Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45550 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2015
silversonuc:

nne i ga alu m?
Are u asking me to follow u or marry u

I can't understand grin
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by KingTom(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2015
iamkingzlee:
There's more to it, my brother! I"ve seen dope ass short guys, with any girl of their choice cool
M.I cool
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2015
macminista:
..that's why I don't f**k with 9Ja ladies most of them re so retarded...fine he is short and he has come here to seek opinion and every lady has the right to chose whom they wanna date but must you make fun of him? Life is a b**ch hope you know that...Yes you can date a tall guy and all that, get marrird to him give birth to dwarfs..not wishing this but just know life is a b**ch

Dude, fall all the way back. It's really not that serious. You sound very touched. He seeks an opinion on being short, what else can one say? Nothing said here will make him grow a couple inches taller or make the lady want him so why not make light of the situation since nothing will change anyway. It doesn't have to be all doom & gloom, yanno

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by croSStodds(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2015
[b][imp]
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2015
I swear I can never date a guy shorter than me cos I love wearing heels so I'll end up looking like his older sister or something. Hell to the No. Hrs gotta be taller than me even when I've got 6 inch heels on

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2015
2dice:
smh
If he was the only Guy on Earth..
What will u do ?
Then the world will end

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Waper2(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Nd u ra short.
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by macminista(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, fall all the way back. It's really not that serious. You sound very touched. He seeks an opinion on being short, what else can one say? Nothing said here will make him grow a couple inches taller or make the lady want him so why not make light of the situation since nothing will change anyway. It doesn't have to be all doom & gloom, yanno
..yeah not serious..well wait until someone makes light of your situation then you know how it feels...am not short but I know Whats like to be made fun of in such a light

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2dice(m): 12:26am On Oct 22, 2015
MissGdope:
Then the world will end
funny.. Obviously it is a just Bluff Trust you won't think twice

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2015
2dice:
funny.. Obviously it is a just Bluff
Trust you won't think twice
It's not a realistic scenario anyways so it's completely irrelevant. I just can't be with guys shorter than me.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by jtjohn(m): 12:33am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu
u lie there dangote........una go dey talk waitin una nor fit do
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
You are always good in making people feel bad! You plug. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
Height is never a problem to a woman provided d guy is rich. U ma u know na

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by femi4: 1:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God I m not short
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by AreaFada2: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2015
barthchuks:
Op nawao for you o, Oshiomole married Lara na, did this tells u something?

Let him be seeking attention here if it helps soothe his pain.

Go out there and hustle real hard.

With a bit of luck you can land any babe (and repeat) that.

Your testimony go change like Oshiomhole's. cheesy grin

Nor mind that "liar for Africa" Misspicy lady who says she won't date a short Dangote. shocked

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by sheffy87: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu
that's too harsh on him!!

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Zellie: 1:36am On Oct 22, 2015
But 5 1" is really short grin

Maybe she's also vertically challenged and for the sake of her kids, you know lipsrsealed
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2015
LMFAO....WHEN THEY WERE TELLING YOU TO EAT BEANS BACK THEN , YOU WERE DOING SHAKARA.....NOW THAT YOU TURNED INTO
TYRION LANNISTER , YOU ARE CRYING FOUL!!!! NIGGUH TOO LATE!!!!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Alexander001(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2015
KOLZY:
Ladies haba!!! Easy with it already. He is short not stupid.

About the dangote thing. If he has money una go still follow am, so enough with the trash talk

Beside I've since ladies who marry, grand-dad, deaf, blind, black as hell, all sort of creeppy men, all in the name of love.

I wonder when that kind love begin dey happen, with all this girls who like shine shine things.

Aunt lara marry or next efcc boss (edo state gov) for love ko?
am 6"2ft bt haven't seen any girl approached me coz am tall, it's all abt the money.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Alexander001(m): 2:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Pidggin:

I am 5:9 no chance tongue
5"9? hmm
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Well, this sucks. grin

i feel your pain bruh. I'm quite the midget myself.

But it really doesn't matter much, i am sure that the girl for you is out there . . . Regardless of your vertical compression.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by wytecat: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2015
You didn't say how tall you are.

Anyway there's still a girl for you out there. You just have to find your size. You have to date a girl you are taller than, every girl wants to feel secure in her man's arm, and show him off to friends. Try a girl you are 3" taller than.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ZUBY77(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

But you can date the tallest man on earth even if he is an armed robber.

The way you kids block your roads with careless utterances baffle me.

Are you prettier that Oshiomole's new Wife?
Or Sanusi's new wife?

In life, you need not say what you will and will not do until the circumstances present themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by bodee(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingsley1000:
am just 5.7ft....i suggest u eat alot of meat,fruits and beans or yogurt

do exercise like playn football,it wil stretch ur muscle and bones
are there not short footballers? I think he can still diligently do some stretching exercises to add some inches.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

slippers get size.............. I will advise you to look for your size cos if u go for her(over-size), you will still loss at the long run.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by montezz(f): 3:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Eleponblue:

My dear go and make money and see if she no go crawl dey follow you...# messi #womenhavefishbrain #moveonbro
Boda elepon blue...lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by koppa(m): 3:28am On Oct 22, 2015
montezz:

Boda elepon blue...lwkmd
haba,censor d thing abeg,do you actuallymean there are guys with blue balls..
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 4C2215131: 3:29am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

Quite a caustic reply if there ever was one. Could have been couched better.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by montezz(f): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2015
koppa:
haba,censor d thing abeg,do you actuallymean there are guys with blue balls..
Yeeepa! His moniker indicates he's gat epon blue.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 4C2215131: 3:36am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sure he's just a troll. If he's real & hurt by that then that's too damn bad. He should embrace the things he cannot change. And for the record, I'm 5ft, so he has a whole inch on me & I sure am not sobbing into my tea cup about it.

You're a woman. Different standards of measurement
For woman you can pass, for a chap he is termed short.

@topic, she has made her choice. OP should understand and move on same way he may say he can't date a fat woman and won't get crucified for it. Whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 3:45am On Oct 22, 2015
4C2215131:

Quite a caustic reply if there ever was one. Could have been couched better.
Sir,i was only been sarcastic coz even u can see the #yimu part,buh nairaland misogynist did not allow me sleep with mentions,so i 'd say to hell with them all,yet some of them have things they want their spouse to have....hypocrisy in Nigeria is on anoda level...buh.FYI,do i care....no no no no no...thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.