Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! (61996 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Sageez(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
nd y r u smiling?
ur pic
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sageez:
ur pic
Wats wrong with it
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by baski92(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Andyblaze:

I could not believe I was about doing this, about building a fountain of her juice around my lips and decorating my tongue with her natural wetness mixed with my oral wetness, I could not believe I was about doing this to someone I was meeting for the first time...but as a BadMan, I had a reason.

I definitely had to atleast get 30 minutes of pre-intimacy so the 2nd dosage of TM would be digested and get potent, I went down and I placed my tongue on her labia lips and began licking them in a slow manner and she just lay there but she no sabi say the boy na pro. From the labia area I come move upwards towards her cl!toris and then I licked the outermost flesh of her cl!t, and that was when she moaned again and then I started licking while breathing softly on it, with each thrust of my tongue I increased the pace and as I began licking fast she began to moan...omor the babe get RINGTONE oooo! Choi, it was afternoon and the lodge was quiet but her moans were getting louder and I didn't stop the fast tongue play on her cl!t and then I place my lips on her most sensitive region on the clit and made my lips take a round shape and then I sucked at it...and OMG she threw both arms across my head and pressed my head against her honeypot, I released the cll!t then I sucked again, and began sucking fast and she began to moan louder with each suck, I felt her juice drip onto my lips and down unto my chin but I no send....

I kept the cunninglingus going for over 15 minutes as I occasionally finger-ed her while licking at the cl!t or used my finger to make fast rubs on her clit and I could see her eyes change with passion as she reached a heightened state of climax.
I made to kiss her on the lips but she pushed her head away, choi..."So this babe no want kiss me again because of her own juice wey don full my lips"...I thought of such hypocrisy...

Then she pushed me to the bed and climbed ontop of me and I felt I was about to be the recipient of the best horseride ever but she grabbed my boomba and spitted on the tip, and with the tip of her tongue she began to lick at the tip and cap of my boomba, my fully erect boomba had lost some of its erction but was not flaccid...

Then she began to suck...suck...suck...she went down to my balls and swallowed it both in her mouth while her soft palms stroked my boomba...

This went on for roughly 10 minutes as she occasionally went back up to lick at my nipples while I also fingered her from below and then I felt the drug must have been dissolved and I lay her down on the bed while he parted her legs, her pinkie wet honeypot hungrily breathing at me and as I made the move to go in........my semi erect boomba began to go weak and back to its natural sleeping state....

"What Tha!!!" I thought to myself, I better not allow this babe notice this, I went upwards and started sucking her boobs while I stylishly rubbed my boomba against her thighs in a bid to get it up but then it wasn't working, I pulled her hand towards it to stroke it but still it was still sleepy and then she told me "put it in".....

Her words stung me like the bite of an angry bee, as I knew it could not get in while flaccid, I held it straight and started rubbing the head on her honeypot yet the slippery-ness couldn't wake it...

"Which kain experiment u dey do na? Please put it in" she requested with passionate hunger in her voice.

I no sabi how I wan use fall my hands by telling her the thing no wan stand...and at that moment I started feeling dizzy, my eyes had this strong urge to close itself...

What was happening to me, could it be that I had gone overdose on the tramadol....................the babe was getting impatient and once again said "put it in naaaa"............................................................

when you take tramador no even think of drinking anything after 1 hour cause ur dick no go work
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Sageez(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Wats wrong with it
i never said anything is wrong with it. Its just that the lady in the pic looks.....
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by kraftbeat(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
#FreeBeatzFriday gives back this week with the facilitating of Africa’s wickedest dancehall maker “POPITO” otherwise known as #ShalomBoy.

In a brief timeframe the adaptable maker has created such a large number of slamming tunes that would endure forever.

To work with “POPITO” on greater undertakings, get in touch with him on;

Instagram: @PopitoB

Twitter: @PopitoB

Email: Popitobeats@yahoo.com

Download, tune in, record, send endujack4rap@gmail.com and Popitobeats@yahoo.com to empower us pick the champ at the latest 19//11/2015.

Download Here>>> http://www.kraftbeats.org/product/free-beatz-friday-prod-by-popito/
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mehn .....this guy has got me reading...after I swear say I no go read again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
did the tramz make you vomit? I hate tramz. na stupid high. I'm in love with the coco tongue

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Op u don use money watch albino pvssy be dat oo dem don catch you if u no knw
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Mckayzee(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hehehehehe.... cheesy grin...see original tramadol hand falling... Reminds me of the first day I used it too...it was a case of "when the deliverer becomes the deliveree... Na only the babe dey pour me water as I just odee on the drug, almost puked my guts and nearly passed out..
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Slimzjoe(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
ggrin:
u go fork andyblazeshocked, if adaksbullet catch u ehn I no dy olipsrsealed

The one wey u do am yesterday neva do u abi?undecided

grintongue

Prettythicksme Ke The Babe andy dey talk about get Big Bum bum while Iya Thicksme Yansh is Kere o!

lipsrsealed
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mercielizzie(f): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Yeah u can call me wat ever u want to, i don't care, I have been called worst

I was enjoying the whole story till it got to a point wen i asked myself

Wat if am dat girl, or my sister, or a friend

For crying out loud he is talking about a lady like myself

Wat ever happens outside nairaland between two nairalanders stay outside nairaland, unless both parties agrees to bring it here

U r free to quote or insult me again

Looking forward to hearing from you grin
Madam abeg chill. The story is fictional. You are a distraction on this thread.

No vex OK

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
kai! this girl above me fine sha.... and she talk true wink
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mercielizzie(f): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Dats d point

I don't have money to buy the rope

Onye iberibe
haha. Modernized gbeborun. Please leave the thread if you are not comfy. Your life your rules. Op's life, his rules. Is it that difficult to mind your business?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Yeah u can call me wat ever u want to, i don't care, I have been called worst

I was enjoying the whole story till it got to a point wen i asked myself

Wat if am dat girl, or my sister, or a friend

For crying out loud he is talking about a lady like myself

Wat ever happens outside nairaland between two nairalanders stay outside nairaland, unless both parties agrees to bring it here

U r free to quote or insult me again

Looking forward to hearing from you grin

We have close to 50ladies reading this thread on daily basis, they are enjoyin it without any discouraging comments.

If I may ask, how many NL guys have u f.ucked?

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
mercielizzie:
haha. Modernized gbeborun. Please leave the thread if you are not comfy. Your life your rules. Op's life, his rules. Is it that difficult to mind your business?
Nd wats ur biz if i don't leave the thread

Come nd help d OP to kick me out

Since u r talking about minding ones biz, y don't u mind urs, it won't cost a dime
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Abeg make nobody fight here oo...
I dey think whether to update tonight or tomorrow morning
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
figo05:

We have close to 50ladies reading this thread on daily basis, they are enjoyin it without any discouraging comments.

If I may ask, how many NL guys have u f.ucked?
Sorry i can't count

Nd how many nairaland ladies have u tried screwing?

Nd how have turned u down?
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
mercielizzie:

No vex OK
If i don't chill come nd pour me cold water, after all dis is a forum, each nd everyone is entitled to dere opinions

Nd if you don't like my comments den pretend as if u did not see it nd move on
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
can someone tell dah lady above me to STFU

pwssssssssssssssss undecided

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
mazizitonene:
can someone tell dah lady above me to STFU

pwssssssssssssssss undecided
Y don't u tell me urself
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mercielizzie(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Nd wats ur biz if i don't leave the thread

Come nd help d OP to kick me out

Since u r talking about minding ones biz, y don't u mind urs, it won't cost a dime
seems like this story looks like the story of your life. If not I don't understand why you are so so pained. It is fictional (this means it is not real.)

It's past your bedtime. Please rest your pretty head. The story continues.

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by mazizitonene(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
so sorry.......cant waste my "quotes" ...... too precious.........

as a matter of fact.....i'm awtta quotes for nitwits undecided

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
mercielizzie:
seems like this story looks like the story of your life. If not I don't understand why you are so so pained. It is fictional (this means it is not real.)

Story of my life?

Am sure if it is it would be a best seller

I know its fictional, but i got to know about it late, and i have let it slide until you interfere

Don't worry about my pretty head, it will rest wen it's ready, after all almost all nairalanders r night crawlers, including YOU

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by iyobosadavid: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Andy come finish this story oo
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:
Men this is getting steamy

Kashybaby u are needed here

Woooaah sorry juz woke up and saw this thread... it was very long already and hard to catch up. grin tongue
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Meeky(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
mercielizzie:

No vex OK
lovely pic u av got.the hairdo matches the face.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2015
some people like wahala ooo and them go gentle for real life
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Meeky(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2015
mercielizzie:

mercilizzie u sef follow rest na.haha.
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Y don't u tell me urself
Babe you too fine to de yan like this na.Infact don't just mind them again.Just lock up on anyone that's tryna diss you.They say beauty fades with each quarrel and I wouldnt wanna see yours deteriorate,okay?Have a lovely night/morning. kiss
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Prettythicksme Ke The Babe andy dey talk about get Big Bum bum while Iya Thicksme Yansh is Kere o!

lipsrsealed
grin yansh wey u never see sad
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Babe you too fine to de yan like this na.Infact don't just mind them again.Just lock up on anyone that's tryna diss you.They say beauty fades with each quarrel and I wouldnt wanna see yours deteriorate,okay?Have a lovely night/morning. kiss
My dear i blame the Internet, not dem

I believe it is only frustrated human beings dat come online to diss out insults where it's not intended

I have been on nairaland for a long while, i have come across dere type, so dey r not new to me, i know where dey belong

Dere insults doesn't make or break me, neither does it increase or decrease the little kobo dat is left in my account

D Internet have given people with low self esteem d courage to speak to people dey might or never see

Happy wknd
Re: The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2015
this cat fight tho...

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.