Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15288 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

South African girls don't play hard to get. We're very upfront. There's a huge difference imo between Nigerian girls & SA girls. Personally, I think we're less pretentious.
I haven't dated a South African girl before. With what I have seen of images coming from your country your girls don't look sophisticated. They dress and act like African American ghetto girls. I admire descent and classic girls a lot. Nigerian girls are after your pocket even when their family is well to do.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrCork:

...kaiiiiii see milk!! cheesy

this cokehead too like good thing?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by timexkaka: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
This op lacks elementary induction skills, RISE OF CLEAVAGES IN NIGERIA and you put white woman pics, the second one breast dey like 'things fall apart ' see the distance between the breast, Obasanjo fit open another branch of otta farm for that space sef. ugly looking white people!

undecided undecided
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by flokii: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
someone should tell these girls that there's no gain in doing this..

almost fell for it countless times buh thnk God say my brain dey intact.. push-up bra tinz..

I jst tire
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by timexkaka: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
frontpage pls angry sad
cc lalaticlala
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

South African girls don't play hard to get. We're very upfront. There's a huge difference imo between Nigerian girls & SA girls. Personally, I think we're less pretentious.
Noted
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

I haven't dated a South African girl before. With what I have seen of images coming from your country your girls don't look sophisticated. They dress and act like African American ghetto girls. I admire descent and classic girls a lot. Nigerian girls are after your pocket even when their family is well to do.

Well, that's your opinion & your preference. One thing for sure, they're not sitting out there sobbing & without men willing to date them. You're just one tiny fish in a big pond full of other guys who think they're good enough for a night or a lifetime. Different strokes...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, that's your opinion & your preference. One thing for sure, they're not sitting out there sobbing & without men willing to date them. You're just one tiny fish in a big pond full of other guys who think they're good enough for a night or a lifetime. Different strokes...
You are not even looking at my point. I never argued on being the epiphany or the most-important guy South African women cannot do without. This is about my opinion and you have to accept it that I am entitled to it. Nevertheless, I am not the one who usually post South African girls images on threads talking about your women. I try my best to post the best of your girls and criticize guys for posting photos of girls showing their monster with wild display of uncut dispositions.

You should be glad I have pointed out what is wrong that needs to be fixed. You just hate to see your people criticized positively.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
I soo luv showing some skin. Ofcourse I carry front nd back. I luv my boobs most..so I show off a lil bit of it. Yaaaayy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Tolulove26: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
New hit single from Tolulove, ejekajo,thanks for using love to download it. One love my people. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I soo luv showing some skin. Ofcourse I carry front nd back. I luv my boobs most..so I show off a lil bit of it. Yaaaayy
*singing* I love my bressss! No be for mouth! If you love am! Show the world ooo!

Show us your bress so we can vote if you should love it or not. I'm about to run a pageant on romanceland. MISS ROMANCED BREASTS 2015
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

You are not even looking at my point. I never argued on being the epiphany or the most-important guy South African women cannot do without. This is about my opinion and you have to accept it that I am entitle to it. Nevertheless, I am not the one who usually post South African girls images on threads talking about your women. I try my best to post the best of your girls and criticize guys for post girls showing their monster with wild display of uncut dispositions.

You should be glad I have pointed out what is wrong that needs to be fixed. You just hate to see your people criticized positively.

You like to talk to me like I'm wearing a little flowing red cape with "S" on the back. I DO NOT have the power to change the mindset of millions of women who feel showing off their ass is the way to go. It's NOT my place. The only person whose behaviour I'm in charge of is this chic, ME. I'll give you about 5 minutes to come off the high of whatever you've been smoking because you're not making much sense to me at the moment. Because what you're telling me is super crazy. That's like me telling you to tell all the ghetto hoodrats in your country to stop having 101 baby daddies. How is such a huge task possible for just one person to do/fix? Not even a president of a country can dictate how its citizens should behave. SA is not some middle eastern country where you can't even show an ankle, so let it go
or lay off the pipe that's making you believe I'm in charge. Ho hum!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You like to talk to me like I'm wearing a little flowing red cape with "S" on the back. I DO NOT have the power to change the mindset of millions of women who feel showing off their ass is the way to go. It's NOT my place. The only person whose behaviour I'm in charge of is this chic, ME. I'll give you about 5 minutes to come off the high of whatever you've been smoking because you're not making much sense to me at the moment. Because what you're telling me is super crazy. That's like me telling you to tell all the ghetto hoodrats in your country to stop having 101 baby daddies. How is such a huge task possible for one person to do? Not even a president of a country can dictate how its citizens should behaviour. SA is not some middle eastern country where you can't even show an ankle, so let it go
Jeez! Man! You're off tangent! I never intended you to do anything about it rather to accept my statement on the ground as something that needs a fix. You are not in the government or any form of authority to make that happens. Why would I want you to make that change? Is something I still don't understand in your post.

Let's get back on topic and talk about cleavage. Do you like to show your cleavage?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
*singing* I love my bressss! No be for mouth! If you love am! Show the world ooo!

Show us your bress so we can vote if you should love it or not. I'm about to run a pageant on romanceland. MISS ROMANCED BREASTS 2015
nyc dp. Cuttie eyes cuttie lips. Is der really any tin lyk miss miss romanced breats
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You like to talk to me like I'm wearing a little flowing red cape with "S" on the back. I DO NOT have the power to change the mindset of millions of women who feel showing off their ass is the way to go. It's NOT my place. The only person whose behaviour I'm in charge of is this chic, ME. I'll give you about 5 minutes to come off the high of whatever you've been smoking because you're not making much sense to me at the moment. Because what you're telling me is super crazy. That's like me telling you to tell all the ghetto hoodrats in your country to stop having 101 baby daddies. How is such a huge task possible for just one person to do/fix? Not even a president of a country can dictate how its citizens should behave. SA is not some middle eastern country where you can't even show an ankle, so let it go
comment too long kilode?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
nyc dp. Cuttie eyes cuttie lips. Is der really any tin lyk miss miss romanced breats
well, not yet. But if you read what I typed. I said I'm going to be it's proprietor.

Thank you for the compliments. Cuttie soup, cuttie pounded yam! grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
comment too long kilode?

Ok & then? It wasn't meant for you anyway, so..

SN: reading makes one smarter, try it some time grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
well, not yet. But if you read what I typed. I said I'm going to be it's proprietor.

Thank you for the compliments. I would say the same and more about you, if I could....
#warm hug. Wil upload soon..for all those sayin am a guy. Y wil u call a ripe nd full lady lyk me a guy? Smh I dey come
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Jeez! Man! You off tangent! I never intended you to do anything about it rather to accept my statement on the ground as something that needs a fix. You are not in the government or any form of authority to make that happens. Why would I want you to make that change? Is something I still don't understand in your post.

Let's get back on topic and talk about cleavage. Do you like to show your cleavage?

No, I don't show bewbs. I don't need to. I can attract guys without showing a butt cheek or a titty grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obontami: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
[size=20pt] these days na toto I dey even see every where
For my hood alone, brothels reach 7

[/size]
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't show bewbs. I don't need to. I can attract guys without showing a butt cheek or a titty grin
Good luck with that... tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok & then? It wasn't meant for you anyway, so..

SN: reading makes one smarter, try it some time grin
nah! No b handout nah abi project work
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
nah! No b handout nah abi project work

Then stop complaining about the length of other people's posts. Not everyone is intellectually lazy, k?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
#warm hug. Wil upload soon..for all those sayin am a guy. Y wil u call a ripe nd full lady lyk me a guy? Smh I dey come
hehe.abeg, by all means ehn. Upload am

This guy anticipates....
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Good luck with that... tongue

No need. I stay winning grin tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then stop complaining about the length of other people's posts. Not everyone is intellectually lazy, k?
ok daddy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
ok daddy

Mommy is the name.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You've been doing a good job so far grin grin cool
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mommy is the name.
hianh!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

You've been doing a good job so far grin grin cool

Kikiki. Please make sure Joseph hears it, because he seems to be under the impression I need fairy dust to achieve such tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. Please make sure Joseph hears it, because he seems to be under the impression I need fairy dust to achieve such tongue

He only asked a question. You can't blame all4naija for being curious tongue grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

He only asked a question. You can't blame all4naija for being curious tongue grin

No, not all4naija but joseph1832. All4naija just likes rattling my cage. I think it turns him on tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.