Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15287 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:
That is best local beer in SA. grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

I Dont know about it being the best man but its the equivalent of our BKT here That thing could kill you grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I Dont know about it being the best man but its the equivalent of our BKT here
That thing could kill you grin
How does it taste like? Perhaps, PunkyVeer can help us out with an image. grin cheesy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

All right! You prove that you aren't hot! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever makes your little heart flutter.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Or where did I drink that 1:-p ;-D

Where?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Whatever makes your little heart flutter.
Oh, please...! I hope you aren't serious about that. I am kidding! Wow! You are shy about your body though. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunterTim:
Yea,Not Really The Braggy Type,Eh
But It's God's Gift To Women Not Men.
I'm Actually Pro-Gay Rights But Not Sympathetic Beyond That.
My Sim Is Off Right Now,I Don't Even Know What Or How To Feel Rather Than Utter Disgust And A Certain Vulnerability.

grin

lol @ God's gift to women.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

How does it taste like? Perhaps, PunkyVeer can help us out with an image. grin cheesy

I don't like its taste but it's alright.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

All right! You prove that you aren't hot! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Playing Classic Man By Jidenna Ft Mac Arthur.
Dude,Back Off Of Punky,I Understand Your Point But You Are Coming Out Too Strong Abt It!
Women Are Fragile Beings And You're Rail-roading Her.You Seem Like A Refined Dude And We Share Same Taste In Ladies!
Btw,Punky Isn't Obese.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, please...! I hope you aren't serious about that. I am kidding! Wow! You are shy about your body though. tongue tongue tongue

No shyness that I know of.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't like its taste but it's alright.
You don't like the taste and it's all right. Do you mean you don't like it but most people do?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No shyness that I know of.
You don't come across as a city girl to me. You get aggressive over little jabs. tongue Hahaha...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunterTim:
Dude,Back Off Of Punky,I Understand Your Point But You Are Coming Out Too Strong Abt It!
Women Are Fragile Beings And You're Rail-roading Her.You Seem Like A Refined Dude And We Share Same Taste In Ladies!
Btw,Punky Isn't Obese.
Hahaha... Yeah! JIDENNA is my man!

I am just playing with her like I would with a sister. I think she understands that to a large extent.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunterTim:
Btw,Punky Isn't Obese.

LMFAO. No, I'm not bothered by what he says at all. Of course I'm not obese, hence everything he is saying is water down a duck's back. So long as my clothes don't come from the fat girl's department, I'm good. He can say whatever. He's attracted to the type that licks postage stamps & call it lunch. I eat 3 square meals a day but a fatso I am not.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.

wow

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. No, I'm not bothered by what he says at all. Of course I'm not obese, hence everything he is saying is water down a duck's back. So long as my clothes don't come from the fat girl's department, I'm good. He can say whatever. He's attracted to the type that licks postage stamps & call it lunch. I eat 3 square meals a day but a fatso I am not.
My apologies! I didn't mean to hurt you in any. I never said you are obese but you mention that first.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

You don't like the taste and it's all right. Do you mean you don't like it but most people do?

I said *I* don't like it. I can only speak for myself. I don't know of anybody that enjoys it except old people. Young people only force themselves to drink it during traditional ceremonies because everyone is required to have a sip of it then
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin
lol @ God's gift to women.
Haha,Did I Brag!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I said *I* don't like it. I can only speak for myself. I don't know of anybody that enjoys it except old people. Young people only force themselves to drink it during traditional ceremonies because everyone is required to have a sip of it then
I'm talking about the 'it's alright' part of your previous post. It looks like you are angry with me or something.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha... Yeah! JIDENNA is my man!

I am just playing with her like I would with a sister. I think she understands that to a large extent.
K,Gud.I'l Send You A Mail,Don't Normally Pass On Real Dudes...
I'm Tim,Hope You're Straight And Only Straight!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

You don't come across as a city girl to me. You get aggressive over little jabs. tongue Hahaha...

I'm from the Township.

I'm being aggressive with you because for some unknown & weird reason, you seem to think I should live by your standards, which I find very annoying. I'm the boss of me. Thank you very much.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

My apologies! I didn't mean to hurt you in any. I never said you are obese but you mention that first.

1) you wouldn't hurt me even if you tried your darndest
2) I mentioned it because you kept talking about my weight as if it's any of your business or that I'm grossly overweight, which I'm not. The way you were going, you'd think I had a double chin & several stomachs, so I had to make corrections on that.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

I'm talking about the 'it's alright' part of your previous post. It looks like you are angry with me or something.

The taste is alright since it's not totally inedible.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

1) you wouldn't hurt me even if you tried your darndest
2) I mentioned it because you kept talking about my weight as if it's any of your business or that I'm grossly overweight, which I'm not. The way you were going, you'd think I had a double chin & several stomachs, so I had to make corrections on that.
Aquarius!
Doggedly,Resiliently Unemotional...
Still Doubt You Weren't Touched,If True You Um,erm,Em,Urm,Hmmm...........
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2015
all these unnessesary debates . . .
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by jhidey08(m): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
GOD!! shocked, na u get those bobbies? Mind showing us some? Sista, u're endowed ojere!!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Aquarius!
Doggedly,Resiliently Unemotional...
Still Doubt You Weren't Touched,If True You Um,erm,Em,Urm,Hmmm...........

Lol, but why would I be touched by something I know is not true? He thinks I should lose weight to fit whatever mould he has created for me in his head, probably wants me to look like a stick insect or something. This is where my annoyance is coming from because I don't appreciate being told how to live my life. So no Tim, it's not hurt but irritation.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm noted so you're plus sized....
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

Hmm noted so you're plus sized....

Is an 8 plus size where you're from?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not. I told you to stop making it sound like I'm obese. I'm an 12+ dammit. Sure I need a little toning but I'm not in a hurry just as long as I can still stand up without assistance or wheezing.
Hmmm overweight for sure
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

Hmmm overweight for sure

Nope.

Why did you change my size from 8 to 12? Changing it won't make me a 12 in real life cheesy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

Here we go again. I know you don't find it hard to attract men but not classic guys like me. There is some difference in that. I am only helping you see how to keep a healthy life. A good look also speaks of a healthy living not just something about attraction only. You are missing the point here.

Yes, I like slim girls with the right shape and little flesh in the right places. They must be hot, attractive and sophisticated not that kinda country mama(I am not referring to you as a country mama) who wouldn't go to gym to shape up or do routine exercise for a healthy living. Oh, please... You are better than that. Some girl don't understand why handsome guys or hunks refuse to date or plug them. Beauty is not all about having flesh on the bone, hun. It is about healthy body - well trimmed with youthful skin.

South African girls are mostly obese. In fact, that nation has African largest number of obese people by a high margin. I hope that is not what Nigerian girls are trying to emulate. Try to attract descent men. I mean classic men and tell me how they look and how you possibly do it. The truth is that you hate to change and I doubt you are really Aquarius(zodiac sign you claim to be)! Hahaha...
Badt mouthed .... You call punkyveer a country mama! Chisos
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

I mean hoodlums, possibly, those living close to your neighborhood. Not strangers as you are trying to make it looks in your statement. For a stranger, I would probably ignore the girl as she is not my girlfriend than to go angry and start quarreling with her.

I have seen your images before and you have nothing to tell me about yourself. I even advise you to go to gym to cut down some cholesterol in your belly and shape up to look hot but you refused. I think you would attract the tail in your neighborhood with that not some gentle and classic dude like me who would like his girl to be hot and sophisticated. I gat ya! Bwahaha...
Wtf shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.