Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66027 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Darlduchi: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
I Have Never Met Amaechi In My Life - President Buhari In India.
President Muhammadu Buhari shocked the International and local Media, specifically when he was responding to a question fro m Channels Television and NTA in India, denying his major election campaign sponsor, Mr Chibuike Amaechi.
The President was asked a direct question about Amaechi's problems in the Senate, especially his screening and approval. Buhari answered that, "... those that are having problem in the National Assembly, I doubt, doubt if I have met him in my life".
President Buhari have never met Chibuike Amaechi, who was carrying him on his Private jet during the election, from one corner of the country to another.
Lying to deceive your audience is corruption and Buhari is doing very well in this area

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Optional2(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Seculent: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
These hoes aren't loyal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MrCork: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html

...ther u go....dint I warn u people to stay away from Nigeria women & move to white women? .. ...they will destroy yor hart bigtime!!(no ofeense) angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by aspirebig: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ije Love

This one na confirmed one chance.

Omacheee ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Idrismusty97(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Let's be honest, how many people actually read that long crap....I didn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by QueenHeart(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
As simple as ABC just take her n her load to d airport,come bck home take a chill pill. News don end all ds plenty talk talk is tiring mbok!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Princematarazzi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Umu nwanyi

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by jamace(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
anytime i hear of women wahala i always run with my leg touching my head.
But for how far can you run when you must chose one to be your helpmate? cheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gracito(f): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Women can be evil though undecided the guy in question was willing to stick with her cry angry. Some women sabi mumu too, it's her loss and his gain though kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Mcteeblack: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
That's exactly how 80% of women we file for to come over do. Especially when you started dating them after u reach yankee. They are not in love with you but in love with Abroad. They'll do everything dey can do just to pretend they r in love. That's why I keep preaching dat it's better we marry any responsible girl we see in America than going back home for bitches

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by sleek82(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
No time to cry over spilled milk, even if I want to take it easy before her behavior would make me call the police on her first, when I'm through with her, she would be back with her lover in Nigeria with the little bastarhd.
im not sure you understand how the law works in yankee. It favours women more!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by stunnert(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gbese.....nna u don buy second hand market
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by odinese(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
What filth is this?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Aude(f): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html

So in this day and age people still go back home to look for spouses? Why couldn't he find a wife amongst the multitude of Nigerian ladies in North America. I feel sorry for the man but he's the architect of his misery. How much courting did he do? How often did he see the lady in question? I always suspect guys who leave abroad to go and find wives in Africa. To me they come across as being controlling. That's why they go for ladies whom they believe are not exposed to western culture and may be meek and timid. So all this while he was in the US he didn't date any Nigerian lady? Well he has learnt his lesson.

7 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Africanpride: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why didn't he look for a wife in the country, most he go back home to pick a wife? Are there no good nigerian girls there?

After fu.c.ki.ng the Nigerian girls there and dumping them he want to Nigeria to pick a devil in human form, kama is real.

Guys were ever you are there are lots of good girls just look for one and settle down with, ignore what you hear about her pass moreover we all have a pass.

If una like quote me. I nor send no baga

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Franzinni: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal.... Hey, to be fair MITCHES ain't loyal too.

Definition of Mitch!

A Mitch is generally known as a
MALE B*TCH!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Let's be honest, how many people actually read that long crap....I didn't.
I did... wink

8 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Holysholay: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Honestly, This incident looks like d movie I watched on GoTv last week... hope this people re not recreating d movie for people to rack brain with?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
QueenHeart:
As simple as ABC just take her n her load to d airport,come bck home take a chill pill. News don end all ds plenty talk talk is tiring mbok!!!
in America? It's not that easy. You think it's Nigeria where a man wakes up to send out his wife for no reasonable reason? Infact, the woman can make the man leave his own house. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:
The law needs to classify selfish and deceitful acts like this including giving a man another's man child as fraud, with nothing less than 20 years without paroleundecided

I blame him sha, when our men rush home to pick ‘wives' because they believe we are not traditional enough. This is what most of them getcheesy

I agree with you that the law needs to develop robust measures to deal with this sort of "Sham Marriages" based on deceit!

If you bring someone abroad on the basis of marriage, then the "residency should be conditional" on that marriage subsisting ... for like ten years.
After-all, the residency was given out based on being the spouse of a citizen.

"Use and dump" must end!

Having said that, the highlighted part of your post got me ROFL! grin grin

Basically, it is the "Akata" that made men to avoid them like a plague.
Why would a man avoid "same but cheaper product" he can see with his naked eyes, ...and go buy a "costlier" product "over the internet"?

But recent events in the last five years or so, have shown that even the ones in Nigeria have grown so wild (like our moral values in Nigeria of recent) that "the Akata-Devi" you know, is far better than the "Naija Angel", you dont know.

Younger men l know are going for non-Nigerian women in diaspora.... and that is a real shame!

I predict that in no distant future, Marriage would become extinct.... people will just have children by test-tube, surrogacy or adoption.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Depot(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
was dating a lady without knowing that the hubby stays in the states. nearly committed suicide the day i found out. Never you leave your wife back home because na home guys you married for.

5 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by kobonaire(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
This story get K-leg .... how does a student on a US student visa get permanent residency (aka green card)??
Please I instead prefer the other fake stories that are pushed to front page .... like : big snake comes out of woman's mouth during a deliverance ... unfortunately all the witnesses's phones were either switched off or had dead batteries and so there is no recorded video or picture but just the "account".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
in America? It's not that easy. You think it's Nigeria where a man wakes up to send out his wife for no reasonable reason? Infact, the woman can make the man leave his own house. embarassed

100% correct!

In the western world, the man is rendered a weakling... No Balls, otherwise na jail.

Younger men should think twice before "Love-nwantintin" make you carry that woman go abroad o....... E go do you like film! grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
That is so sad but so very true. some people claim domestic violence just to be able to stay and ruin another person's life in the process. some people are so selfish, but every dog has his day and a good one has two. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Depot:
was dating a lady without knowing that the hubby stays in the states. nearly committed suicide the day i found out. Never you leave your wife back home because na home guys you married for.

WORD!

But at times, it is unavoidable.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by InvertedHammer: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
/
He should go to court and file for annulment.

The annulment will be based on marriage contracted by fraud. He will need all the documents necessary to prove his case: pregnancy, abortion, doctor's notes, 911 records, etc. The annulment will render the marriage null and void. Is she going to be deported? I don't think so. But she will find it rough in US surviving without papers. The sooner he files, the better for him.

This is not a divorce case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Moana(f): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some people are ruthless. Its unfortunate this guy had to go through this. Karma will surely deal with that woman. He should annul the marriage since it was never something genuine.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Africanbarbie(f): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by AfroKnight: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Like the Yoruba elders say, marriage is "night market ". You cannot see or know everything about the spouse you choose. Even if they dated for 12 years she could still have tried this with him. I thank God for his life. Women are dangerous. Good women are rare. Men, if you meet a good woman who actually cares about you, please don't look for someone better. You may not even find someone else as good. Stick with her.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by QueenHeart(f): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
yu call pregnant for another man not a reasonable reason. Hmmmmmm*am in shock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.