Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! (10993 Views)

d’s / Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Call God's Name During Sex / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Uche2nna(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Flog him? That's something I haven't thought of. Can I watch? grin grin cool

Why think about flogging when U pack a gat, Go brooklyn on the dude  cheesy
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by JadeGoody: 5:05pm On May 04, 2009

This davidylan is a very funny guy and drives straight to the point. . .LMAO grin

But be careful o! She carries a gun and this hood ganstar might smoke you if you tell her the truth o! Just continue the sychophancy like thiefofheart and you will get along fine. . .lol
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:05pm On May 04, 2009
follypimpi:

The 9 Millie right  grin grin grin

"The Lord said "Peace be still". Yes Lord, as long as I have my piece-it will be still. Bless my piece of steel, yes Lord!" LOL! wink grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

"The Lord said "Peace be still". Yes Lord, as long as I have my piece-it will be still. Bless my piece of steel, yes Lord!" LOL! wink grin

It seems u ve got Iyakadij Version of the Bible.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2009
Jade Goody:

But be careful o! She carries a gun and this hood ganstar might smoke you if you tell her the truth o! Just continue the sychophancy like thiefofheart and you will get along fine. . .lol

is there a problem?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

Why think about flogging when U pack a gat,  Go brooklyn on the dude  cheesy

LOL! Honestly, if it wasn't for my fear of retribution from the Lord, I just may have. He don't know, he might be praising Allah, but Jesus just saved his life! Amen.

Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Thank you Uche! If you leave it to these people I should go crawl in a hole and die somewhere, lol! This whole thread was started because I went on my 1st date in 8 years-you'd think I'd be applauded for that, geesh!

I'm clapping for you right now! We are not saying you should crawl into a hole but focus on your self-dignity.

This whole sorry spectacle is not good for the interest of you daughter either.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

I'm clapping for you right now! We are not saying you should crawl into a hole but focus on your self-dignity.

4PLAY Well said,you deserve an AWARD.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

david-do we have a problem? I am not feeling sorry for myself nor am I lacking self-dignity-in fact it is just the opposite. I am more diligent at work, more focused on my studies, and yes, I am enjoying the attentions of men who throw a little attention my way-I aint dead yet, o!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

david-do we have a problem? I am not feeling sorry for myself nor am I lacking self-dignity-in fact it is just the opposite. I am more diligent at work, more focused on my studies, and yes, I am enjoying the attentions of men who throw a little attention my way-I aint dead yet, o!

We thank God for your life. Next time open your eyes . . . aka laju e.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2009
Where is the ''strong independent black woman'' when you needed her?

@TOH

She's a Nigerian woman, thank you very much.  grin Who said I have anything against our women?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:15pm On May 04, 2009
And furthermore, my daughter is MORE than fine. She is about to get promoted to 2nd grade-with honors, she is still the outgoing fun-loving child she always has been and I'm really looking forward to having her home in a few weeks.

The fact that Mommy is happy means I'll be the best mom I can be. Isn't that what counts in the long run? Dang-I gotta flip through hoops to appease some of you. (wiping sweat off my brow). LOL!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:15pm On May 04, 2009
*were.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

And furthermore, my daughter is MORE than fine. She is about to get promoted to 2nd grade-with honors, she is still the outgoing fun-loving child she always has been and I'm really looking forward to having her home in a few weeks.

The fact that Mommy is happy means I'll be the best mom I can be. Isn't that what counts in the long run? Dang-I gotta flip through hoops to appease some of you. (wiping sweat off my brow). LOL!

Here's to hoping you dont fall into the same trap next time, else you'll be 48 . . . singing the same story.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Where is the ''strong independent black woman'' when you needed her?

@TOH

She's a Nigerian woman, thank you very much.  grin Who said I have anything against our women?

Thanks for the compliment, but the last Nigerian in my family died about 4 generations ago. I am by birth, African American.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 04, 2009
is your daughter kadijat by the way?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Here's to hoping you dont fall into the same trap next time, else you'll be 48 . . . singing the same story.

48  grin grin grin grin grin 29+29 = 58 now,how did you arive @ 48.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by SeanT21(f): 5:20pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I will love to see the expression on her face when her daddy tells her that he lied to her mother 4 8 years.***The man lied 2 U for 8 years and U still pick up his calls and reads his text messages*** Once its not about the kid U both share tell him to Bleep OFF. I cant believe the fool even has the right to call and ask about who U are dating.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 04, 2009
follypimpi:

48  grin grin grin grin grin 29+29 = 58 now,how did you arive @ 48.

I had to reduce it by 10yrs . . . by age 58 we can only advice her to enter a retirement home.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:22pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

Why would you wish that on me? Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. I was young, dumb and full of cum-I'm older and wiser now and can see the forest for the trees. Besides God and lots of prayer, you guys have truly been my strength in all of this- which is why I've become addicted to Nairaland in recent days, lol!

Aside from the few hateful scatterbrains on here, NL has been a blessing for me.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

I had to reduce it by 10yrs . . . by age 58 we can only advice her to entire a retirement home.

Never knew u got JOKES like this brethren,Bless ya.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Why would you wish that on me? Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. I was young, dumb and full of cum-I'm older and wiser now and can see the forest for the trees. Besides God and lots of prayer, you guys have truly been my strength in all of this- which is why I've become addicted to Nairaland in recent days, lol!

Aside from the few hateful scatterbrains on here, NL has been a blessing for me.

I figured that was how it all started.  grin
Sex can cloud the brain.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2009
SeanT21:

I will love to see the expression on her face when her daddy tells her that he lied to her mother 4 8 years.***The man lied 2 U for 8 years and U still pick up his calls and reads his text messages*** Once its not about the kid U both share tell him to mess OFF. I cant believe the fool even has the right to call and ask about who U are dating.

I've already seen the expression on my daughter's face. I don't hide anything from her-we talk about everything. Albeit I explained it in a way a 6 year old might understand it better, but she knows what happened.

Really don't wanna talk about it-that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  sad
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Bless Ya,Prayer changes everything and once you make the God almighty your strenght and hope then all is well,will rememba u in my Prayers.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2009
I can see how easy it was to con iyakadijat . . . she has a nice heart.

Keep it well . . . your daughter will need it as she grows.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

I figured that was how it all started.  grin
Sex can cloud the brain.

LOL! You got jokes! Well that and the fact that he was so nice with his money  grin grin

He spent a lot of dough before I even laid down with him-I didn't know that was the TRAP at the time, lol! Naija men are truly different, o! LOL!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by SeanT21(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I've already seen the expression on my daughter's face. I don't hide anything from her-we talk about everything. Albeit I explained it in a way a 6 year old might understand it better, but she knows what happened.

Really don't wanna talk about it-that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  sad

She will definately learn from your mistakes.

Where there any clues that pointed to the fact that he was a married man??

In all those 8 years there had to be a moment that made U think!!
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by 4Play(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

LOL! You got jokes! Well that and the fact that he was so nice with his money  grin grin

He spent a lot of dough before I even laid down with him-I didn't know that was the TRAP at the time, lol! Naija men are truly different, o! LOL!

Did you also play hard to get with him?
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2009
4Play No she's not before i break your face. Always playing Captain Save -a -Ho for everyone else but your fellow Naija women
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

you betcha. grin
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by IyaKadijat(f): 5:33pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

Not purposely. We were friends first(set up through a mutual friend). We used to converse a lot on the phone, he used to pick me up from work and we'd hang out-I had no intentions of being with him romantically. But he kept at it and eventually I fell in love with him.
Re: He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! by follypimpi(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Not purposely. We were friends first(set up through a mutual friend). We used to converse a lot on the phone, he used to pick me up from work and we'd hang out-I had no intentions of being with him romantically. But he kept at it and eventually I fell in love with him.

Didnt the mutual Friend know he got a wiffey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / Finding True Love In A Lifetime: How Many Times?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66