Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof (15274 Views)

Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

None of those things. I already posted the pic & I'm not gonna repost it. If you didn't see it then you better ask somebody, shnuckums.

Shez lepa with a very fat round ass grin

Dunno if d ass is soft or hard like cement tho cheesy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Punkyveer
The pic one last time kiss
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
PunterTim:
Did You A Post A Pic?Did I Just Miss The 2nd Coming!

Yeah, I did.

I don't do ass shots, hence I cropped it tongue
But I can show you a lil thigh wink
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't do ass shots, wink
There is always a first time for everything. wink
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, are you sure you drank umqombothi & not one of those cheap carton beers like Chibuku? Mqombothi is highly respected because it is mostly drank during ceremonies & rituals. No bad rep there. Now if you're talking Chibuku, I can understand because it's usually drank by homeless people & "low lives". It looks similar to mqombothi but they're not the same thing.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Now U say it maybe maybe not.
No wonder the guy made a big deal about giving us like he was giving us the secret formula to eternal youth
Well it was in this big big decorated gourd and the guy called it Umqombothi. What can I say undecided
He could put horse piss in a gourd and I wouldnt know the difference grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Now U say it maybe maybe not.
No wonder the guy made a big deal about giving us like he was giving us the secret formula to eternal youth
Well it was in this big big decorated gourd and the guy called it Umqombothi. What can I say undecided
He could put horse piss in a gourd and I wouldnt know the difference grin grin grin grin

LMFAO. It could have been anything, really. Maybe mampoer grin Mqombothi is not treated like you just described. I'm sure it must have been one of the drinks most people usually look down on.
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. It could have been anything, really. Maybe mampoer grin Mqombothi is not treated like you just described. I'm sure it must have been one of the drinks most people usually look down on.

Awwww Hell naw I doubt that
Unless you're telling me SA men are cheeky like their Nigerian cousins
BTW You seem very knowledgeable on these things. A connoisseur?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Shez lepa with a very fat round ass grin

Dunno if d ass is soft or hard like cement tho cheesy

Who dat?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Awwww Hell naw I doubt that
Unless you're telling me SA men are cheeky like their Nigerian cousins
BTW You seem very knowledgeable on these things. A connoisseur?

Hahaha. Of course not. Even though I'm not a big drinker, I still know all the drinks most people think are for lowlives eg. Paarl Perle. Paarl is a great tasting wine imo, very cheap but even I conceal it after buying it because it's considered ghetto fabulous grin
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Gassa007: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
Do you school in AAU??
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Of course not. Even though I'm not a big drinker, I still know all the drinks most people think are for lowlives eg. Paarl Perle. Paarl is a great tasting wine imo, very cheap but even I conceal it after buying it because it's considered ghetto fabulous grin

Hahaha. That would be our secret eh wink
I bet you are one of those girls who when you see your friend holding a bottle
You wrinkle your nose and go 'WTF!' grin
How does it taste?
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by pbs4real(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2015
geni340:
We are showing d cleavage for free, we aint asking a dime. If u hav a problem wif that, chewing gum is vry cheap. Get it and gum ya eyes together sir. Take care.
show me some nah grin biko
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaha. That would be our secret eh wink
I bet you are one of those girls who when you see your friend holding a bottle
You wrinkle your nose and go 'WTF!' grin
How does it taste?

The funny thing is that I know many people that like drinking it, my friends too. The problem is only when you go & buy it. People be giving you the side-eye.

It tastes very nice. It's kinda sweet but dry. Very quick to go to the head too grin If you buy the fat 5 litre bottle, you can host a whole party on it alone & everyone will get drunk. It's very strong, hence it has "secret admirers".
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Who dat?

PunkyPunky
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

PunkyPunky
Maybe not this Punky. My intel tells me different. I dont think there is a big round ass anywhere so you can stop drooling
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Maybe not this Punky. My intel tells me different.
I dont think there is a big round ass anywhere
so you can stop drooling

No way! Abegi there has to be ooo. If nt i wil just go n jump into a bowl of water angry
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The funny thing is that I know many people that like drinking it, my friends too. The problem is only when you go & buy it. People be giving you the side-eye.

It tastes very nice. It's kinda sweet but dry. Very quick to go to the head too grin If you buy the fat 5 litre bottle, you can host a whole party on it alone & everyone will get drunk. It's very strong, hence it has "secret admirers".

WTF! thats like a little over one gallon
Now I know why people give U the side eye
Thats some heavyweight right there
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

No way! Abegi there has to be ooo. If nt i wil just go n jump into a bowl of water angry

Here you go

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

WTF! thats like a little over one gallon
Now I know why people give U the side eye
Thats some heavyweight right there

Lol, I have never bought that for myself. Are you kidding me? It'd kill me. However, we bought it as a group some years ago & we couldn't even finish the damn thing. We "faded out" long before bottoms up cheesy
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Here you go

Hahahaha. Wicked u

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I have never bought that for myself. Are you kidding me? It'd kill me. However, we bought it as a group some years ago & we couldn't even finish the damn thing. We "faded out" long before bottoms up cheesy

Sounds like one brew from some mythical folklore

Sweet yet deadly
Re: The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
PuciPrince:

Hahahaha. Wicked u
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.