02, 2009
eyin le kuku ko mi grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by acidrop(f): 6:10am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

did i say that? tongue

lol since she alluded that to me,
ill say listen to what "i" said grin
except the telling him how much u love ur current guy bit
its none of his business
the only thing he needs to know is about ur daughter
y not. . . .in that way anytym he's gona bring about any issue relating 2 wanting u back he would know that u alread in love with some one else
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 6:11am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

i resemble nigerian to u?
pls im french cool grin

who dash u french? ur state village of origin na ajegunle cool cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 6:13am On May 02, 2009
naw that will just be feeding an already errant fire with the propensity to become a blaze

he has full access to her daughter
a scorned lover can never be predicted
moreso we know the history of nigerian men n their lovers in US undecided

aunty mi amebo at all oh
im from Nice i tell ya cool
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by acidrop(f): 6:13am On May 02, 2009
lmao. . . . .blue na so u get many identity
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 6:20am On May 02, 2009
as long as u-know-who continues to toy with me,
ill keep on re-inventing myself grin

that said im still blue sha
blue from Nice comprenez? cool wink
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by acidrop(f): 6:22am On May 02, 2009
have always wanted 2 be jamiacan ooo, so does that mean i can automatically change too. . . .lol
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2009
You guys are a trip! Thiefofhearts-I am sorry, o, I just know the way the words sound-I've never had to spell it before-thanks for the Yoruba 101! LOL!

bluespice:

naw that will just be feeding an already errant fire with the propensity to become a blaze

he has full access to her daughter
a scorned lover can never be predicted
moreso we know the history of nigerian men n their lovers in US undecided

What? What's the history? I want to know-just to be more aware.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On May 02, 2009
Now u beginning to get on my nerves. . . why are you so concerned with why his jealous? I thought by now what should occupy your thoughts is your new date and the fact you finally getting over him. . .what's with the need for clarification if he's jealous?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 3:17pm On May 02, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Now u beginning to get on my nerves. . . why are you so concerned with why his jealous? I thought by now what should occupy your thoughts is your new date and the fact you finally getting over him. . .what's with the need for clarification if he's jealous?

Uhmm, read the original post and you'd know why I was concerned. I don't know about you but dudes driving by my house at 4 in the morn with their headlights off kinda scares me.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by amebono13: 3:21pm On May 02, 2009
what were u doing up by 4am in the morning,if not waiting to see him show up, seriously how did u see him by 4am,no matter how u try to deceive or convince others,i will say it again and again,u lacked attention dats why u did wat u did,cos u wanted a reaction from him,uve got him,so why r u still opening up thread for him?

if u werent excited about the so called jealousy ,u wont be here posting this thrash
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by minute(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2009
I dont think this woman knows what she wants. undecided undecided undecided

Ninu gbogbo advice ti everybody fun e nibi,ko ri ikonkon dimu ninu e 

Woni eni tiwon ba wifun oba je kogbo,ejo e fisile.She will learn. undecided undecided undecided
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by bluespice(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2009
minute
seconded

she'll learn but then she's also learnt or so she says
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by prittigrrr(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2009
@ Iya: You should be scared, I dont care how good a father he is. I can recount many stories I hav heard in my practice. Again, I think u shd be proactive and seek counsel in your state. Again, NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THIS MAN! Again, if you want to know specifically what I fear for you, get at me and we can arrange private conversations. Again, you are on dangerous ground. It does not Have to go bad but this stuff has the potential to go bad in a hurry. You don't want your daughter to be used as a tool against you.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JJYOU: 5:52pm On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Maybe I'm weird, but that just made me laugh. I'll pray for you, crazy lady! LOL!

Yes, he is Muslim.
this was why i asked on the other thread.

is he not entitled to 4 wives? have you guys changed that rule now?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2009
amebo no1.:

what were u doing up by 4am in the morning,if not waiting to see him show up, seriously how did u see him by 4am,no matter how u try to deceive or convince others,i will say it again and again,u lacked attention dats why u did wat u did,cos u wanted a reaction from him,uve got him,so why r u still opening up thread for him?

if u werent excited about the so called jealousy ,u wont be here posting this thrash

Now I think I understand why you're such a prick sometimes! You're a child! Because I think only children wouldn't understand that adults don't have curfews. I am a grown woman, and if it is my desire to stay up 48 hours, I will do so. If I got up to take a p!ss at 4am, what business is it of yours? I know my life is really exciting-but to know every minute detail? Wow.

But since you're sooo interested, I'll have you know that my date included dinner, then dancing. I didn't get home until 3am. I went to take a shower, put my nightie on, and went to cut off my livingroom light and close my widowblinds when I saw baby daddy's truck outside. Does that answer satisfy you enough, Baby? I can't believe I'm explaining this to a child.

And if what I'm posting up is such trash, then why do you seem so eager to put down a response? I'm going to tell you what my Momma told me: "when you're an adult, if you don't like someone or what they have to say, you don't have to get nasty with them-all you have to do is be cordial, maybe say 'hello', and keep it moving."

Grow up, amebo.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by chinesedoll(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2009
@OP

I wont offer any advice becos sisterwoman has said it all

I am really happy with your strength.

Regarding dealing with his stalking I would:

Write down when it happens and keep those notes
I would simply respond to his voicemail and text messages calmly and w/o sarcasm.
I would save any nasty text messages or voicemail if you need to get a protection order.
I would not give him any information on what or who you were with last night, a simple "oh that is what your friends said, Ok is there anything that you need to discuss regarding our child because my personal life is off limits"
Set the tone for the r/s going forward.
Dont get personal with your responses because that will cause a fight and conflict.

Most importantly. . .

He knows, like any man, that your child is your life force and that to get to you all they have to do is get to the child.

Dont i repeat DONT give him anything that can be used to get custody of your child.

Hold your temper and get your child home in the next couple of weeks when school finishes.

As I tell my children when someone is attacking us from the outside (and he is attacking you). . . We have to close shop, pull ranks and bring it in.  Meaning what happens here stays here and no one from the outside needs to know.  Only have conversations with him regarding your child, if he tries to go personal repeat the above.

VOICE OF EXPERIENCE
PLEASE LISTEN TO HER
SHE HAS MADE LOTS OF SENSE,
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JJYOU: 8:53pm On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Now I think I understand why you're such a prick sometimes! You're a child! Because I think only children wouldn't understand that adults don't have curfews. I am a grown woman, and if it is my desire to stay up 48 hours, I will do so. If I got up to take a p!ss at 4am, what business is it of yours? I know my life is really exciting-but to know every minute detail? Wow.

But since you're sooo interested, I'll have you know that my date included dinner, then dancing. I didn't get home until 3am. I went to take a shower, put my nightie on, and went to cut off my livingroom light and close my widowblinds when I saw baby daddy's truck outside. Does that answer satisfy you enough, Baby? I can't believe I'm explaining this to a child.

And if what I'm posting up is such trash, then why do you seem so eager to put down a response? I'm going to tell you what my Momma told me: "when you're an adult, if you don't like someone or what they have to say, you don't have to get nasty with them-all you have to do is be cordial, maybe say 'hello', and keep it moving."

Grow up, amebo.

iya, she is trying to help u all she get is u being nasty.  i know u need a pillow sorry our amebo dont do pillows.  she ask questions that makes u see what u didnt see originally.

anyway if u knew  what amebo as a word mean u wont get this wahala u are giving yourself.

i dont think she mean u any harm. she is just pissed off that u allowed this guy used u like u were a kid.

he is a control freak by nature and i can see you unknowingly giving this jerk another kadikat if care is not taken. the signs are already there.  your are the type that wants to make a point  sadly you make yourself very vulnerable in the process. 

you should be looking for how to fill the void you are filling relationships.  knowing men like i do, they are mostly users and takers.  sorry i told you that but i am telling you truth.  sadly you are a very good and available candidate the way you come across.

you should seriously consider dating/curfew as a policy now. have you ever heard of rebound in relationships. you are still hurting my dear sister. take time to heal. you dont want another person robbing your 8 next yrs do you? any sweet smooth talker can easily sweep you off to cloud kookoo land if you are not careful.  you should know the home front of your beginning is where this opening is coming from sadly you are still very open to this form of abuse.

am i going to get my own tongue lashing too? 

i dont know why u guys get shocked when rats do what they are supposed to do.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2009
JjOy & Amebo

You 2 r totally amazing,U said it all,The only reason she's getting all defensive is cos is the TRUTH & Ouuuuuuuuch it Hurts like a Morasucka
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by C2H5OH(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2009
omfg smh wtf
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2009
JJYOU:

this was why i asked on the other thread.

is he not entitled to 4 wives? have you guys changed that rule now?

Lol this is true. why are you bothered, IyaK. Were you not aware that Muslim men are allowed multiple women? In a way you dont have a right to be annoyed. You're just 2nd "wife" after all
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol this is true. why are you bothered, IyaK. Were you not aware that Muslim men are allowed multiple women? In a way you dont have a right to be annoyed. You're just 2nd "wife" after all

NO mind her Jare.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JJYOU: 9:50pm On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

trust u to always land me in trouble.

na only kwuersion as gamine would say i asked.  you see why i keep looking for that "sleeping open eye O" song.

anyway how u dey?  i beg make u help me keep jenny out of trouble. we still need her a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.