Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61811 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why not Nigeria? I'm not obsessed abt this country but I have a few friends who are from this country and I'll be visiting Ng..so I think, digging a lil bit abt it,won't hurt

My bad.... I thought u jus randomly chose... Anyway goodluck sha
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
That your room mate is an enemy of progress

if i were you,i will just fire him,the guy no get co-ordination at all

ANDY SO YOU FORFEIT YOUR LECTURES JUST BECAUSE OF KPEKUS,what if lecturer gave test/quiz?

Kpekus important pass test abeg
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Prettythicksme Ke The Babe andy dey talk about get Big Bum bum while Iya Thicksme Yansh is Kere o!

lipsrsealed
en en, so prettythicksme yansh small like walnut?embarassed......who andy con dy talk embarassed
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PRYCE(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Drug is different from this scenario your painting here.
Drugs comes with prescriptions it can only be detrimental to your health if your overdosed or it's expired.

Still making bo sense to me and yes 95% of blames goes to the manufacturers of any product know it now.

Wonder if this one go school at all tongue

Like I said is my business and my life.

The Robocop is not meant for you, do me a favour and shrink into your sanctimonious behaviour.
Selling synthetic Cockks is your life? CHAI!!

Oya goodluck my sisters... we all gotta hustle!... I know of someone who sells a pint of his blood per month!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..nobody using blackberry in Singapore boo grin I think all Nigerians must have blackberry mobile. Lol sorry but I don't use BB

cry cry

So what is the way forward?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by pekelepekele(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:

cry cry

So what is the way forward?

Who gone kill u anyway if ul put ur number? Lol...if ur worried all these babes will gone poke u too then that wud be fun grin...ul be an instant superstar cool grin juz drop ur number here.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Drug is different from this scenario your painting here.
Drugs comes with prescriptions it can only be detrimental to your health if your overdosed or it's expired.

Still making bo sense to me and yes 95% of blames goes to the manufacturers of any product know it now.

Wonder if this one go school at all tongue

Like I said is my business and my life.

The Robocop is not meant for you, do me a favour and shrink into your sanctimonious behaviour.

Hey tiff.. Got a nice business partnership idea for u ohh..

I buy ur product in bulk... Then give it away free as christmas present to all the women in my estate along wif ur contact details... We'll call it dil.do bonanza! cheesy

They enjoy the product, go crazy and recommend it to EVERY one of their friends... Rinse, relocate and repeat, ur Rich!!!

Btw I want 35% commision on all sales... cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Who gone kill u anyway if ul put ur number? Lol...if ur worried all these babes will gone poke u too then that wud be fun grin...ul be an instant superstar cool grin juz drop ur number here.

Whatsapp: 2347030349232

I like me ladies older than me

So teenagers shuuuuuu angry
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Nna where is Andy naaa....he should come and post....we are waiting
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
ggrin:
en en, so prettythicksme yansh small like walnut?embarassed......who andy con dy talk embarassed
Free me jare grin u guys wnt to see my yansh angry Godforbid cheesy
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
Selling synthetic Cockks is your life? CHAI!!

Oya goodluck my sisters... we all gotta hustle!... I know of someone who sells a pint of his blood per month!
As if your not using artificial vagîñä as conji quencher grin

People like you use lux day in day out for maximum relief tongue.

As long as I don't cause mayhem in making my living then I got no issues can that be said of you?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Gofwane(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2015
mylifemyrules:
If i don't chill come nd pour me cold water, after all dis is a forum, each nd everyone is entitled to dere opinions

Nd if you don't like my comments den pretend as if u did not see it nd move on
so you knew about this? Why don't you apply the same rule to yourself and move on.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

As long as I don't cause mayhem in making my living then I got no issues can that be said of you?

I d like to buy your machines
Only if u can show me how the machines works

cool
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Free me jare grin u guys wnt to see my yansh angry Godforbid cheesy
u better show us. and if u don't, ur the one andy is talking bout angrygrintongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene u can delete ur number now... grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by PRYCE(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Lol! Then am I making issues with my "Lux"??

You see, boys use lux cos a girl isn't readily available at that time... but when a girl starts furckingg those vibratôrs, she becomes addicted and loathes all men! We boys don't replace girls with Lux.

So please keep selling eh... and keep deceiving yourself that you aren't making issues; you helping to build a world where girls hate men and would rather fück toys....

Congratu-Fücking-lations!

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2015
marlockj:

At this point we Hv to imagine that the girl in question is you.

So whether we see the yash or not!!the Op will help us in imaging.

We Hv to imagine how voluptuous your artillery is.

The bitter truth about this whole this is that,Since Ppl Hv uncovered the girl in question it will automatically influence ops conclusion.

angry angry
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I no need See am First to know how it is but Errm...... You saying you've gat an Onion Tank behind? shocked
Come to my hood to see am undecided
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:

I d like to buy your machines
Only if u can show me how the machines works

cool
Don't need to show you how the machine works, you can use it on your prey cos I can see you hunting voraciously, the machine will be tested on your prey when she is finally captured cheesy

Hope your a good hunter?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2015
ggrin:
u better show us. and if u don't, ur the one andy is talking bout angrygrintongue
angry angry come to my hood!
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry come to my hood!
@ whr?angry
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
ggrin:
@ whr?angry
Shita grin grin
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
Don't need to show you how the machine works, you can use it on your prey cos I can see you hunting voraciously, the machine will be tested on your prey when she is finally captured cheesy

Hope your a good hunter?

I can't stop laughing..... this is y I love nairaland
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
lyntiffany:

Hope your a good hunter?

Miss tiffany am no hunter, just a guy making friends

U too can be my friend

Business friend kiss
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by doctorEkene: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
doctorEkene u can delete ur number now... grin

Are you by name Dannie

Cos a Dannie added me on bbm shocked shocked
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
PRYCE:
Lol! Then am I making issues with my "Lux"??

You see, boys use lux cos a girl isn't readily available at that time... but when a girl starts furckingg those vibratôrs, she becomes addicted and loathes all men! We boys don't replace girls with Lux.

So please keep selling eh... and keep deceiving yourself that you aren't making issues; you helping to build a world where girls hate men and would rather fück toys....

Congratu-Fücking-lations!
Mr man it's called a séxtoy, man can use it for pre-intimacy during intimacy with his woman is not restricted for women consumption only.

You really have okuko brain upgrade it to nama.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:

Miss tiffany am no hunter, just a guy making friends

U too can be my friend

Business friend kiss
if your actually serious of getting one PM me.

Thanks.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by lyntiffany(f): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
crisdaz:

I can't stop laughing..... this is y I love nairaland
pls don't pick offense, what's the laughter all about?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Ptoocool(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ah would hv talk say the person OP dey talk bout here na dat PrettyHausaG.....

but, HELL NO, dat girl na BOY..
Dat we don know since wind don blow open fowl yansh and ah trust OP is straight, u neva can tell sha..
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Kingsley1000(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Andyblaze:

Kpekus important pass test abeg
hmm.....

you never experience reference before

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.