Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66026 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Read my response again.

The courts have the correct address which never changed. That wasn't the issue.

There's nothing you can do if a plaintiff lies under oath that she had you served via unregistered US Mail.

It's more common than you would think.

http://www.lawqa.com/qa/what-can-i-do-if-my-ex-lied-about-serving-me-custody-papers

http://www.thelaw.com/threads/service-of-divorce-papers-process-server-lied.44083/

I don't need to convince you but keep it in your folder just in case cause it happens.

Nothing you can do? Really? Did you take time to read the responses?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Macgreat(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
there is nothing wrong raising another's man child undecided

Do pray your wife won't have another's man child inside her belly undecided then you won't talk this PEICE of shitt you just vomited here undecided

SON-OF-AN-ANIMAL ; unique moniker

I MacGreat, I'm a God. . . Man was not created to Populate the earth with orphans and Hundry children.

If that man truly love the woman, he will raise that child as his. . .

Animal, Since you are interacting men and myself(a God) you should behave yourself.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

To catch a "monkey", you not only need to act like a monkey but one needs to be smarter than the monkey! grin grin grin

Bottom-line is "Love is no longer blind" ... except you chose to be "blinded by Love"! undecided undecided
Cunny-man die... ... Cunny-man bury-am!
grin grin

Lastpage!
you have to understand that men only become blinded by love when they love a female and BELIEVE that she's different from other girls and won't descend so low to do some slutty stuff most bitchesss do which means he's holding her up to a standard which is most likely to happen to most guys that's why heartbreak fks one up because you never ever believed such could ever happen or the person could ever treat you like that but ndi igbo si na uda egwu gbanwe usoro ukwu onye ma ka esi agba egwu esoro ya gbanwe which means when music changes the skilled dancers will also change their dance styles and steps, that being typed a well oriented guy now have to know that NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ANY LADY/GIRL/WOMAN ALWAYS EXPECT THE WORSE FROM HER AND ALSO EXPECT HER TO BE A BITCHH ONE DAY because that will consciously and subliminally prepare you for the unforeseen negative actions that she might bring to you and it will make you to lay down good plans that you're to follow in case she fz up. The best is that it's a wonderful shock absolver.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I have never disagreed on that besides this issue mainly affects America and Canadacheesy
hahahaha and you never agreed also, how about saying yes it is rigged? hahaha
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahaha and you never agreed also, how about saying yes it is rigged? hahaha

I never disagreed. I read Toks' post and I was hoping to tell you not to be paranoid. I am sorry but he is, really.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bro in a sane world, why would a man be thankful and grateful for being spared, surviving or evading such horrible experience by some goblins in female forms.
the thought of giving up ones EARNINGS to another who doesn't deserve it forcefully by the same law that was supposed to be fair is just............... (short of words )

I hear you loud and clear.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Macgreat:
The world is full of children . . . . I say there's nothing wrong in raising another man's child.

I agree as long as it's not based on deceit.

I recommend adoption to folks that wants to uplift a life without the diaper changes and mini vans grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Macgreat:

SON-OF-AN-ANIMAL ; unique moniker

I MacGreat, I'm a God. . . Man was not created to Populate the earth with orphans and Hundry children.

If that man truly love the woman, he will raise that child as his. . .

Animal, Since you are interacting men and myself(a God) you should behave yourself.
ohhh, I FORGET. You are just coming back from were you must have drink your brain to drunk.

Drunkard! I hope you know want you are talking?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

Every time, go to court?

Do you know that legal fees at times, cost over double the C.S you are trying to reduce? not to mention the time consumed by never-ending adjournments which does not favor a man that wants to work or is looking for work

Its not that cut-out o. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
small claim court, Tenant and landlord, Go after somebody at bankruptcy court there are fee and Time
The is the major reason I can't move from my present position for $10,000.00
I need the time
America is court
The only way you can protect your interest is the court room
All issues some time have to end up in court
You are going to court for $2000.00 or
$1700.00
What can you do?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

Every time, go to court?

Do you know that legal fees at times, cost over double the C.S you are trying to reduce? not to mention the time consumed by never-ending adjournments which does not favor a man that wants to work or is looking for work

Its not that cut-out o. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

You know Mr. Lastpage you always impress me on how grounded you are.

So I'm supposed to have jeopardized the new job I just secured in California after having just moved to Texas (that's like moving across 3 countries in Europe), fly to Texas ($300 round trip), pay a Lawyer ($250 an hour), go to court where the feline might not even show up but her Lawyer will (who at that point I'm still fighting hard not to have to be responsible for her fees (so she's making sure that the fees continue to rise in case she wins her motion).

I won't even get into the fiasco in court when I tried to represent myself - my exes Lawyer was leaning up against the Judges bench and they both were both pointing at me and laughing embarassed yeah I lost the motion I went for that day grin

It's a cold brutal world out there in divorce court and I can understand why some insolent young Woman on this thread is not educated enough to know any better. But life is a great teacher grin
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

She only needs to take you to court and you will be done!

You are welcome.cheesy

I know the system better than you dear

Court can only take what is in your Account.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Court can take what is in your account,your taxes
and not issue your a passport
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So let's talk about this so yo can understand how to protect your asset.

Say your Grandfather gave you his house which you inherited before you got married = safe.
You remortgage the house during the marriage = slippery slope
You remortgage the house in your name alone = slippery slope
You remortgage the house and she paid the payments twice before you knew about it - you're done.

You have a $10 million dollar CD from your Dad before the marriage = safe
You have $10,000 interest monthly = you're done

You absolutely and positively have to set the financial foundation before wading into pre nups. They don't protect the unsavvy.
thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

I am sorry but you don't. You are not the only one in the system, are you?

Only if your wife has a stupi.d lawyer.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Court can take what is in your account,your taxes
and If you hold back child support you will not be issue a passport
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

the fkedup thing is either court shove their stinky hands into your account or the send you to jail.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GentleToks(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

They can only seize my US passport not my Nigeria passport.

All this court thing is for mumus.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

They will not take your passport but if it expired
You might not be issue a new passport if you hold back child support
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Why are you paranoid? I don't mean it as an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by ihesiuloa(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
In as much as your story seems to be captivating, there is too much of typography and miss-use of words.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Just as an aside, you're required as a US citizen to enter and leave the US on your USA passport. Can't be bothered to look up the specific immigration sections right now, just an FYI.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why are you paranoid? I don't mean it as an insult.

I think u trouble
Yes or NO

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
thanks for the enlightenment.

They are misleading youundecided

Are they the lawyers? They are just bystanders who are not privy to the facts of every individual cases

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

....may I remind you that every woman becomes a blood thirsty, vengeful, cunning, scandalous, vicious devil out to frustrate her victim (husband ) when things don't go their way? haven't you had about a woman scorned.... I can reasonably counter you anyway with examples ( with e.g if it's worth it ). Believe me as much as you would like to paint rainbows and beautiful cloudy sky the bitter truth can't be hidden my dear.

So TRUE!
Every man who is "in-love" must ALWAYS remember the above phrase because things are NOT ALWAYS going to be "lovey-dovey" forever.

It is when the shyte hits the fan, that you would know what 'that woman' is ... in reality.

Funnily, it is SAME for ALL WOMEN.... No exception, its their innate nature.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You know Mr. Lastpage you always impress me on how grounded you are.

So I'm supposed to have jeopardized the new job I just secured in California after having just moved to Texas (that's like moving across 3 countries in Europe), fly to Texas ($300 round trip), pay a Lawyer ($250 an hour), go to court where the feline might not even show up but her Lawyer will (who at that point I'm still fighting hard not to have to be responsible for her fees (so she's making sure that the fees continue to rise in case she wins her motion).

I won't even get into the fiasco in court when I tried to represent myself - my exes Lawyer was leaning up against the Judges bench and they both were both pointing at me and laughing embarassed yeah I lost the motion I went for that day grin

It's a cold brutal world out there in divorce court and I can understand why some insolent young Woman on this thread is not educated enough to know any better. But life is a great teacher grin

I can't remember when I threw a jab at you

So many people who are still married, why bother a about a man with just one experience?undecided
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

I think u trouble
Yes or NO

Yes. It is like magnet
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I agree as long as it's not based on deceit.

I recommend adoption to folks that wants to uplift a life without the diaper changes and mini vans grin
hahahahaha yeah totally agree with not based on deceit, it's not easy catering for a kid that's not yours and an instance is that man that trained his stepdaughter and was about paying for her wedding and stuff and asked for 20 guests of his to be invited but was treated like he was nothing and when he reacted he was now termed the devil after all he did?! paid for the girl's college education?!? that's a lot of money to spend on a stepdaughter let alone an ungrateful one. Bro that snapped program is something else man.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

So TRUE!
Every man who is "in-love" must ALWAYS remember the above phrase because things are NOT ALWAYS going to be "lovey-dovey" forever.

It is when the shyte hits the fan, that you would know what 'that woman' is ... in reality.

Funnily, it is SAME for ALL WOMEN.... No exception, its their innate nature.

Lastpage!

Yep.

And this crosses socioeconomic spectrum.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

Getting mad will not help you
that is what the woman want
Trying to walk your way back up is the key
Victory is good

On her face

No better pain can such a man inflict on the woman..... than for her to see you doing "BETTER' in life (and even with a better-babe).
It drives them nuts because their intention is not about separation and "equity" or love for the children's upbringing...

...Its all about ruining and destroying the man COMPLETELY.

unfortunately, a lot of "decent but divorced men end-up homeless and destitute..... to the point of suicide

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

God and a Good lawyer
I know of a friend
The ex wanted a privater school fee for their son
It was a female Judge
Guess what the Judge ruled that the ex can'r make decision on the type of school their son attend
without the man's approval
The ex will have to pay for the private school

I tell you, women dont like female Judges!

Simply because most "female" Judges are very much at home with all the antics of a fellow woman.
The Male Judges try to be too nice and 'macho'
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I can't remember when I threw a jab at you. I can see why a woman would want to move away from youcheesy. I woundn't it put it past you that you could have been abusive to hercheesy. ‘I am the man' destroyed your marriage not the feline.

So many people who are still married, why bother a about a man with just one experience?undecided
you don't have to insult him because he never mentioned your moniker and you're not the only female on this thread so why would you claim to be the one he's referring to? let's try to be civil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

No better pain can such a man inflict on the woman..... than for her to see you doing "BETTER' in life (and even with a better-babe).
It drives them nuts because their intention is not about separation and "equity" or love for the children's upbringing...

...Its all about ruining and destroying the man COMPLETELY.

unfortunately, a lot of "decent but divorced men end-up homeless and destitute..... to the point of suicide

Lastpage!

A lot? Give me the statisticsundecided

You haven't given me a reply on the so-called mistakes you claimed that I made o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.