Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (45536 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

Buy you can date the tallest man on earth even if he is an armed robber.

The way you kids block your roads with careless utterances baffle me.

Are you prettier that Oshiomole's new Wife?
Or Sanusi's new wife?

In life, you need not say what you will and will not do until the circumstances present themselves.

ZUBY77:

Buy you can date the tallest man on earth even if he is an armed robber.

The way you kids block your roads with careless utterances baffle me.

Are you prettier that Oshiomole's new Wife?
Or Sanusi's new wife?

In life, you need not say what you will and will not do until the circumstances present themselves.

I have been replying mentions from reasonable pple until i came across yours...mr grown up man,since you know am a kid n am blocking roads for MYSELF,Most you mention me,or did my parents send you to monitor and scold me on NL...were u too drunk to also see the #yimu part...i posted a harmless laugh intended post,buh y'all hypocrites wants to die on it..please indulge yourselves...hian..

Yet dis same guys discriminate against ladies with small boob and as$...hypocrites you all,stop mentioning me with self righteousness quotes unless u af something better to say,d Iara you are all giving as example,was it not u same people accusing her of being a gold digger...gosh,am fed up with all your sense of reasonings....

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 3:55am On Oct 22, 2015
sheffy87:
that's too harsh on him!!
Buh it was meant to be a joke,even you could see the #yimu part ...hian shocked
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 4:01am On Oct 22, 2015
gmacnoms:
i'm short but u wee fall down flat for me. Maximum Guarantee
Good for you,short man...now clap for yourself tongue
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 4C2215131: 4:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
Well, this sucks. grin

i feel your pain bruh. I'm quite the midget myself.

But it really doesn't matter much, i am sure that the girl for you is out there . . . Regardless of your vertical compression.

Vertical compression? Now that's a new one!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 4:02am On Oct 22, 2015
jamislaw:
u are contradicting ur moniker, are u
for real babe?
Be like say u get small sense lipsrsealed

Did you see the #yimu part,yimu means that was a joke or if i hear say i no date short man....

Thank you
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 4:07am On Oct 22, 2015
macminista:
do you have to rub it in? Salty trick
Buh that was just a joke,even you could see #yimu i wrote there...gosh some nairalanders are so daft....must you all put the frustrations u face in Nigeria on my post....hian
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 4C2215131: 4:08am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Sir,i was only been sarcastic coz even u can see the #yimu part,buh nairaland misogynist did not allow me sleep with mentions,so i 'd say to hell with them all,yet some of them have things they want their spouse to have....hypocrisy in Nigeria is on anoda level...buh.FYI,do i care....no no no no no...thank you

Yeah I understand but sometimes we gotta be wary of things we say to folks who need our input. At the risk of being personal, I nearly drove someone to suicide via a harmless 'sarcastic comment' I made when she came to me for advice. Its a long story, thank heavens someone was around to stop her before she took the plunge ( she told the enquirer that what I said informed her decision). Learned my lesson that day.

Our fortitudes (sic) are different. What you might just gloss over another would worry and become despondent over. Just saying.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
Joke of the year gringrin
Finally i saw a reasonable post on my over 50 mentions, yea,it was a joke n can be classified as joke of the year grin

5 orijins for you sir
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by otunbaajamu(m): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by misspicy(f): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2015
4C2215131:

Yeah I understand but sometimes we gotta be wary of things we say to folks who need our input. At the risk of being personal, I nearly drove someone to suicide via a harmless 'sarcastic comment' I made when she came to me for advice. Its a long story, thank heavens someone was around to stop her before she took the plunge ( she told the enquirer that what I said informed her decision). Learned my lesson that day.

Our fortitudes (sic) are different. What you might just gloss over another would worry and become despondent over. Just saying.

4C2215131:

Okay lesson learnt...ngwanu,people should take life easy,everything should not be taken seriously.....hian,i taut nigerians are d happiest people on earth,if we all take d issues in this country seriously,most people will be dead by now...

I saw a crippled guy d oda day by d road side,he dropped from a vehicle buh he cnt walk his crawling on d ground,so a vehicle coming did not see d guy,almost hit him,if not for some people that dragged him to safety,do you know that after everything d criple laughed it off with those that saved him,why did he not start selfpity or crying....we need to encourage people to see humour in themselves,not pity them and encourage selfpity which will only lead to depression...i for one am not perfect buh i laff off my imperfection,coz i didnt create mysef,if one girl reject op coz he is short,anoda girl will accept him coz he gat a heart of gold...this is how i viewed d posz before commenting thank you
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by otunbaajamu(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Upgrade your financial status

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by princeonx: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2015
libertyfather:
That's not the reason, are you rich? Op look up, you see the poster above me? She too dey lie
True talk! Afterall aki marry too

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2015
all4naija:

You are always good in making people feel bad! You plug. Jeez!

Oh, shush! This coming from someone who said 99% of people here are ugly. You're one to talk! Yeah, I do tend to say mean stuff because I don't sugarcoat "my truth" on any given subject, but even I soften the blow sometimes by trying not to be so insensitive. Check yourself!
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Sorry op go for someone who can date you,no be by force,i cant date a short guy too,even if he is dangote

#yimu

Modified....

To all the m_rons who decided to close their eyes on the sarcasm of this post but open.their dirty eyes and still misunderstand dis post....more orijin to your stomachs o....and to the ones who wants to die on my post,please feel free....grin

O1emek...am sorry if u also misconstruted my post,buh am sure u saw the.#yimu part,incase u dnt understand #yimu means its a lie,or a joke....i was implying that wat i typed is a joke,....mr man u did not create yourself and you dnt need to be rich to.get a reasonable girl to marry,just be happy and confident in.yourself...shallom

Even if dangote has got no hands & legs,you still would kill the next girl in other to marry him...

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2ts: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.

Guy, all u need is beans and u will be very tall.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2015
macminista:
..yeah not serious..well wait until someone makes light of your situation then you know how it feels...am not short but I know Whats like to be made fun of in such a light

Even I make light of my own "situations" because life is too short (no pun intended). This is hardly a one way ticket to therapy, so spare me the lecture
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
5'1"? That's like dating the little man on top of a wedding cake grin
lolz
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Girls can lie eeh
Isorit tho

Op you short shaa, and i think you poor and got no brain too
Soln= supplement ur shortness wt cash and/or brain,
She'll come back

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:
Its was really unfair and disheartened for her to refuse my proposal because of my height.

Pls nairalander is height now a problem in relationship and for the records,am 5:1.
Not really a problem if you have money.

You see, my uncle is short, yet a lot of tall and pretty women like him.

There are other qualities women look for.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by ogawisdom(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

If she is short then u shld see reasons with her, BC its not advisable for two Shortie's to marry for d children sake angry
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Na him create himself? Which of you can add an inch to his/her height? undecided undecided

prettythicksme:
5.1 bawo shocked shocked u b shorty ooo grin at least 5.6 still better.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by iambijo(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Ehyyah sOrry o, buh you've no reason to blame her you see in life everybody have choice, so she choose to roll with tall guys, you may be poor also because money is above everything believe me
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2015
You should be happy that she declared to you before you start investing! She's a good girl n that is the more reason for you to respect her n let her go!

But why some men no dey carry their size self? undecided
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Alal(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2015
KOLZY:
I really don't know. Everyone has a choice.

My advice: stop sobbing, and move on. There's actually someone out there waiting for you to just say first 'HELLO' and Gbam.. Its happy ever after for you bro.
good advice, may He bless you

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 1metre: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2015
01emek:

me as 1metre...i dey measure long and straight poles ruggedly...u need to see me in action....u go confirm sayi be correct nollywood actor.lool
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by Balogunmax: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2015
ARE YOU A YOUNG GUY/GIRL, WHO IS INTERESTED IN GETTING A SUGAR MOMMY, SUGAR DADDY, SEX MATE, DATE... LIFE PARTNER. HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE BEING IN SEARCH FOR;
MEET BUSINESS LADIES/MEN, BANKERS, CLASSIC BABES/GUYS... SHOPRITE & SUPERSTORE OWNERS; THAT ARE READY TO SPEND ON YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!!! AND YOU MAKE THEM HAPPY.
'GET HOOKED UP'
HookUPZoNE CARE: +2347068973883.
NB; 18 years and above can be Hooked Up.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by flightdey: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Join the discussion on issues concerning Nigeria and Africa at large on http://kakaki.news.
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by otunbaajamu(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Lolz. i can tell
Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by 2kris(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

#yimu

Modified....

i love the way you lie...misspicy ft rihanna

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. by wrrw: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Get off from wanting 2 win d girl. Life is too short to waste ur time on sb that don't give a Bleep about u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.