Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15277 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

Why should I be? When you have nothing special to attract guys with here you are telling me I am straight-up tripping. Oh, no! There is something about you that is funny, the way you let your rebel nature out which I can stand in all ramifications. You quite know I am damned stubborn as anybody can get in this forum without giving in until I decide to.

We all know body wrinkles and ass sags - that is only when you get very old or have health problems. Now that they are attractive is the right time to use what your mama gave you to get attention where it matters. They exist for something and shying away from them is not going to make you look special in any. Stop being uncivilized for once. Jeez!

You are the type of lady that would go angry and start altercation when some hoodlums tell you to show them your t i t s!
Unfair
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

Badt mouthed .... You call punkyveer a country mama! Chisos

And I should care about that because? He is from America where size zero is considered ideal. I on the other hand I'm African & the anorexic look is not considered attractive by any stretch of imagination.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2015
all4naija:

That is very good of you. It means you never have anything to attract a man with - which is a very sad thing to know about. I think you are joking!
undecided
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I should care about that because? He is from America where size zero is considered ideal. I on the other hand I'm African & the anorexic look is not considered attractive by any stretch of imagination.
Pictures!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

Pictures!

Use your imagination but one thing for sure, I do not look like big momma.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nope.

Why did you change my size from 8 to 12? Changing it won't make me a 12 in real life cheesy
You're sure getting close
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Use your imagination but one thing for sure, I do not look like big momma.
My imagination wouldn't do you any good after your confession of waiting to be a bit wheezy b4 toning up...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

You're sure getting close

Nope.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm from the Township.

I'm being aggressive with you because for some unknown & weird reason, you seem to think I should live by your standards, which I find very annoying. I'm the boss of me. Thank you very much.
More like it...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

My imagination wouldn't do you any good after your confession of waiting to be a bit wheezy b4 toning up...

I didn't say I want to wheeze. There's more sandwiches I'd need to eat before it ever gets to that. I may not look like a fitness model, but I sure aint no jiggly tub of jelly.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't say I want to wheeze. There's more sandwiches I'd need to eat before it ever gets to that. I may not look like a fitness model, but I sure aint no jiggly tub of jelly.
pictures!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:
pictures!

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by AfroKnight: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't show bewbs. I don't need to. I can attract guys without showing a butt cheek or a titty grin

grin grin you know, I believe you.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin you know, I believe you.

But of course tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by joseph1832(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Morning punk! Is that a little chunk of ass I see in that picture? grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by timexkaka: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ur jus feeding their suspicions n curiosity grin

cc:
lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Morning punk! Is that a little chunk of ass I see in that picture? grin

grin

Little being the operative word here.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2015
timexkaka:
ur jus feeding their suspicions n curiosity grin

cc:
lalasticlala, ishilove

tongue
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by AfroKnight: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Yea,Not Really The Braggy Type,Eh
But It's God's Gift To Women Not Men.
I'm Actually Pro-Gay Rights But Not Sympathetic Beyond That.
My Sim Is Off Right Now,I Don't Even Know What Or How To Feel Rather Than Utter Disgust And A Certain Vulnerability.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm. Nice pic. angry Still doesn't show the high quality ASSets and numerator. Why why why?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

Little being the operative word here.
Well it might be the dominant word if you want it to be, its in your hands. grin

So care to shed a little more light? wink grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

Hmmm. Nice pic. angry Still doesn't show the high quality ASSets and numerator. Why why why?

No booty pics angry
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by AfroKnight: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No booty pics angry

grin grin awwww.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where?

During a visit...... a colleague thought it was a good idea tp introduce us to the stuff
didnt like it sha. I learnt it has a bad reputation over there
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*Straight Face*,What's Funny?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

During a visit...... a colleague thought it was a good idea tp introduce us to the stuff
didnt like it sha. I learnt it has a bad reputation over there

Lol, are you sure you drank umqombothi & not one of those cheap carton beers like Chibuku? Mqombothi is highly respected because it is mostly drank during ceremonies & rituals. No bad rep there. Now if you're talking Chibuku, I can understand because it's usually drank by homeless people & "low lives". It looks similar to mqombothi but they're not the same thing.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

ok I get it.... country momma, plus sized...chorister .....I understand...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
angels09:

ok I get it.... country momma, plus sized...chorister .....I understand...

None of those things. I already posted the pic & I'm not gonna repost it. If you didn't see it then you better ask somebody, shnuckums.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by iamrealdeji(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
let's see your own cleavage ma,i know millions of nairalanders would masturbate to it
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but why would I be touched by something I know is not true? He thinks I should lose weight to fit whatever mould he has created for me in his head, probably wants me to look like a stick insect or something. This is where my annoyance is coming from because I don't appreciate being told how to live my life. So no Tim, it's not hurt but irritation.
Touché!
I Thought Maybe You'll Feel Inferior To His Ideal Kind Of Lady(Little Bit Of Flesh In Right Places).Think That's The Perfect Representation Of The Modern Woman(No Offence).
Can't Fault His Taste In Ladies,I Actually Detest Guys With 0 Taste.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

None of those things. I already posted the pic & I'm not gonna repost it. If you didn't see it then you better ask somebody, shnuckums.
Did You A Post A Pic?Did I Just Miss The 2nd Coming!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Touché!
I Thought Maybe You'll Feel Inferior To His Ideal Kind Of Lady(Little Bit Of Flesh In Right Places).Think That's The Perfect Representation Of The Modern Woman(No Offence).
Can't Fault His Taste In Ladies,I Actually Detest Guys With 0 Taste.

No, of course not. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Plus it's not like I fancy him or anything like that, so what he says does nothing to damper my mood. It's all rainbows & unicorns for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun, When Is It Happening? / Upload Your Pics Here / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.