Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15286 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by 0lushola(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
SHORO NIYEN??
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, not all4naija but joseph1832. All4naija just likes rattling my cage. I think it turns him on tongue

"Don't wake the sleeping giant," Neither should you fill him with terrible resolve! cool
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

"Don't wake the sleeping giant," Neither should you fill him with terrible resolve! cool

Hahaha. Touchè.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No need. I stay winning grin tongue
Now playing, Three Doors Down [size=45pt]"LOSER"[/size]
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well, we're going bx to whr we were coming from. Adam and Eve used to b naked y'know so b happy!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, not all4naija but joseph1832. All4naija just likes rattling my cage. I think it turns him on tongue
Wow! Excuse me?! Do you really mean that? I never knew arguing with you brings back my lost mojo. What a statement indeed! Do you mean I should stop arguing with you in this forum?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Now playing, Three Doors Down [size=45pt]"LOSER"[/size]

Ha! No.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I don't show bewbs. I don't need to. I can attract guys without showing a butt cheek or a titty grin
That is very good of you. It means you never have anything to attract a man with - which is a very sad thing to know about. I think you are joking!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Wow! Excuse me?! Do you really mean that? I never knew arguing with you brings back my lost mojo. What a statement indeed! Do you mean I should stop arguing with you in this forum?

Hahaha. Up to you
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by SmartMugu: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
This op lacks elementary induction skills, RISE OF CLEAVAGES IN NIGERIA and you put white woman pics, the second one breast dey like 'things fall apart ' see the distance between the breast, Obasanjo fit open another branch of otta farm for that space sef. ugly looking white people!

How is this a white person?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
SmartMugu:

How is this a white person?
I wanted to reply, but your moniker discouraged me

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

That is very good of you. It means you never have anything to attract a man with - which is a very sad thing to know about. I think you are joking!

LMFAO. Now you're just straight up tripping. I do not need to flash guys to get their attention. Not that I do not have anything worth exposing, it's just not my MO. I prefer that people love me for my other qualities rather than for anything that'll either sag or jiggle with age. The moment I notice someone is in it for the looks, I peace out. I don't like shallow people whose only focus is
tits & ass. Because I believe I'm more than that. Shrugs.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by SmartMugu: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I wanted to reply, but your moniker discouraged me
Lol
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Now you're just straight up tripping. I do not need to flash guys to get their attention. Not that I do not have anything worth exposing, it's just not my MO. I prefer that people love me for my other qualities rather than for anything that'll either sag or jiggle with age. The moment I notice someone is in it for the looks, I peace out. I don't like shallow people whose only focus is

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39888942][/quote]

Hahaha @ umqombothi. Where did you hear about that one?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, that's your opinion & your preference. One thing for sure, they're not sitting out there sobbing & without men willing to date them. You're just one tiny fish in a big pond full of other guys who think they're good enough for a night or a lifetime. Different strokes...
I'm Also In That Pond!
How Was Your Day,Having This Awkward Ish With A Gay Guy,Can U Talk...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunterTim:
I'm Also In That Pond!
How Was Your Day,Having This Awkward Ish With A Gay Guy,Can U Talk...

lol lol lol. What gay guy? Is he hitting on you? You must be hot because gay guys have good taste. They don't run after fugly.

Anyway, I'm all ears. Shoot.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why should I be? When you have nothing special to attract guys with here you are telling me I am straight-up tripping. Oh, no! There is something about you that is funny, the way you let your rebel nature out which I can stand in all ramifications. You quite know I am damned stubborn as anybody can get in this forum without giving in until I decide to.

We all know body wrinkles and ass sags - that is only when you get very old or have health problems. Now that they are attractive is the right time to use what your mama gave you to get attention where it matters. They exist for something and shying away from them is not going to make you look special in any. Stop being uncivilized for once. Jeez!

You are the type of lady that would go angry and start altercation when some hoodlums tell you to show them your t i t s!

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Why should I be? When you have nothing special to attract guys with here you are telling me I am straight tripping. Oh, no! There is something about you that is funny, the way you let your rebel nature out which I can stand in all ramifications. You quite know I am damned stubborn as anybody can get in this forum without giving in until I decide to.

We all know body wrinkles and ass sag - that is only when you get very old or have health problems. Now that they are attractive is the right time to use what your mama gave you to get attention where it matters. They exist for something and shying away from them is not going to make you look special in any. Stop being uncivilized for once. Jeez!

You are the type of lady that would go angry and start altercation when some hoodlums tell you to show them your tits!

LMAO. Now why wouldn't I get angry if a stranger demanded I show him titties? Wouldn't you feel some type of way if some girl asked to see your weiner?

All4naija, I really do not need to show anything, trust me. Even if I wore a potato sack I'd still be able to get some tail. Not to toot my own horn, but she has some sex appeal grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. Now why wouldn't I get angry if a stranger demanded I show him titties? Wouldn't you feel some type of way if some girl asked to see your weiner?

All4naija, I really do not need to show anything, trust me. Even if I wore a potato sack I'd still be able to get some tail. Not to toot my own horn, but she has some sex appeal grin
I mean hoodlums, possibly, those living close to your neighborhood. Not strangers as you are trying to make it looks in your statement. For a stranger, I would probably ignore the girl as she is not my girlfriend than to go angry and start quarreling with her.

I have seen your images before and you have nothing to tell me about yourself. I even advise you to go to gym to cut down some cholesterol in your belly and shape up to look hot but you refused. I think you would attract the tail in your neighborhood with that not some gentle and classic dude like me who would like his girl to be hot and sophisticated. I gat ya! Bwahaha...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

I mean hoodlums, possibly, those living close to your neighborhood. Not strangers as you are trying to make it looks in your statement. For a stranger, I would probably ignore the girl if she is not my girlfriend than to go angry and start quarreling with her.

I have seen your images before and you have nothing to tell me about yourself. I even advise you to go to gym to cut down some cholesterol in you belly and shape up. I think you would attract the tail in your neighborhood with that not some gentle and classic dude like me who would like his girl to be hot and sophisticated. I gat ya! Bwahaha...

LMFAO. But I do not want someone like you. I have my own taste in guys. And like I told you before, your opinion about my looks is not important. If you're attracted to some skeletal mosquito looking women doesn't mean other guys don't appreciate a little flesh on the bone. And stop making it sound like I'm some obese whale because I'm not & yes, I have absolutely no problem attracting men from all walks of life. Attracting men have never been an issue with me. Copy that!
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol lol lol. What gay guy? Is he hitting on you? You must be hot because gay guys have good taste. They don't run after fugly.

Anyway, I'm all ears. Shoot.
On Hotness,Sealed Lips...
Went To The Bank,This Guy Approached Me,Noticed Immediately His Intentions(I Get Advances Quite Often).
Helped Me With His Connections In The Bank To Run My Stuff Effortlessly,Actually Told Him I'm Straight...

Thing Is I Gave Out My Number And It's Been A Real Pain In The Ass(Not Literally);Says He Wanna Be Friends...

I Don't Do That Kind Of Ass,I Do Your Kinda One!
On The Side,Ladies Go Thru A Lot Everyday(The Attention And Privacy Intrusion Is Overwhelmingly Crazy),Not An Overstatement To Say I Feel Really Pissed(I'm A Hunter Not The Prey).
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunterTim:
On Hotness,Sealed Lips...
Went To The Bank,This Guy Approached Me,Noticed Immediately His Intentions(I Get Advances Quite Often),Helped Me With His Connections In The Bank To Run My Stuff Effortlessly,Actually Told Him I'm Straight...

Thing Is I Gave Out My Number And It's Been A Real Pain In The Ass(Not Literally),Says He Wanna Be Friends...

I Don't Do That Kind Of Ass,I Do Your Kinda One.
On The Side,Ladies Go Thru A Lot Everyday(The Attention And Privacy Intrusion Is Overwhelmingly Crazy),Not An Overstatement To Say I Feel Really Pissed(I'm A Hunter Not The Prey).

LMFAO.I don't know what to say other than to repeat what I already said, that you must be a hunk of a guy. Btw, I'm surprised he had the guts to approach you without fear about how you might react to his advances. Nigerian gays are becoming ballsy hey. In no
time it'll be legal. Which I don't think is a bad thing because everyone has a right to live their lives how they see fit.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided is anyone else seeing all these unnecessary literature above me?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. But I do not want someone like you. I have my own taste in guys. And like I told you before, your opinion about my looks is not important. If you're attracted to some skeletal mosquito looking women doesn't mean other guys don't appreciate a little flesh on the bone. And stop making it sound like I'm some obese whale because I'm not & yes, I have absolutely no problem attracting men from all walks of life. Attracting men have never been an issue with me. Copy that!
Here we go again. I know you don't find it hard to attract men but not classic guys like me. There is some difference in that. I am only helping you see how to keep a healthy life. A good look also speaks of a healthy living not just something about attraction only. You are missing the point here.

Yes, I like slim girls with the right shape and little flesh in the right places. They must be hot, attractive and sophisticated not that kinda country mama(I am not referring to you as a country mama) who wouldn't go to gym to shape up or do routine exercise for a healthy living. Oh, please... You are better than that. Some girl don't understand why handsome guys or hunks refuse to date or plug them. Beauty is not all about having flesh on the bone, hun. It is about healthy body - well trimmed with youthful skin.

South African girls are mostly obese. In fact, that nation has African largest number of obese people by a high margin. I hope that is not what Nigerian girls are trying to emulate. Try to attract descent men. I mean classic men and tell me how they look and how you possibly do it. The truth is that you hate to change and I doubt you are really Aquarius(zodiac sign you claim to be)! Hahaha...
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

Here we go again. I know you don't find it hard to attract men but not classic guys like me. There is some difference in that. I am only helping you see how to keep a healthy life. A good look also speaks of a healthy living not just something about attraction only. You are missing the point here.

Yes, I like slim girls with the right shape and little flesh in the right places. They must be hot, attractive and sophisticated not that kinda country mama(I am not referring to you as a country mama) who wouldn't go to gym to shape up or do routine exercise for a healthy living. Oh, please... You are better than that. Some girl don't understand why handsome guys or hunks refuse to date or plug them. Beauty is not all about having flesh on the bone, hun. It is about healthy body - well trimmed with youthful skin.

South African girls are mostly obese. In fact, that nation has African largest number of obese people by a high margin. I hope that is not what Nigerian girls are trying to emulate. Try to attract descent men. I mean classic men and tell me how they look and how you possibly do it. The truth is that you hate to change and I doubt you are really Aquarius(zodiac sign you claim to be)! Hahaha...

Now what does "from all walks of life" mean? I meant from street thugs to some guys in suits. I meet them all.

I don't care to respond to the rest because I think you're just being a cùnt.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now what does "from all walks of life" mean? I meant from street thugs to some guys in suits. I meet them all.
I am not against your point. Not until you do and say how you do it I am not going to accept it from you. You seem to misunderstand me most of the time. Jeez!

When are you going to register with a gym center in SA?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha @ umqombothi. Where did you hear about that one?
Or where did I drink that 1:-p ;-D
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by PunterTim(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO.I don't know what to say other than to repeat what I already said, that you must be a hunk of a guy. Btw, I'm surprised he had the guts to approach you without fear about how you might react to his advances. Nigerian gays are becoming ballsy hey. In no
time it'll be legal. Which I don't think is a bad thing because everyone has a right to live their lives how they see fit.
Yea,Not Really The Braggy Type,Eh
But It's God's Gift To Women Not Men.
I'm Actually Pro-Gay Rights But Not Sympathetic Beyond That.
My Sim Is Off Right Now,I Don't Even Know What Or How To Feel Rather Than Utter Disgust And A Certain Vulnerability.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
all4naija:

I am not against your point. Not until you do and say how you do it I am not going to accept it from you. You seem to misunderstand me most of the time. Jeez!

When are you going to register with a gym center in SA?

I'm not. I told you to stop making it sound like I'm obese. I'm an 8 dammit. Sure I need a little toning but I'm not in a hurry just as long as I can still stand up without assistance or wheezing.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Or where did I drink that 1:-p ;-D
That is best local beer in SA. grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not. I told you to stop making it sound like I'm obese. I'm an 8 dammit. Sure I need a little toning but I'm not in a hurry just as long as I can still stand up without assistance or wheezing.
All right! You prove that you aren't hot! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.