Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66023 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by itstpia8: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Moana:
Some people are ruthless. Its unfortunate this guy had to go through this. Karma will surely deal with that woman. .

How It Is Easy To Discuss Others, Forgetting That We Are Not Perfect

https://www.nairaland.com/2340633/how-it-easy-discuss-others
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by freecocoa(f): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
You go fear narration na, this person amebo level no get rival.

This kind story sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Missmossy(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
shocked Jeez!!!!

This is really outrageous, what sort of desperate and wicked woman is this ?? Such a despicable act.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MarryMeee: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
anytime i hear of women wahala i always run with my leg touching my head.
abeg come and marry me joor
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by kings009(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some people are unbelievable! At 32, she is lucky to have someone bring her abroad yet, she chooses to give glory to witches in her village. Some people will never be successful, even if you give them £100m. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
lastpage:

I agree with you that the law needs to develop robust measures to deal with this sort of "Sham Marriages" based on deceit!

If you bring someone abroad on the basis of marriage, then the "residency should be conditional" on that marriage subsisting ... for like ten years.
After-all, the residency was given out based on being the spouse of a citizen.

"Use and dump" must end!

Having said that, the highlighted part of your post got me ROFL! grin grin

Basically, it is the "Akata" that made men to avoid them like a plague.
Why would a man avoid "same but cheaper product" he can see with his naked eyes, ...and go buy a "costlier" product "over the internet"?

But recent events in the last five years or so, have shown that even the ones in Nigeria have grown so wild (like our moral values in Nigeria of recent) that "the Akata-Devi" you know, is far better than the "Naija Angel", you dont know.

Younger men l know are going for non-Nigerian women in diaspora.... and that is a real shame!

I predict that in no distant future, Marriage would become extinct.... people will just have children by test-tube, surrogacy or adoption.

Lastpage!

For me, I believe that there are policy reasons for not making the marriage conditional. You can't force people to be in relationship if they do not want to. Also the one with the residency might use it as a weapon against the other partner, I doubt if that is what we want.

I have seen our women both home and abroad, I can't say they are better than those who live here because they might be all about marriage before they find the lucky one. But what happens after marriage?undecided. A Nigerian man might not find it agreeable to marry a non-traditional lady but if he thinks that seeking for an unpredictable traditional option is the best bet. Good for him.

I asked someone and he said that the difference is the way we perceive the marital institution. Whether that is a good reason or not. I don't know but I still believe that it is a function of individuality.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Marvellouzkk(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
wickedness of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mcteeblack:
That's exactly how 80% of women we file for to come over do. Especially when you started dating them after u reach yankee. They are not in love with you but in love with Abroad. They'll do everything dey can do just to pretend they r in love. That's why I keep preaching dat it's better we marry any responsible girl we see in America than going back home for bitches

Bitches?

I hope you don't have sisters, nieces and cousins in Nigeriaundecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
No time to cry over spilled milk, even if I want to take it easy before her behavior would make me call the police on her first, when I'm through with her, she would be back with her lover in Nigeria with the little bastarhd.

That might be a big mistakeundecided
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
He should go to court and file for annulment.

The annulment will be based on marriage contracted by fraud. He will need all the documents necessary to prove his case: pregnancy, abortion, doctor's notes, 911 records, etc. The annulment will render the marriage null and void. Is she going to be deported? I don't think so. But she will find it rough in US surviving without papers. The sooner he files, the better for him.

This is not a divorce case.

And she should also go to jail for fraud

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by itstpia8: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2015
hm here we go again.

see lurid voodoo picture.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by 6fit(f): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
lalasticlala

pls some one shuld type d story in normal font so dat those of us with dull phone can read...plzzzzzzz it not visible on my dull phone
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by InvertedHammer: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

And she should also go to jail for fraud
/

No jail.

It doesn't work like that.

/
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by mbulela: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
chimkaire:
How a woman could pull off such stupidity beats my imagination! How could she give a man, a child that isn't his, for goodness' sake?! Your heart never skips on seeing your hubby and the child together shocked
And our Aunty here is just a damn fool/looser here. Why did she not abort the preggy back here before getting there? Idiat. Na the man I go blame sha angry
women are giving men pregnancies that are not theirs all the time.
It is more common than you imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Danileinado(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Women, i hail una oh!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html
I don't even need to read this.

When we are talking about NAIJA WOMEN and their ashawo BEHAVIOUR, you people will be coming here and be talking not all of them are thesame. Now you have seen it with your two n@ked eyes undecided
Those set of BLACK FEMALE SPECIES are ANIMALS.

This is a lesson to learn, I have learn my!

Marry a NAIJA WOMAN at your own risk
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gelengelen: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2015
MarryMeee:
abeg come and marry me joor
présent ur bank statement and master card pin before we proceed on d marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MarryMeee: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Gelengelen:
présent ur bank statement and master card pin before we proceed on d marriage
your bank statement is my bank statement, your pin is my pin. So u see u already have am kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by DipoDee: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
I don't even need to read this.

When we are talking about NAIJA WOMEN and their ashawo BEHAVIOUR, you people will be coming here and be talking not all of them are thesame. Now you have seen it with your two n@ked eyes undecided
Those set of BLACK FEMALE SPECIES are ANIMALS.

This is a lesson to learn, I have learn my!

Marry a NAIJA WOMAN at your own risk

Why are you scaring us na? I'm sure your mother has not killed your father, or has she? More so, you mum is a Naija woman too so why do you say Naija women are animals?
I'm just curious.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by DipoDee: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2015
But this story is disheartening if true. Some women can be so mean that even the devil pales beside them.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Redman44(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2015
There is no one that cheats on their partners or their spouses that will not pay the price for their actions. No one is smarter than God. Adultery and using someone to travel abroad in the name of Marriage have repercussions. We should not make the mistakes the generation of our Parents made. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Why are you scaring us na? I'm sure your mother has not killed your father, or has she? More so, you mum is a Naija woman too so why do you say Naija women are animals?
I'm just curious.

so you think that everybody commenting on NAIRALAND, automatically his mum is a NAIJA WOMAN undecided

And what has this got to do with my mum killing my dad?

Go and date a NAIJA WOMAN and come back with testimony, then you will find a word worse than animal to describe them.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2015
SirJeffry:
Mtcheew, another story from all these Facebook marriages.

How can you meet a lady online, propose online and only travel to do the marriage rights after which you zoom off again?

No pre intimacy, no post intimacy nothing after you begin complain about the spouse.

Some guys have MUMU as their last name I swear.
I swear! Now that guy will hate NAIJA WOMEN for the rest of his life!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by abbey621(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Very similar to my story except no pregnancy or kids. Brought her from 9ja on a student visa just to make life easier for her. Spent over $10k on school fees and girl just made my life hell for six good months. Things we guys do for love, lucky for me I was way smarter than she was and also very lucky. I set a trap for her and gathered evidence of her affair with a guy back home, including chat discussions, nude pix sent and money transfers. Thank God it was student visa and not green card, thank God it was money lost and not life lost or kids involved. She ran away before I came home from work and even though I was saddened by the events that took place, it was more of a blessing in disguise. The unfortunate incident led me to my wife and I couldn't be happier! For all guys abroad thinking of bringing a girl from home to abroad, shine your eyes and do a comprehensive background investigation; these girls are not smiling o!

10 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2015
nerdfrost:
Some women sha angry this is one of the reasons why I don't want to tie the knot
don't you tie that knot. Life is too sweet to have an heart attack
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by InvertedHammer: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2015
/
One guy was here a few weeks ago bragging about how he found a wife for the cousin in Nigeria. How a cousin that lived many years in US would get entangled in.such arrangement befuddled me.

Why would anyone in his/her right sense travel to get a spouse in Nigeria? The ones that did learned the hard way. Leave the.Nigerians in.Nigeria to live with their shenanigans. When I saw a Nigerian couple living under the same house with two locked refrigerators, it changed my whole understanding of going home to.marry a stranger.

Anyone in.my family that takes that route sure know that I am not going.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Redman44(m): 12:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Many Nigerian Marriages abroad are also not in a good shape. Some marriages are kept alive in the UK due to the couples being members of Pentecostal churches like MFM, RCCG, Winners Chapel etc. A lot of rubbish is going on abroad among Nigerian ladies. The ladies abroad are not saints either and many of them will do what a Nigerian based lady will do to a unsuspecting guy. People cheat on their spouses and partners in the UK too. Good Nigerian women are rare in the UK and the USA and its all about the Benjamins for some ladies and women here- You will get into their skirts anytime as long as you are loaded with Dollars and Pounds. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by October1960: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Yes now. Happened to a person I know many many years ago. That's why really extra risky to do long distance marriage or dating.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

...ther u go....dint I warn u people to stay away from Nigeria women & move to white women? .. ...they will destroy yor hart bigtime!!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by likila: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2015
stupid man!
you leave Nigeria to come study abroad and you no get girlfriend.
when you wan marry, you begin do arrangee like say you have been abroad for twenty years!
serves you cold right.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Guys, please read this heartbreaking story of a Nigerian man who brought his wife from Nigeria to Yankee only to discover she's pregnant for another man at home. It will definitely leave you speechless and dumbfounded all at the same time. The devil lives amongst us, people!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/what-manner-of-wickedness-is-this.html

What's the husbands status in the US?

This is a clear case of fraud. The state department takes this very seriously. Provide Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov and 1-866-347-2423 to hubby.

Husband should cease and desist from being alone with her. His very freedom and future immigration status depends on that.

I'll still 110% go home to marry than waste my time with anyone here in the US.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.