Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (66058 Views)

Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by logica(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Is that it? I thought you were going to type three pages worth of BS to tell me how miserable you are.

Well, a man who sits with lawyers, SANs and whatever twice a week would be smart enough to ignore such mo.ronic defamatory BS. I don't believe it. I don't think any one with a well functioning brain would.

Of course you know better than lawyers...what are you? Nothing but a stinking cvnt. Have you ever been in a court of law before? Of course not. But you know it all na...genius. You even know about defamation more than qualified lawyers. Look here, if you are a genius amongst monkeys, I congratulate you. Don't bring your sh!t around here no more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Thank God my brother that you are able to regain your dignity and self esteem back from that horrible experience.

There is no advantage for a man in a marriage to be honest. You suffered through schools right from primary to tertiary institutions and only for a lady who was probably the last born of her family when you were going through all this economic struggle and hardship with your parents and siblings to take over and become CEO of your life.

As if that was not enough, you would go to work all day and only for these 21st century girls to complain that you r fuccking them to death. They would nag on the fact that you r snoring after paying children school fees and put clothes on everybody with food. They would blackmail you with emotion and sentiment at every given opportunity. They are even expecting to wash dishes while they cooking this days. They want you to leave your Church of 20-year-old for their father one. You will pay dowry but only for a man who didn't pay penny to be enjoying the same thing you paid dowry on for free and even planning to kill u....

They ll be the one to eat better part of meats in the soup while you r hustling like Monkeys on the street, chasing one contract or tge other, they would spend substantial part of your money on their family who knows nothing about how much you have suffered in life to attain your present level. They would even say "Honey, we need life Insurance in case of unforeseen event-Na your death be that ooooo indirectly; she would cash on that when you die.

Interestingly, ask the same woman to do her life insurance and put your name as next of kin, she would report you to Resident pastor of your church that you r wishing her death.

If you want to be an happy for the rest of your life, the mathematics is quite simple.

Find a lovely and a little bit cultured lady to give you lovely two to three childs(So many out there).

Be prepared to live up to responsibility as a loving father.

Respect the baby mama as a woman not as your wife.

Boundary should be maintained at all time no matter Konjo( After having either two or three kids depend on what you want)rning

Create activities with the childs over the weekend- Educative activities.

Pick the childs on Friday after School so as to go through their school assignments with them and drop the childs on Monday morning in School with "I love you at all time".

You ll see your life taking a lovely shape without a drama at home. Life is too beautiful and short than to allow a lady to subject you to pains and agony of life.

You ll love your life with your sanity intact.

At age of 50 to 55, find a lovely divorced lady or widow to settle down with cos of old age companion. You need that bro no doubt. All the "gragra" of young lady has left her at that age and total and refined maturity has taken over her. At the end of the day, you would realise that your existence on earth was worthwhile and peaceful.
Bro may the almighty lord bless you abundantly, you have saved some young guys from the wrath of some Jezebels without knowing it. In years to come some might regret not heeding to this advice. Some people will hate you for posting this and castigate you (the females especially ) but any guy that's has functioning brain and that have analyzed the status quo of the most marriages and his future will know better. Bless you once again.
thesonofmark, lezz fuckshit BUTCHCASSIDY

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
Bro may the almighty lord bless you abundantly, you have saved some young guys from the wrath of some Jezebels without knowing it. In years to come some might regret not heeding to this advice. Some people will hate you for posting this and castigate you (the females especially ) but any guy that's has functioning brain and that have analyzed the status quo of the most marriages and his future will know better. Bless you once again.

I am sorry but I really need to ask y'all a question. What type of women do you attract?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

Fa-faa-Faaa.... Foul!
God has given us the brain and wisdom, to do that which we feel/know is RIGHT.

Generally speaking, "Men" should start taking "concrete Actions" to protect themselves, their investments and sanity, from the ravages of marriage, if they must marry.
Pre-Nuptial agreement, Magun, co-habitation without any binding "legal Cert", Gay marriage with child adoption, e.t.c are just some of the "options" available

Yo cant leave fire on your roof, then "pray to God" and go to bed!
Its a recipe for disaster!

Dont get God angry, He has tried his best and e nor concern the Big Man Upstairs, if a man messes things up.

To be forewarned ... is to be forearmed.

Lastpage!
I agree with you and by God protect me from such I mean from falling in love to the extent of going to the alter with the wrong person (I.e even if I'll do so) yeah we can be forewarned and armed but Bro if you do the mistake of falling for the pretentious acts of one of this Hollywood/nollywood actresses that are everywhere you will pay dearly for it.
BTW prenup is not holding much water nowadays, some bitchh asked a judge to void it on some crappy reasons and they did and messed the husband up. These bitxhess are using the same law as a weapon against the males Bro. GentleToks have typed it all bro, gay marriage?!? don't even say that I rather marry a bitchh or adopt and live as a bachelor. The blueprint is in the processing, prenup is very good and I've had that in mind until the day I read how it was tossed Bro true story. babymama and surrogacy seems to be the best play.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
ogbonti:

Yes, this is fabu of the highest order. Dude is on student visa, and he qualifies for student loans? FAFSA gave loans to a non US citizen / Permanent Resident? I beg, move this junk story to thrash, I refuse to take in this bs!

It is so easy to know folks who don't live in the US, trying to start threads about the US. Good try, but to those of us who live here, been through school here, we know this is fabu, and it nullifies every other thing about this gist. Goodluck in writting fiction; stories that touch the heart, lol
U Right but the story might have change a little?
and file Greed card too?
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
in America? It's not that easy. You think it's Nigeria where a man wakes up to send out his wife for no reasonable reason? Infact, the woman can make the man leave his own house. embarassed
I saw a dude the other day have his kids
The dude put his wife out the house
They are both Americans
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am sorry but I really need to ask y'all a question. What type of women do you attract?

I'm currently with a very smart, beautiful lady that posses the voluptuous curves at the right places and she's sweet as hell and I love her so much and go extra miles to keep her happy because she deserves it but marriage is a different case because I've seen girls who were so sweet turn into a devil after the got the ring on sometimes it just seems like the ring has a jinx or something. I wouldn't mind having her bore me a child out of wedlock with her consent (rolls eyes what a dream ) that is if she can handle it but which girl wants that? I cant afford to put a ring on it, it's a big azz risk and things can turn sour and evil. I like how things are going now and hope it lasts or my plans works out.

You can't really tell if a girl truly love you, yeah you might think and believe so but after the ring and stuff some transform to werewolves which now puts the guys in shock because the never saw it coming, I have read, witnessed, seen and stuff and I don't want to EXPERIENCE it and I won't. Wise men learn from what happened to others, you still wonder why many girls are single and why many eligible bachelors are (in you girls words ) afraid of marriage or committing? we're not afraid of commitment rather we are scared shitless of committing to the devil in a female body.
modified
I meant which REASONABLE GIRL WANTS THAT.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Gelengelen:
présent ur bank statement and master card pin before we proceed on d marriage
U see this is how ppl get mess up
If you have my card
If you fail to use the card the way I use it
The bank will stop all active on the card
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Redman44:
Many Nigerian Marriages abroad are also not in a good shape. Some marriages are kept alive in the UK due to the couples being members of Pentecostal churches like MFM, RCCG, Winners Chapel etc. A lot of rubbish is going on abroad among Nigerian ladies. The ladies abroad are not saints either and many of them will do what a Nigerian based lady will do to a unsuspecting guy. People cheat on their spouses and partners in the UK too. Good Nigerian women are rare in the UK and the USA and its all about the Benjamins for some ladies and women here- You will get into their skirts anytime as long as you are loaded with Dollars and Pounds. Cheers.

some pastor want to F the Ladies please
Marriage is God bless
The most blessing you can have
Is for you to be able to take" control at all time"
If it cost money let it cost money but your happiness is greater than money
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Gelengelen: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:
U see this is how ppl get mess up If you have my card If you fail to use the card the way I use it The bank will stop all active on the card
you will teach me how to use it na
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

Well written, good job.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
I'm currently with a very smart, beautiful lady that posses the voluptuous curves at the right places and she's sweet as hell and I love her so much and go extra miles to keep her happy because she deserves it but marriage is a different case because I've seen girls who were so sweet turn into a devil after the got the ring on sometimes it just seems like the ring has a jinx or something. I wouldn't mind having her bore me a child out of wedlock with her consent (rolls eyes what a dream ) that is if she can handle it but which girl wants that? I cant afford to put a ring on it, it's a big azz risk and things can turn sour and evil. I like how things are going now and hope it lasts or my plans works out.

You can't really tell if a girl truly love you, yeah you might think and believe so but after the ring and stuff some transform to werewolves which now puts the guys in shock because the never saw it coming, I have read, witnessed, seen and stuff and I don't want to EXPERIENCE it and I won't. Wise men learn from what happened to others, you still wonder why many girls are single and why many eligible bachelors are (in you girls words ) afraid of marriage or committing? we're not afraid of commitment rather we are scared shitless of committing to the devil in a female body.

I am going to continue disagreeing with you. Some people are making you paranoid. There are many good and bad marital stories. When a man start to think of himself as the only important being or the only one putting his life on hold, he is bound to have a poor family life.

Another issue is the law, people interpret the law out of ignorance. If both spouses purchase properties jointly, it will be divided into two. If you are working and she is not ot working less because of the family, she will be entitled to a part of the property you purchase because marriage is seen as a joint venture (she is working to take care if the family while you are working to provide the finance. It will be assumed that if she were working she would have her own financial contribitions to the family). If you think you might have a problem after marriage, make sure your wife works, AGREE with the way you will share the family responsibilities. Find a way to keep all evidences or have a formal written agreement.

As per child support, don't let anyone deceive you, it doesn't matter whether you are xohbaiting or not, married or not, divorced or not, with or withoyt formal agreement, the court can still and will order you to pay what it seems necessary. There is no escape. Don't let anyone fool you.

Don't forget that although I am a lady, we schooled in the same Nigeria thefore there is virtually no hassles that you went through that my parents or I didn't go through. You don't have to make it seem like you are doing any body a favour.undecided If you don't want to stress yourself, don't have kids (marriage is nothing), your woman will have no reason to stay at home while you work your life awayundecided and you won't be forced to pay any maintenance fee.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
I agree with you and by God protect me from such I mean from falling in love to the extent of going to the alter with the wrong person (I.e even if I'll do so) yeah we can be forewarned and armed but Bro if you do the mistake of falling for the pretentious acts of one of this Hollywood/nollywood actresses that are everywhere you will pay dearly for it.
BTW prenup is not holding much water nowadays, some bitchh asked a judge to void it on some crappy reasons and they did and messed the husband up. These bitxhess are using the same law as a weapon against the males Bro. GentleToks have typed it all bro, gay marriage?!? don't even say that I rather marry a bitchh or adopt and live as a bachelor. The blueprint is in the processing, prenup is very good and I've had that in mind until the day I read how it was tossed Bro true story. babymama and surrogacy seems to be the best play.

While not impossible but it's improbable to throw out a well cultured prenup. There has to be more to the story there.

Perhaps the Spouse was not given access to an impartial Lawyer of his/her own to go over the prenup before signing it.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

Good luck Bro.

If she doesn't agree, I hope she does because I think you like her, then there are others from the pool to choose from.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

You will still have the same legal issues with gay/lesbian marriagecheesy

You are welcomecheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Thank God my brother that you are able to regain your dignity and self esteem back from that horrible experience.

There is no advantage for a man in a marriage to be honest. You suffered through schools right from primary to tertiary institutions and only for a lady who was probably the last born of her family when you were going through all this economic struggle and hardship with your parents and siblings to take over and become CEO of your life.

As if that was not enough, you would go to work all day and only for these 21st century girls to complain that you r fuccking them to death. They would nag on the fact that you r snoring after paying children school fees and put clothes on everybody with food. They would blackmail you with emotion and sentiment at every given opportunity. They are even expecting to wash dishes while they cooking this days. They want you to leave your Church of 20-year-old for their father one. You will pay dowry but only for a man who didn't pay penny to be enjoying the same thing you paid dowry on for free and even planning to kill u....

They ll be the one to eat better part of meats in the soup while you r hustling like Monkeys on the street, chasing one contract or tge other, they would spend substantial part of your money on their family who knows nothing about how much you have suffered in life to attain your present level. They would even say "Honey, we need life Insurance in case of unforeseen event-Na your death be that ooooo indirectly; she would cash on that when you die.

Interestingly, ask the same woman to do her life insurance and put your name as next of kin, she would report you to Resident pastor of your church that you r wishing her death.

If you want to be an happy for the rest of your life, the mathematics is quite simple.

Find a lovely and a little bit cultured lady to give you lovely two to three childs(So many out there).

Be prepared to live up to responsibility as a loving father.

Respect the baby mama as a woman not as your wife.

Boundary should be maintained at all time no matter Konjo( After having either two or three kids depend on what you want)rning

Create activities with the childs over the weekend- Educative activities.

Pick the childs on Friday after School so as to go through their school assignments with them and drop the childs on Monday morning in School with "I love you at all time".

You ll see your life taking a lovely shape without a drama at home. Life is too beautiful and short than to allow a lady to subject you to pains and agony of life.

You ll love your life with your sanity intact.

At age of 50 to 55, find a lovely divorced lady or widow to settle down with cos of old age companion. You need that bro no doubt. All the "gragra" of young lady has left her at that age and total and refined maturity has taken over her. At the end of the day, you would realise that your existence on earth was worthwhile and peaceful.

She only needs to take you to court and you will be done!

You are welcome.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
ogbonti:

Yes, this is fabu of the highest order. Dude is on student visa, and he qualifies for student loans? FAFSA gave loans to a non US citizen / Permanent Resident? I beg, move this junk story to thrash, I refuse to take in this bs!

It is so easy to know folks who don't live in the US, trying to start threads about the US. Good try, but to those of us who live here, been through school here, we know this is fabu, and it nullifies every other thing about this gist. Goodluck in writting fiction; stories that touch the heart, lol

Non citizens can indeed get Afusat (FAFSA). Perhaps there was a change in policy since when you got yours. My Wife is getting it and she is not a citizen yet.

"Generally, you are an eligible noncitizen if you are one of the following:

U.S. permanent resident, with a Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card or "Green Card”)
Conditional permanent resident (I-551C)

Other eligible noncitizen with an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any one of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” “Indefinite Parole,” “Humanitarian Parole,” or “Cuban-Haitian Entrant”
A citizen of the Republic of Palau (PW), the Republic of the Marshall Islands (MH), or the Federated States of Micronesia (FM).
You can receive federal student aid if you are an eligible noncitizen. You must enter your eight or nine digit Alien Registration Number (ARN) on the FAFSA.

If your citizenship status has changed from an eligible noncitizen to a U.S. citizen, you should contact the Social Security Administration (SSA) to update your citizenship status. If you do not update your citizenship status with the SSA, it could delay processing your student financial aid. To contact the SSA call 1-800-772-1213 or visit the Social Security Administration's Web site at www.ssa.gov."

https://fafsa.ed.gov/help/fotw15a.htm

The bone of contention for me is under what immigration benefit did the Wife come in. There is a $25,000 income requirement to sponsor a family of three (including the husband), so not sure how that worked out with his admittedly low income but then there are idjits who co sponsor this wrecks and out their financial future on the line.

http://www.immihelp.com/affidavit-of-support/i-864p-poverty-guidelines.html
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

I saw a dude the other day have his kids
The dude put his wife out the house
They are both Americans
be rest assured there is more to that!..

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am going to continue disagreeing with you. Some people are making you paranoid. There are many good and bad marital stories. When a man start to think of himself as the only important being or the only one putting his life on hold, he is bound to have a poor family life.

Another issue is the law, people interpret the law out of ignorance. If both spouses purchase properties jointly, it will be divided into two. If you are working and she is not ot working less because of the family, she will be entitled to a part of the property you purchase because marriage is seen as a joint venture (she is working to take care if the family while you are working to provide the finance. It will be assumed that if she were working she would have her own financial contribitions to the family). If you think you might have a problem after marriage, make sure your wife works, AGREE with the way you will share the family responsibilities. Find a way to keep all evidences or have a formal written agreement.

As per child support, don't let anyone deceive you, it doesn't matter whether you are xohbaiting or not, married or not, divorced or not, with or withoyt formal agreement, the court can still and will order you to pay what it seems necessary. There is no escape. Don't let anyone fool you.

Don't forget that although I am a lady, we schooled in the same Nigeria thefore there is virtually no hassles that you went through that my parents or I didn't go through. You don't have to make it seem like you are doing any body a favour.undecided If you don't want to stress yourself, don't have kids (marriage is nothing), your woman will have no reason to stay at home while you work your life awayundecided and you won't be forced to pay any maintenance fee.
What about If I had all my properties and they are fully paid for
Before I marry her
She can try but she will leave with zero
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

She only needs to take you to court and you will be done!

You are welcome.cheesy
People pay child support
That is not he end of the world
If you have Jesus--- No shaking
You will pay child support and God will still bless you with more
I am telling you because I know Jesus and his might work
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
icedbeatz:

modified
I meant which REASONABLE GIRL WANTS THAT.
thank you so much. Thank God reasonable and wise men are coming out of their caves.

Once again! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

Before I marry her

To my knowledge, they are yours but she might have a claim on the marital home if she spent a kobo to improve it or if you spent your money paying off the mortgage while she spent her money on the family's maintenance. The court will presumed an arrangement.

You will still pay child support:DD

Don't forget that the same rules apply, if she is the breadwinnercheesy
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
be rest assured there is more to that!..
No more to what?
You might have to pay a good lawyer
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

To my knowledge, they are yours but she might have a claim on the marital home if she spent a kobo to improve it or if you spent your money paying off the mortgage while she spent her money on the family's maintenance. The court will presumed an arrangement.

You will still pay child support:DD

Don't forget that the same rules apply, if she is the breadwinnercheesy

You pay her off
work back the value of the house before she moved in
The kids need to be taking off court or no court
Real man will do his best to take care of the kids
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

Before I marry her

So let's talk about this so yo can understand how to protect your asset.

Say your Grandfather gave you his house which you inherited before you got married = safe.
You remortgage the house during the marriage = slippery slope
You remortgage the house in your name alone = slippery slope
You remortgage the house and she paid the payments twice before you knew about it - you're done.

You have a $10 million dollar CD from your Dad before the marriage = safe
You have $10,000 interest monthly = you're done

You absolutely and positively have to set the financial foundation before wading into pre nups. They don't protect the unsavvy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So let's talk about this so yo can understand how to protect your asset.

Say your Grandfather gave you his house which you inherited before you got married = safe.
You remortgage the house during the marriage = slippery slope
You remortgage the house in your name alone = slippery slope
You remortgage the house and she paid the payments twice before you knew about it - you're done.

You have a $10 million dollar CD from your Dad before the marriage = safe
You have $10,000 interest monthly = you're done

You absolutely and positively have to set the financial foundation before wading into pre nups. They don't protect the unsavvy.

Thanks , I know
I guess you are a lawyer
My Gas and Light bill account was password why?
I don't want crazy women to shut down my Gas in winter or light
Sometime $200 to talk to a lawyer can save you lot of headache
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

People pay child support
That is not he end of the world
If you have Jesus--- No shaking
You will pay child support and God will still bless you with more
I am telling you because I know Jesus and his might work

You're right paying child support is not the end of the world.

Every single Father that pays CS that I know doesn't mind the actual payment, after all it's for the care of the kids.

The issue revolves around the hamfisted approach that the government places on Fathers who might miss their payments due to job loss, etc

Also the amount of money calculated by the courts end up putting many Men on the street if temporarily.

But you're right the shock is almost always temporary for most. Many go on to even better financial heights because they are forced to live on a budget and after the CS is fully paid they continue to live on that budget.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by lastpage: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
logica:
She's a retired head-teacher. What does yours do? Mind you, I don't take prisoners...thread softly. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mine was also a retired School Principal ..... many decades ago though. shocked shocked shocked

All these "OmoTeeshas" are not smiling at all!
grin grin

But hey, what has this got to do with our opinion's here?

Lastpage!
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
GoodFaith:

Thanks , I know
I guess you are a lawyer
My Gas and Light bill account was password why?
I don't want crazy women to shut down my Gas in winter or light

Yes, separate bank accounts (maybe a joint one for house bills).

Not a Lawyer at all, but have been through the system and have had Lawyer clients.
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Enough about Nigerian women living outside Nigeria. Personally, the more I know about Nigerian men(not all Nigerian men,), the more I shrink at the thought of ending with onecheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

Mine was also a retired School Principal ..... many decades ago though. shocked shocked shocked

All these "OmoTeeshas" are not smiling at all!
grin grin

But hey, what has this got to do with our opinion's here?

Lastpage!

Mecheesy

You are welcome
Re: Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're right paying child support is not the end of the world.

Every single Father that pays CS that I know doesn't mind the actual payment, after all it's for the care of the kids.

The issue revolves around the hamfisted approach that the government places on Fathers who might miss their payments due to job loss, etc

Also the amount of money calculated by the courts end up putting many Men on the street if temporarily.

But you're right the shock is almost always temporary for most. Many go on to even better financial heights because they are forced to live on a budget and after the CS is fully paid they continue to live on that budget.
"The issue revolves around the hamfisted approach that the government places on Fathers who might miss their payments due to job loss, etc "
$1600 for a kid, for a month Yes that was a Bleep up shit
I do understand
As soon as you are having job problem go back to court asap
If you are working less hours go back to court asap
Lot of people sit back

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.