Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61992 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what d f*ck is problem? angry
Quoting me with all these hashtags Is BS!

Sorry my dear,just checked your profile And your various comment.

Just discovered that your English is not clean,probably from your country.

Sorry I misjudged you to be all this heavy artillery forming desperate Nigerian girls.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
donephi:

Amplify your trade
Lol. Leave make I do my marketing o jare!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Pls if you come in contact with such girls I sell what can cure thier craze(Love Machine or vibrator), they don't need to worry anymore.

It gives them maximum pleasure they require.

We don't need machines to cure their craze!!

we guys can handle it,go sell it to mad women.

You Ppl are the reason condom is not selling again,Cuz of your machines.

Time ago we had condom scarcity, But recently Cuz of all this machine condom no Dey move market,our prickk had not seen work Cuz of your machines.

Side girls now are charging higher,recently I heard Dey wnt to increase their price, all Cuz of cheap pucci scarcity. All Cuz of this machines.

Now my girlfriend is tell Me to run ha 3hours how I wan take do am 3hrs.all this is Cuz of this useless machine.

Let Me catch you with that machines

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
marlockj:

Sorry my dear,just checked your profile And your various comment.

Just discovered that your English is not clean,probably from your country.

Sorry I misjudged you to be all this heavy artillery forming desperate Nigerian girls.

Stupid...get the f*ck outta my lane u dirty ass mitch.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Pls if you come in contact with such girls I sell what can cure thier craze(Love Machine or vibrator), they don't need to worry anymore.

It gives them maximum pleasure they require.
Working for you so far I guess..
For those who dont know,what she actually meant by love-machine and romance-machine are dilldo and viibrator respectively.Ur welcome grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by marlockj: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Lol. Leave make I do my marketing o jare!

Cum to tink of it,if u are selling this tin it means you Dnt nid boifrnd na!!

Meaning any guy Mst run you for Lik 4hrs to qualify.

Also this means your kitten Mst Hv worked alot.

Meaning it shuld vry n extremely wide by now.

Am saying this Cuz there is no how, a groundnut selling will not taste or use his groundnut to soak garri one day.

Meaning any guy that wants to run you,Mst pad you his prickkk,So as to b able to fill the already wide kitten.

Guys beware
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
marlockj:

We don't need machines to cure their craze!!

we guys can handle it,go sell it to mad women.

You Ppl are the reason condom is not selling again,Cuz of your machines.

Time ago we had condom scarcity, But recently Cuz of all this machine condom no Dey move market,our prickk had not seen work Cuz of your machines.

Side girls now are charging higher,recently I heard Dey wnt to increase their price, all Cuz of cheap pucci scarcity. All Cuz of this machines.

Now my girlfriend is tell Me to run ha 3hours how I wan take do am 3hrs.all this is Cuz of this useless machine.

Let Me catch you with that machines
and what's my palaver if you can't convincingly woo a girl over? Don't blame it on intimacy gadgets, blame your premature approach of wooing.

Besides is my business the same way condom is someone's business, it's choice that makes the difference.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
marlockj:

Cum to tink of it,if u are selling this tin it means you Dnt nid boifrnd na!!

Meaning any guy Mst run you for Lik 4hrs to qualify.

Also this means your kitten Mst Hv worked alot.

Meaning it shuld vry n extremely wide by now.

Am saying this Cuz there is no how, a groundnut selling will not taste or use his groundnut to soak garri one day.

Meaning any guy that wants to run you,Mst pad you his prickkk,So as to b able to fill the already wide kitten.

Guys beware
Got no time for shallow minded fellows like you.

From now your inconsequential to me.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...u made me laugh so hard!! What is ajebutter and ajekpako? grin
My pidgin still basic but still learning..

Ajebutter...children of dem big big men

Ajekpako....street kids

So any chance of an off naira land chat

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Etetejake(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Bombe de go

Just passing by though. Guyz show me some love tomorrow, my song is dropping tomorrow afternoon. God bless you all as u show me luv my downloading, listening and commenting.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:

Ajebutter...children of dem big big men

Ajekpako....street kids

So any chance of an off naira land chat

Now I understand what u mean grin
Well,y not drop ur number here and lemme poke u.. grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..
Lemme drop my BBM pin first
Before all these badbelle people here kidnap me

58A0853B grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by airsaylongcon: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ajebutter literally means "those that eat butter". Connotes those that have the easy life, born with a silver spoon (or two)

Ajekpako literally means "those that eat wood", street smart ghetto luving thug angels
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PRYCE(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

It gives them maximum pleasure they desire.
I can see that! You look like someone who can furrck a machine! grin grin

But machine's don't give warmth baby!...
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by buoye1(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Na wa o
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by moneyhungry(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2015
tooltip:
boss , where you dey since? grin
Baba I dey o. I'm somewhere across the border trying to chase this case. How ur side?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by moneyhungry(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2015
tooltip:
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by moneyhungry(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2015
tooltip:
Error: triple post.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
I can see that! You look like someone who can furrck a machine! grin grin

But machine's don't give warmth baby!...
your mentality is fuçking low.

Trying to market my business and your attributing ill thoughts to the marketer?

Pls channel your strength to the manufacturers am only making my earnings via this business.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PRYCE(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
your mentality is fuçking low.

Trying to market my business and your attributing ill thoughts to the marketer?

Pls channel your strength to the manufacturers am only making my earnings via this business.
So if someone deals drugs, all blame should be channelled to the manufacturers?

Fishes Everywhere!!!

You just keep Riding your Iron Cockks... you'll make a good bride to ROBOCOP grin

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Brytawon(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
So if someone deals drugs, all blame should be channels to the manufacturers?

Fishes Everywhere!!!

You just keep Riding your Iron Cockks... you'll make a good bride to ROBOCOP grin

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mercielizzie(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Meeky:
lovely pic u av got.the hairdo matches the face.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:

Fishes Everywhere!!!

Bro....calm down na....free the babe

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mercielizzie(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Story of my life?

Am sure if it is it would be a best seller

I know its fictional, but i got to know about it late, and i have let it slide until you interfere

Don't worry about my pretty head, it will rest wen it's ready, after all almost all nairalanders r night crawlers, including YOU
I am sincerely sorry. I don't like exchanging words. Let it go.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Out of all the countries to obsess over, you pick nigeria
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:

Lol..
Lemme drop my BBM pin first
Before all these badbelle people here kidnap me

58A0853B grin

Lol..nobody using blackberry in Singapore boo grin I think all Nigerians must have blackberry mobile. Lol sorry but I don't use BB

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Out of all the countries to obsess over, you pick nigeria

Why not Nigeria? I'm not obsessed abt this country but I have a few friends who are from this country and I'll be visiting Ng..so I think, digging a lil bit abt it,won't hurt

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
So if someone deals drugs, all blame should be channels to the manufacturers?

Fishes Everywhere!!!

Drug is different from this scenario your painting here.
Drugs comes with prescriptions it can only be detrimental to your health if your overdosed or it's expired.

Still making bo sense to me and yes 95% of blames goes to the manufacturers of any product know it now.

Wonder if this one go school at all tongue

Like I said is my business and my life.

The Robocop is not meant for you, do me a favour and shrink into your sanctimonious behaviour.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by theimmortals(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Sorry i can't count

Nd how many nairaland ladies have u tried screwing?

Nd how have turned u down?
shocked
mylifemyrules:
Sorry i can't count

Nd how many nairaland ladies have u tried screwing?

Nd how have turned u down?
you don't mean it.......have you really given it to any body from nairaland?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2015
mercielizzie:
I am sincerely sorry. I don't like exchanging words. Let it go.
Apology accepted

Nd am sorry too for being a jerk

How was your night
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Andy .....you're the best i swear

Lol...I hail

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.